Tuscany Trip - Page 67
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 67 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 67 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:39 am

"Yes. They are," Brian agreed. He watched Khaat come out of the dressing room in a little glittery white cocktail dress swirled in pink and blue. It looked like it had been made for her. "We'll take that one," Brian spoke up. He selected a few other cocktail dresses that he really liked on her. And that all seemed to be happening in the midst of other clothes and shoes being designed and ordered.

By the time they were finished, Brian had spent a pretty penny on the whole business. And he had the package sent to the villa. He knew they might be in England by the time it all arrived, but his men would make sure that it was delivered to him safe and sound.

He encouraged Jack to send the order for anything that needed additional fitting or alterations to the villa and gave him the address. That way, everything would arrive safely and at the same time.

"When we're done here, what do you say about some lunch?" he asked Jack.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:56 am

jessica stepped down from the fitting area and wrapped ahr arms around him smiling as she kissed him "I liked those boots and the jacket too" Jack chuckled asshe said that "yes very camity jane" he said he flet her pull him down and kiss him again "that you , but what was that for?" he asked seing a cheeky grin on her face .

Jess chucjkled adn pulled him down 2well can't go on missions with you loking like a frump mummy now can I , and I am " she said loking at Brian "can't have myt best rfreind goinf alone now can I and you said the magic words, food" she said feeling her tummy growl at the lack of food.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:10 am

Khaat was always interested in lunch, and she looked at Brian. "Are you buying?" she asked.

"As a matter of fact, yes," he laughed. "Shall we?"

He hired a water taxi and it delivered them to a nearby island, and they took a short journey to a vineyard. They had a wonderful selection of wines for tasting and for purchase. They also had an ability to cook some of the finest Italian country cuisine that Brian had ever tasted. And, he wasn't telling Khaat, Jack, or Jess how he had managed to let them know that they were coming for lunch. They sat the four of them under a covered patio that was covered in grapevines. Brian ordered both alcoholic and nonalcoholic white wines to begin with for lunch.

The first course was a wonderful fresh mushroom salad, with a variety of different sorts of mushrooms, some fresh shallot, and some garlic, in a rich balsalmic viniagrette.

Khaat took her first forkful of the marinated mushrooms and savored them. They were heavenly. Brian broke a piece of a baguette and passed the bread board to his left, to Jess. "Its still warm, Jess. Help yourself."

"The salad is incredible," Khaat told them all. "I definitely want to try to replicate this recipe."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:15 am

jess took some bread and tasted her salad as she passed it to Jack then back to khaat. Jess could not discribe what she ate the flavours mixed in her mouth she had chosen a non alcaholic wine as she had grown acustomed to not drinking with having to look after the children.

Jack ate his and smiled "jess you so got to get this reicpy" he said smiling at her "I think even the kids will like this" he said taking a little more, as he watched jess and smiled she looked like ehr old self her cheeks flushed with the air and she smiled as she laughed again , and he , well he fell in love with her all over again and smiled holding her hand as she held it.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:33 am

"I think I can figure it out," Khaat smiled.

Lunch was a beautiful chicken piccata with capers, in a wonderful sauce, over freshly made homemade linguini. The chicken was so well prepared and so tender that it tasted, to Khaat, like it nearly melted on her fork. And Khaat loved capers. It was a delight to her palate. She loved every little morsel. She normally didn't eat so much at one sitting, but she loved each and every bite so much that it was hard to stop eating it.

The next course, so very Italian, was a selection of freshly grilled vegetables, asparagus, scallions, portabello mushrooms that had been grilled and sliced, red bell pepper, and fresh herbs. It was not unusual for the main course to be followed by a course of vegetables. These were exceptional.

The last course was a very unusual selection of biscotti and amaretti cookies that had been dipped in either dark or milk chocolate and served with a small bowl of fresh fruits, and either regular coffee or espresso, depending whatever each person wanted. It was the perfect dessert to simply sit and linger over and talk and enjoy the picture perfect surroundings. Khaat was deciding that in the future, whoever came to Italy to share the villa with her and Brian were going to be treated to the whole traditional Italian experience--the atmosphere, the food, the wine, the music, the whole thing. She was just simply the happiest she had ever been in years.

"Do either of you ride horses?" Brian asked Jack and Jess. "It's a beautiful day to go riding through the estate here and see what a real Italian vineyard and winemaking estate is like. They also produce olives and olive oil. I think you'd enjoy experiencing that. What do you think? Can you manage a bit on horseback? I ride, and so does Khaat--well, when we can keep her in the saddle and on the horse."

"Hey, that was one incident and was not my fault. That was due to lightning hitting a tree," Khaat laughed.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:42 am

jessica laughed and looked at Jack her eyes sparkled as she sat feeling some what full from the meal "its been a while but I still think I can" she said happy now to try again , somthing inside her wiling her to do this with him at her side , she smiled and took his hand in hers.

Jack looked at her he knew by the lok on her face he could not change her mind and he wanted her to be happy, this was her time to relax no kids no worries just being happy around her freinds that she ahd not sen in along time. "sure I ride " he said and pulled her close " probably better than she does " he said jokingly as he saw the look on hger face .

"ow really now" she said "I wasn';t teh one who went head long into a ditch after being told the horse wouldn't jump" she said with a warm amile on her face seeing this cheeks sudenly turn red and feel him pul her toward him.

"that was once and i did land in a soft spot" he said shifting slightly on the bench he sat on.

Jessica laughed "yeah, it was his butt , he couldn't sit down for week2 she said and laughed.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:54 am

"Well, its better than Khaat. She landed on her head when she fell off,' Brian laughed. "Knocked herself silly for days. She had no sense of balance for days. She looked like she was drunk. "

"I am perfectly capable of staying on a horse when something does not interfere with it," Khaat frowned.

"Hey, I"m on your side, remember?" Brian laughed. "You don't mind if I keep an eye on you just to be sure, do you?"

"Could I dissuede you somehow?"

"Absolutely not," he laughed.

The estate owners hooked them each up with a beautiful horse. Brian's was a chestnut colored stallion. Khaat's was a mare that was white with some brown spots and was a bit spirited. Khaat liked her from the start. Brian offered to help her up into the saddle, and Khaat made the climb easily on her own. She looked down at Brian.

"I think I can manage," she laughed. "Do you want me to help you with a boost?"

He laughed out loud and mounted his horse.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:38 pm

jess stiffled a chuckle at the though of Khaat falling from her horse , the owner brought a wonderful palamino for jessica and a black stallion for jack to ride. Jack moved to help jessica but before he could do anything she ahd mounted her hosrs and sliped her feet into the sturps.
"bit late there dear" she said grining as she moved her horse whitch was called starfire to Khaat "you ready to show these boys just what we can do?" she grinned looking at jack who was not the most elagant to climb on his horse.

"hey its been a while ok" he said finally sat a top thunder , his black stallion like some dark prince on a quest.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:51 pm

"I think we'll ride a bit ahead of them and let them just follow. We deserve a bit of girl talk. You got that Brian Quinn?" Khaat glared.

"Yes, Ma'am," he saluted her, laughing. "Just no racing, alright? I know you're alright, but I want to keep it that way."

"Okay," she agreed. "Come on, Jess."

She rode out ahead of Brian and Jack, knowing Jess would keep right up with her. The scenery was gorgous. Khaat could not remember when she had seen anything so beautiful. "I love this country so much," Khaat told Jess. "I don't know when I"ve been happier. I can't tell you how glad I am that Brian bought the villa. It is so beautiful. I can't wait for you and Jack to see it. We can come back on as many weekends as we like. I think I might take one of the bedrooms and make it into a nursery for the babies so that when we come on weekends, we have a place for the girls. You know, Brian is an awesome father. He's really stepped up. Maybe you'd like to help me decorate a room for Abbey and Dakota to share?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:05 am

jesica smiled as they rode threw the beautiful italian countryside she marvled at the secnery and how Khaat rode her horse , her own seem to know just what she wanted and she smiled as they moved .

"Khaat , so what was it you wanted to talk about ?" she asked turning her horse to her left " she smiled as she spoke of Brian and of how he was a good father " yes he has those qualitys , and I would love to maybe andrew and the twins could help too , though not jack hes usless with apaint brush" she said laughing as teuy canterd on ahead of the men.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top