Tuscany Trip - Page 55
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 55 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 55 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:51 pm

"This is such a beautiful place, Brian," Khaat said quietly, "You really should be here with the woman of your dreams."

"You're as close to that as I want, Khaat," he said, sitting down with a fresh cup of coffee.

She laughed," I am a very, very poor substitute for love, Brian Quinn."

"Leave it alone, Khaat," he sighed. "Quit trying to matchmake me with somebody. I'm happy just the way I am. If I had a girlfriend or a wife, I'd be petrified that I'd end up risking not coming home to them someday. But right now..."

"Right now, since its just me you're safe."

"Why does that sound so bad when you say it?" he laughed. "You know what I mean."

"I do," she laughed. "And I'm fine with it. I just want you happy, Brian. You deserve to have anything you want in life. And I do mean anything."

"I have just about everything I want right now just as it is."

"Brian--can I ask you something? And I"m serious now."

"Sure. You can ask me anything. You know that."

"Can we give serious thought about moving here? For good?"

"You mean leave England? Give up everything we have there and move?"

"Yeah."

"We can think about it, but let me as you this. What is it that you're missing in England. What does Italy have that England doesn't?"

"I don't know. I'm happier here. That's all."

"You're on vacation. You're supposed to be happier. I'll bring you any weekend you want. I promise."

"And the girls? Can we make rooms for the girls?"

"Of course. Can I ask a favor?"

"What's that?"

"Let me make their rooms. Let me surprise you with it."

"You really want to do that?"

'"I do. Really."

"Okay. Surprise me, then. Do whatever you like," she smiled. She was so proud of him. He was going to be the finest father in the world to her girls. Tonight, she was feeling very blessed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:04 am

Ronata and Steven sat watching and smiled at each other just holding each other was all they needed right at that moment.

" would you do that?" Ronata asked Steven as she looked at him.

"do what move you to Italy , sure but you'd miss all that cold weather and your job " he said looking down at her. She smiled up at him a she sat back against his chest.

" and you'd miss your son being in the best school there was for someone of his talant " she said that made his smile.

"touche " he said chukaling as he kissed her gently on her lips.

"Khaat, what about sparks would you still run it from here?" Ronata asked as her hand gently brushed up and down Stevens arms as she spoke
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:34 am

"I'm not going to let her run from England that fast," Brian smiled. "She's just really trying to escape all the recent ugliness that she has had back home. And she is never going to run so far that she can run from herself. I think I can provide her this place as a good escape place, but if she moves here, it will stop being such a sanctuary for her. It will just be home. The regular life problems will still come up. I'm sure she would still run Sparks, but I really am just not going to let her run like that. I want her to go back to facing life headon," Brian said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:43 am

Ronata smiled and nodded "good , I have to admit I like working for you Khaat " she said smiling as she lay back against steven with a deep sigh "you meet the most intresting people , take that nick boy who aplied for a servers postion , did he ever take it?" she asked curiose as she had not seen him around the cafe since that day, she sifted becoming slightly uncomfortable , finding s comoftable spot she relaxed again.

Steven just sat enjoying holding Ronata again he felt her against him and smiled his arms holding her lightly but securly on the seat with him, as he listened , he would never stop her working for Khaat as he knew she could not have the best employer as he did in Brain and Robert .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:20 am

"I havent seen Nick for awhile now," Khaat said. "I suppose I'll try him, though, if he comes back. I do believe in giving students a chance. After all, wewanted people to give us a chance when we were that age."

She yawned. She was a bit surprised that she was getting sleepy so early, but she was feeling tired.

"Why don't you turn in early?" Brian asked. "You're on vacation. Part of the joy of that is that you don't have to stay up til late because you're working til late. Maybe it means you're just relaxed and enjoying being a bit less stressed."

"You all wouldn't be upset with me if I went to bed early?" she asked.

"I wouldn't," Brian said. "Go ahead. It could be that your bath relaxed you too. Maybe it would be good for you to get some extra rest." He was glad at encouraging her at any chance for her to get caught up with her rest. She hadn't really slowed down to do the right thing since she'd been hurt and she needed to slow down for just a bit. If she was even halfway willing to get a good night sleep, he was going to take full advantage it and encourage her very gently. Pushing her to do it would bring rebellion, but gentle encouragement always seemed to work better with her."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Rnata smiled and nodded "yeah he is a good person he deserves the brake " she said and chuckled "just like you gave me " she saw Khaat yawn glad she was finaly relaxing her smile never left ehr as she heard Khaat sid if the would be upset at her leaving "No khaat you go rest " she said steven agreed behind her, she sighed feeling his strong arms and tones chest against her she felt happy and relaxed though she still knew out there was the woman who would once more try to harm Khaat.

Steven nodded "you go rest Khaat you need it " he said his hands brushing Ronata's soft smooth arms as he felt her warmth against him he could not help feel with her that the part that was lost with in him had returned with Ronata, he smiled and pushed it to the back of his mind a new warmth filled him and he loved it as he loved her too.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:48 pm

"Thanks," Khaat said.

"You want me to stay with you tonight?" Brian asked.

"No," she smiled, "You hover enough. Get some sleep tonight. Goodnight, All." She excused herself and went to bed. Brian just watched her go upstairs. She did seem to be more relaxed. She wasn't necessarily tired. She was just relaxed, and it had made her sleepy.

"I'll check on her throughout the night," Brian said. "I don't mind taking night duty. I guess I"ve been around her enough that I know what to look for if I see her having a nightmare. I'd like her to stop having those, if I can hedge those off for her. By the way, I took some things from her closet and drawers earlier. I can pack for her after she's asleep. We might be able to leave in the morning. So, should we have breakfast here, or should we start the day with breakfast in Venice? What would you like to do?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:58 pm

steven smiled as Khaat ecused her self , he sifted so Ronata could sit up to face them "I think breakfast in venice sounds great " he said Ronata yawned and nodded "yeah sounds wonderful " she said covering her mouth as a second yawn escaped her lips. Steven chuckled asnd creadled her against him "yes it does sound wonderful" he said his hand caressing her head ansd he saw her eye lids droop.

"ok Ro go get some sleep" he said kising her cheek , Ronata stood up her hair tussled and her face looking drained of energy "ok , don't stay up long, night brian." she said knowing he would probaly stay up all night .

Steven watched her leave them and chuckled "she looked tired , besides she needs her rest me on the other hand " he streached out on the seat and took hos coffee up pouring more into it took adrink and smiled.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:15 am

"Okay, so breakfast in Venice it is," Brian said. "I have the perfect spot. I'll take care of it before I take us all there. I want it 5 star all the way. This should be a lot of fun. I've ordered a lot of roses for the girls, and big welcome baskets in both suites. I think I've covered just about everything. Is there something you want to do? I thought the girls would enjoy going to Murano while we were in Venice and seeing some of the finest glass creations anywhere in the world. I think they would really enjoy that. Some of their work is fabulous, and some of the smaller pieces are actually affordable. Is there something you want to see? "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:41 am

steven though for a moment "humm thre is one thing Ro said she wanted to take a gondola ride , do you think thats posible?" he asked looking up at the clear starry sky abouve them. His mind slipping to that night it had been much like this one when the dragon attacked he could not help think of how happy he had been that night too his eyes glazing over for amoment as he saw in his mind the dragons claw slice the air and he shivered openly.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top