Tuscany Trip - Page 54
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 54 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 54 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:49 am

'We're not giving him dessert duty," Brian said. "We'll end up with that package of chocolate chip cookies in the cabinet for dessert. That's about all he'll do." Brian felt comfortable in teasing Steven because he knew Steven would just either take it or tease back.

"I say we go to Venice maybe tomorrow if the weather is good. What do you two think? I think we can cover Khaat's bruises with a glamour spell enough to fool the muggles. And there are enough romantic spots for you two to have some time alone and plenty for Khaat and I to do too. I think we should do that. It would be a fun trip and I think we could all use a little fun. Besides that, I don't want this trip to go by without us seeing Venice. I know how much it means to Khaat, for one. And I'm sure we all want to go. Should we try it?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:44 pm

Steven chuckled "aww don't tell her my secrets " he said and pouted "now I got to think of something else to do" he said chuckaling and grining at Brian knowing he was only teasing. he moved to one side "Humm wondr if there is any ginger bisckets in there ,oucvh" he felt a thump from Ronata and grinned "kidding I ues nice biskets not ginger ones " he felt her hit him again and laughed "ok, ok no more I leave desert up to you and brain , besides im a stake man" he said grining as he kissed ronata's for head.

Ronata chuckled as he kissed her forehead "ow yes I think thats a wonderful Idea, get back out and about but with caushion too " she said loking at Steven "we still have to be on our guard incase she comes back , but I know Im ready for her" she said loking at brian.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:58 pm

"I think I'll surprise her with it," Brian smiled. "What do you think? I think she deserves, for one day, to be treated like a princess. And, Steven, if you're any sort of a gentleman you'll treat Ronata like one too. Khaat has dreamed of going to Venice since she was a little girl. I think we should stay a couple of days and do this right.

"I think I'll pack for her, somehow, without her knowing I did it, and then surprise her entirely. Hm...I think I know how to do it too. Steven, could you keep an eye on the ladies while I apparate into the village and make some phone calls to make some hotel reservations for us?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:06 pm

Steven chuckled 2alwaysd do Brian " he said grinning as he brushed some of Ronatas hair frok her face "sure Brian, I'll do that" he said and he kissed Ronata once more before standing up "I'll just check the grounds then brew some coffee" he said .

Ronata smiled "we will" she said and sighed when he kissed her one last time " Don't worry Brian we'll be here, even if I camp by her bedroom door till you get back " she said smiling to let him know she was half joking but she would make sure nobody hurt Khaat again.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:26 pm

Brian nipped off to town to make his arrangements for the Venice trip. Khaat finished her bubble bath and put on a white silk spaghetti strap gown trimmed in lace and added a handpainted white silk robe that had a beautiful garden scene painted on it. Green grass and flowers bordered the bottom, and flowers came up to about her knees. Butterflies, birds and dragonflies were embroidered against the white silk elsewhere. It had been her very favorite robe for years. She put on a pair of white silk flat slippers and brushed out her hair until it glistened and shone.

Then she came back downstairs, bringing her dessert plate with her. She felt a lot more human. And that gown and robe always was something that made her feel pretty. Even if she was covered in bruises. The robe was a nice reminder that the bruises were temporary.

She poured herself a glass of iced tea and asked Steven and Ronata, "Where did Brian go?" It wasn't like him to leave her. Not ever.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:33 pm

steven looked at Khat "ow he's around I think checking the perimiter " he said not wanting to tell her he had gone into town "he'll be back in soon. "

Ronata nodded and checked the coffee "coffee Khaat?" she asked as she poured one for steven "thats a pretty robe , suits you " she said "I wish some pepole would bye stuff like that" she said looking at Steven who looked at her in mock innocent back at her.

"who me I can't go into a ladies underwear store with out blushing " he said and chuckled "though it is pretty very becoming Khaat " he said smiling "ok Ro if you want things like that I'll take you shopping and you can get some , though I have know idea where you'd get such things from".
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:49 pm

"Oh, leave him out of it," Khaat laughed. "I'll show you where I get these sorts of things. Silk is my favorite fabric. Silk and cotton. I know that sort of sounds like they don't go together, but they're both natural fabrics, so I prefer them. There are a couple of rather exclusive little places I go to get these things. Some in London and some in Paris. We could take a day and go shopping. I have a portkey for Paris. It wouldn't be any big problem at all. Some of the best things come from a little shop in Paris that I really like a lot. And they have a freelance artist that paints a lot of things on plain colored garments. She prefers to work on silk, but she can work on other fabrics too. We can see if she can do something for you if you want. I don't have a lot of her things because they are rather expensive, but this one is probably my favorite. I've had it a long, long time."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:57 pm

Ronata smiled and chuckled at Khaats coment to Steven her smile braodening as she spoke of paris "ow sounds heavenly , I ushually wear cotton but never silk sounds exotic " she said smiling to Steven "and that would be great I'd like a venice sceane the canales and a gondola with two figures in with setting sun behind them , ow so romantic" she said grining.

"ow so expencive too" Steven said moving to stand next to her as he pored himself a fresh cup of coffee but he smiled "Humm , maybe next time I go I'll take you along and you can go shopping " he said with a grin "I hope my back can hold up to it " he chuckled warrenting a dig from Ronata.

"what price is love my dear" she said grining at him and then to Khaat "for that Im taking him to the cleaners" she said as she burst out in laughter.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:10 pm

Brian made reservations for them for Venice and had managed to secure some outstanding accomodations. Of course it cost him some additional money to get what he wanted, but he knew what he wanted and wasn't settling for less. He managed to get two of the most beautiful hotel suites in Venice for them and the finest in 5 star accomodations and service for every moment they were in Venice.

He'd taken some extra liberties too and arranged some special things. He slipped into Khaat's room and, hearing her talking with Steven and Ronata, he took enough of her things to pack for her, knowing that she had done enough shopping that she would not miss them. He took everything she would need for a few short days away and took them to his room. He prowled around in her room enough to know exactly what she would want or need and he took it and hid it away in his room. He would pack for them both later.

Then, he apparated outside and walked into the house as if he had just gotten back. "It is a beautiful night," he smiled. "We should be sitting outside. If it were not getting so late, I would suggest we do exactly that."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:24 pm

steven smiled and moved Ronata to him "I think thats a good idea" he said taking her by the hand and leading her out onto the terrace standing for a moment to look at the night sky, his arms around her.

"Make a wish " Ronata said seeing a shooting star shot across the night sky, quickly she closed her eyes and smiled making her wish though she had nothing really to wish for she had it there wrapped in his arms she lent back on him and smiled "do you think she knows?" she whispered as he lent down to her "not a clue" he whispered back as she kissed him "good" she whispered back.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top