Tuscany Trip - Page 19
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 19 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 19 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:52 am

Brian knew this town well. He remembered a night where, years ago, he and Robert had nearly been killed here. They had been pinned down in a wizards' duel for hours, wounded, both of them. He knew every nook and cranny of this place. He had not expected ever to return here, much less with Robert's daughter on his arm and much less under happy circumstances. It felt very odd to him. He felt himself on guard even when he knew he didn't have to be on guard here. He missed nothing. Not a movement, not the flick of a leaf on a treebranch in the breeze.

Fortunately, Khaat had not appeared to notice. He let her walk into town, his arm around her waist, and he let her get her bearings about where the shops were laid out. To his surprise, she chose a leather shop first. She saw a long black leather coat in the window that she really liked. It would be a really nice change from wizard cloaks. She went in and filled her lungs with the smell of fresh leather. She loved that smell. It smelled wonderfully masculine.

"I love that smell," she told Brian quietly.

"Me too," he smiled. "Looking for anything in particular?"

"I really loved that coat in the window," she said.

"It would look good on you. The womens' coats are on the far side of the shop. Over here." He led her over into the second room of the shop where there were handmade ready to wear items. He took her over to a rack of womens' coats and jackets and pulled one off the rack that looked just like the one she had seen in the window. It had a detachable hood, and was of supple black leather and was slim cut and went down past her knees. He helped her put it on. It was too big. He drew out a smaller size, one that she objected to because she felt that it was going to be too small. But when she tried it on, it fit like a glove. "It was made for you," he smiled. "It looks terrific. Really."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:58 am

Ronata and steven followed them into the leather shop Ronata moved to the leather jackets with Khaat Steven to the leather harness Ro spoted a harness that looked perfect it had initails that could be stevens and smiled but puzzled how to get steven away so she could buy it for him "Brian, could you take steven some where, I want to get him that tackle thats up on the wall, but not while hes around , you under stand" she said hoping he would.

steven moved around the leather goods setion seeing a laether walet adn anbag he though ronat would like he bought both and stood holding the bag as he waited for her .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:03 am

"Hey," Brian called to Steven, "Come see what you think of this black leather coat as a gift for Robert. He loves leather. Come see what you think of it." Brian led the way over to the mens coats and found a very elegant long, distinguished looking black leather coat. It was clearly meant for a man of position and style. It was well cut, with full shoulders and Brian could see Robert in it looking like a man who was perfectly comfortable with intimidation. He could see Robert choosing to use it on mission work. Although, Brian himself had taken a shine to a man's long leather duster coat, much like the gunslingers wore in the American Old West. "I've always wanted one of these," he grinned, showing him the tan duster. "Ok. What do you think? Do you think the black one looks like Robert, and would I look like too much of like Wyatt Earp if I bought the duster?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:09 am

Steven moved with Brian and looked at the coats "yeap that Robert all over, the tan one will suit you for ranch work I got on just the same at home had it for years "he said with his back now to Ronata.

Ronata moved to teh counter and spoke to teh shope keeper who taking the takel she pointed down Ronata saw it was indeed branbded with two letters S and W she fround slightly but the keeper wraped it ashe sliped it into a plane bag smiling as she moved to Khaat "thats anice coat Khaat " she said noding to Brain she was done.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:17 am

Brian bought the three coats they'd eyed and he bought Khaat a new pair of black leather gloves. They were light and supple and would be good either for mission work or for cold winter weather. Khaat was drawn to a rack of hand tooled wallets near the door of the shop. She was fingering a tan wallet tooled with roses.
She looked over, saw Brian standing at the counter while the clerk packaged the large coats, and he looked
at her and smiled. Brian didn't relax easily but he was having a good time today. She was glad.

"You see something else?" he asked her, going over to her.

"I want it all," she laughed. "I just want to buy Italy and keep it all." He laughed. He reached over her head, picked up a leather Stetson style hat and put it on her head. It was way too big. They laughed.

"Not quite right, is it?" he laughed. As he spoke, she heard a distinct popping sound, and pain tore through her shoulder. Brian tossed the hat aside, and shoved her to the floor, reacting before Khaat even knew what hit her. One moment they were looking at a hat, and the very next instant he was on top of her on the floor, staring out the door.

"Stay down," he told her. He was extremely serious.

"What are you doing?" she frowned, confused and embarressed.

"Guns," he told her softly, his face close enough that his breath caressed her face. "Muggle guns. You're hit."

"I'm what??" she nearly came unglued.

"Easy," he soothed. "I'm right here. That's my job. You're alright."

"Where?" she asked.

"Your shoulder. Its just a flesh wound. It'll be alright. I'm right here. Easy. Take it easy."

"Gelding?" she asked.

"Yep. That's my bet. Maybe him, or one of his men. Damn. I didn't bring a gun here. And I can't use my wand..." he said. He was cut off by Angus entering the shop, brandishing a pistol. Brian looked at him frowning incredulously. "You don't think that's going to scare anybody, do you?" Brian asked him.

"It was worth a try," Angus said, as Brian moved from Khaat. Angus handed Brian his clean handkerchief, wadded up, and Brian shoved it against her shoulder. He reached for Angus's gun, took it, and pulled the trigger. Instead of a gunshot, the end of the barrel merely sparked into a tiny flame.

"Only an idiot comes to a gunfight with a cigarette lighter," Brian shook his head.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:11 am

steven hurd the shot grabbing Ronata he threw her to the floor where he saw her lay winded for amoment "sorry guns shots ,"brian every one ok?" he shouted across. Glancing around he saw no sign of there attacker but he did see two pitoils laid under the counter , cocked and ready to fire.

He looked down at ronata who lay wondering just waht was going on, leaning down he took his chance , kissing her with all his heart "don't you dare move" he said before moving to the counter and grabing the two pistols. quickly crawling he moved to Steven "here the shop keeper must have ben expecting trouble there loaded" , he groaned as he saw Ronata making her way across to tehm on ehr hands and knees.

"well you didn't expect me to stay did you?" she said smiling at him.

"yes I did Ro now get down" he said pulling her to sit beside him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:24 am

Brian sat up and took Khaat under her shoulders and slid her behind the counter. She cried out and the pain from his hand under her wounded shoulder and pulling on it. "Sorry, Babe," he apologized. He knelt next to her and caressed her face. "I'm sorry. You alright?" She nodded. "That's my girl," he smiled reassuringly. "Stay here. Don't move. I'll be back. Steven, go out the back. I'll go out the front," Brian ordered. "Angus, stay here with them. Oh, and don't use the lighter." Khaat watched him leave her and head carefully, every step measured with the utmost caution, out the front door.

Khaat felt like her had almost held her breath for hours, waiting to know if Brian was coming back alive or not. She heard nothing. And from behind the counter, she saw nothing. She noticed she was sweating, feeling sickened. She leaned back against the wall behind the counter, closing her eyes. She knew what was happening. It was traumatic shock from the gunshot wound. She didn't dare use magic here. She soon heard police whistles and saw Italian police officers running into the shop. Evidently gunfire was not very commonplace here. The shop owner easily pointed Khaat out behind the counter, and Ronata who apparently had been elsewhere.

One of the officers came over to Khaat, and was radioing for an ambulance. Khaat was trying, without success, to dissuade him, when Brian returned. The officer saw the gun in Brian's hand and leveled his own revolver at Brian, shouting at him to stop. Brian raised his hands to show he had no intention of firing and began talking to the officer in fluent Italian. The officer nodded, and Brian drew forth the wallet from his pocket. He drew out an ID and showed it to him. The officer looked at it, nodded, and returned the ID to him. Brian began looking for Steven, and did not see him at the moment. He motioned to Ronata to come and join them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:32 am

steven nodded and with yet another quick kiss he moved for the back door the gun held tight in his hands as he moved caushuosly out into the ally. he heard fot steps down the other end and quickly moved down catching a glimps of someone aperating away "dam you" he swore but as he turned he saw something left in the dirt. Moving over to it he knelt down it was a small tricket of a death eaters mask, picking it up he sliped it into his pocket.

It was then he felt it something hard hit his head pain racked his brain as he fell to his knees. Before he blacked out he could feel someone rifaling threw his pockets then all when black.

He finally woke to the sound of whistles being blown standing up shakaly and his head still spun. He headed back to the shop using the same entrance and making sure the gun he held made it way back to the shelf.

"I did find something, but was clocked on the head , it looked like a small mask " he said and looked at Khaat "we need to get her back to the ship" he said he saw Ronata looking rather concerned "I'm fine, khaats hurt far worse " he said smiling the best he could down at her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:43 am

The officer that had come in had summoned an ambulance. Khaat had no desire to have to go to to the local muggle hospital for treatment. She looked at Brian who simply nodded. She sighed heavily, understanding his meaning. They had to do things in a muggle manner since they were not in a wizarding village. She knew full well that Brian was capable of tending her wound, but she also knew that they would not get away with that here due to all the commotion this had caused.

Things became confusing for her. People. Lots of people, all talking in rushed Italian. Some medic she didn't know arrived and tended her rather hastily and, as sick as she was becoming, she was beginning to lose focus. She heard Brian tell her he would be only a couple of steps away. She nodded, her eyes closed.

He stepped over to Steven. "You alright to take Ronata back to the ship? We have no choice. We have to follow this through the muggle way for a few hours. They think I'm an Intelligence officer. I have a muggle ID. Use your muggle ID if you have to. Just tell them you're working with me if you need to. Take Ronata back to the ship and wait for us there. I'll clear this up as soon as I can. Keep your eyes open. I'm going with Khaat. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:00 am

Steven though concerned about Khaat too did as he was told and nodded "yes sir" he said , he moved to Ronata. Though his head throbbed as he walked with his arm around Ro, he walked quickly back to the ship. not once being being stopped, every one more intrested in Khaat and the shooter and if he or she was still around.

Back at the ship Steven told the captain what had happend and what he ahd found also the face on the captain told him what he already knew, trouble. He sat heavily down in a chair and closed his eyes , it was when he felt soft hands against his head that he opened his eyes, to see ronata cleaning a small cut he had on his head.

"You took quite a hit" she said wiping away the now dried blood seeing that Episkey would work to fix the wound, she closed her eyes and cast the spell silantly and soon it was healed. Only a small silver scar remaind but she knew his hair would cover it. Moving to face him she made him look up at her.

" You had me worried " she said softly she felt his arms snake around her waist pulling her closer to him as he rested his head against her tummy. She felt warmth against her as she felt him breath out.

"Ow Ronata, you don't know how much I want to ask you some thing right now, but I know if I did you'd say no" he said softly her hand moved to rest on his head brushing his hair as she smiled.

"Steven somethings can't be rushed, I can only say that when you do ask, it will be awnsered and I will not hesitate in my awnser." she said with a smile as he looked up at her.

Steven looked at her he could see in her eyes what her awser would be and he grinned even though he had not asked, he felt inside she had already said yes to him, he loved her that much. He stood up now his mind made up.

" I have to know Ro, just between the two of us " he said he felt her hands move to his shoulders pulling him down as she whispered softly in his ear. His eyes went wide as she steped back.

"Just between the two of us" she said smiling to him.

Turning to the shore she wondered just how Khaat was geting on and wish she could be with her she felt Stevens arms around her once more and lent back on him her hands now resting on his arms.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top