Tuscany Trip - Page 73
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 73 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 73 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Brian Quinn Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:36 pm

OOC: Brian took her inside and put her on the bed in the bottom of the first paragraph of my last post.

Brian checked the woound in her chest carefully. It was deep. He knew she should have been, in any other circumstance, in St. Mungos, in Robert's care. "Khaat, call your father," he told her quietly. "Its important." He wrapped her hand around her green necklace to help her be able to summon him.

Robert apparated almost instantly to the summons. He saw Brian tending her and went quickly to the bed. "What happened?"

"He tried to hit her. It knocked her into the canal. I need you to tend that chest wound, please," Brian told him, moving out of the way so Robert could sit down beside her. Robert sat down in Brian's place and began examining the wound carefully.

"Well, isn't that some nasty business?" he frowned. "We'll fix it. Don't worry. But it won't heal quickly or easily. It is an enchanted wound. Look here." He laid his hand on the wound and magically drew out a silver like sharply pointed stonelike object. "This has been enchanted to keep the wound from healing, so that if he missed, she would eventually bleed out. He's thought this out. I can undo the enchantment, but it will take time. In the meantime, she's going to have to be off her feet. The more she moves about, the more blood she'll lose. I suggest we get her back to the villa and then I'll work on a potion to undo the enchantment. Brian, I'll take her on ahead to the villa. You three check out and follow as soon as you can."

"Will do," Brian said. He watched Robert pick Khaat up, taking Brian's bag with him, and apparate away with Khaat. Brian looked back to Jack and Jessica. "Well, you heard the man. Let's get out of here," he sighed. "Dry clothes first and then we'll check out."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:50 pm

jack nodded and headed quickly to their room and changed packing as he went , jessica stood looking at Brian a lok of concern on her face but also anger at the man who had shot at Khaat.
"He will not live if i catch him brian" she said softly her face unemotional her hands clentched.

She turned and moved to there room rabing her things as she did and packed , she shrunk all the suvioniors and placed them in her shoulder bag. Closing the suit case she felt jack wrap his arms around her and kiss her.

"she is with Robert and he is the best , she'll be ok" he said softly to her holding her.

Jesica felt his cool skin against her back and sighed she knew he was right and held his col arms. She finished packing and jack brought both cases to Brain and khaats room.

"well boss , whats the villa like?" he asked folding his arms across his chest he still felt a little chilled from the water as he stood now in a dark blue cardigan and trouse3rs with black shoes and white tee shirt, he looked quite the father figure.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:03 pm

"Well," Brian smiled, "Khaat likes it. A lot. She wants to move there full time, but she knows she really doesn't want to give up her life in England just yet. She does want to make a room there for Abbey and for Dakota so we can escape there on weekends. Maybe someday we'll move there for good. It's got ocean on 3 sides. Its beautiful." He picked up his and Khaat's luggage and moved over and took Jess's hand. "Shall we go then?" he asked.

He apparated them into the living room of the villa. "Well, here we are. Make yourselves at home. I'm sure Robert is up on the top floor with Khaat in her, well, our room. You can pick whatever other room you like. I'm going to go check on Khaat. Um..Jess, would you bbe so kind as to check the fridge and our pantry and see what fresh foods we need? Khaat usually does that, but...well, I think she isn't going to be cooking for a few days...Uh..do you mind at least making a shopping list? I don't mind going, but a list would be helpful."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:13 pm

jess felt him take her hand and the sudden presure of aperation as they moved to the villa she smiled seing teh ocean out teh big balcony window. She was brough back by Brian asking for her to check the fridge for previshions.
"sure if will be like being at home " she said with a smile as she broke from him and jack and moved toi the kitchen imidiantly grabbing a pen adn pad and began wrting down notes.

Jack picked up her bag and his own finding a large room with a large double window over loking the sea and beach. he opened the window after he had placed the bags down on teh bed and unpacked.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:33 pm

Brian went upstairs, skipping at least two steps at a time with every bound he took up the stairs. he found Robert at work. Khaat was under one of his sleep spells, clearly. He was tending the wound. This was one of the ugliest wound Brian had seen in awhile, but he knew Robert saw worse every day.

"Robert?" he asked quietly.

"It's going well. She's comfortable. She'll be fine. You'll have to tend this almost constantly. It's going to bleed to an extent fairly consistently for a few days. If you can watch her for a moment, I'm going to ggo mix a potion and I'll be right back."

He apparated out and was only gone for about five minutes. He returned with a large vial in hand. "It seems I had some made up," he said. He set the large vial down on the nightstand. He drew another, smaller vial out of his pocket and poured it into the open wound. It hissed, steamed, and seemed to boil on contact, the potion turning green before dissolving. Robert seemed to only sigh softly. "This is a nasty thing," he said very quietly. He turned and poured a dose of the potion from the larger vial into a glass. "This will help to slow down the bleeding. Three times a day. Just exactly as I've poured it, Brian, no more, no less." He showed Brian the dose. The last thing Robert did was to heavily bandage the wound and to help Brian get her changed into a nightgown and into bed.

Brian nodded.

"Give it to her as soon as she wakes. I'll be back in awhile to check on her. She'll sleep a bit now. I have to go. Don't leave her alone too long. When she feels up to it, she can be out of bed, but off her feet. Got it?"

"Yes. I do," Brian replied. Robert vanished. Brian sighed and sat beside Khaat, brushing her hair from her face. He wasn't even going to let himself think he'd messed up. He wasn't going to go there.

Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Jack heard voices and moved from the rooom standing leaning on the door frame as he watched silently the scene infront of him . Once Robert left he watched Brian and shook his head as he stood up.

"Its not your fault " he said softly as he stood in front of him his hands now deep in his pockets "I know that look , your blaming your self , don't, blame that man who did this and put that anger into looking after Khaat , leave finding him up to robert , I'll keep all my channels open" he said he walked over to him and nodded "I'll check the perimiter , jess is cooking already and should have lunch ready I am gessing she will whip up something that pramoted healing for khaat"

He turned to walk out the room but paused "if you don't mind me saying this COB, you couldn't get any better than her, she'll pull threw with you watching her" he smiled and left to check around the vila .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:07 pm

Brian smiled a bit. Jack was right. He was sure that Robert would not have left Khaat if she were still in medial danger at least. He let her sleep for now.

But he was surprised when she only slept for barely 30 minutes after Robert left. "Brian?" she called.

"What on earth? What are you doing awake?" he frowned, going to her.

"Was Daddy here?...Wait...We're...not in..Venice?" she asked, confused.

"Yes, he was here, and no, we're not in Venice. We're back home at the villa. Your father wanted you out of Venice. Khaat, you took a rather hard hit in the chest. You are going to have to rest awhile. It was an enchanted wound."

She groaned, understanding. "It's going to bleed, isn't it?"

"Yes. You know the drill, then."

"Yes. I do," she sighed.

Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Jack walked back in from a recon around the primiter of he villa he found nothing and his belly growled as he smelt Jessica cooking a Spaghetti carbonara smiling he moved to hold her and he kissed her neck.

"anybody would think were newly weds mr heart" she said softly as she grated the pamasan over the top of the final dish " go tell Brian lunch is ready and take this plate to Khaat " she said placing a glass of apple juice on it .

"sometime i wonder whos my boss you or Brian" he said earrning a laugh from jessica as she patted his hands.

"my dear when you married me i became your boss dear, but only at home here Brian is boss to both of us now scoot" she said giving his bottom a light smake.

Jack chuckled and moved out the kitchen and back to Khaats room her headr Khaat and Brian talking so knocked on the door best he could with the tray balanced on his arm.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:36 pm

"Come in," Brian invited. He saw Jack come in with lunch for Khaat.

"Oh, good. We missed breakfast," Brian smiled, "I'm hungry. That looks good. Khaat, I'll help you sit up on some pillows so you can get your lunch, and then if you're alright, I'll go down and eat and then come back."

"You are NOT going to babysit me, Brian James Quinn," she retorted, her eyes still alert enough to flash at him, as he set the tray on the dresser. He picked up a stack of pillows and brought them over to the bed.

"And you," he kissed her very softly, "can't stop me, now can you?"

"Not at the moment," she sighed, as he put pillows behind her to support her. She clutched the dressing, not liking the sensation of the bleeding as it started when she shifted position.

"Let me see," Brian said.

"It's alright," Khaat said, her anxiety easing. "I'll tell you if it gets bad. I guess I need to get used to it."

"Not THAT used to it. We'll keep an eye on it." He put the bedtable over her lap. "You need anything else, Babe?"

"No. I need you to go eat," she said. "Tell Jess it looks wonderful, Jack. And take him to get something to eat. Do not let him hover."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:55 pm

Jack placed the tray on the bed table over her , he smiled and nodded.

"Though i really don't want the boss angry with me " he said softly as he moved back to the door and stood "I can stay with her if you want Brian while she eats ?" he sujested to Brian knowing he would probably say yes to having some one watching her as she ate.

"I won't take my eye off her " he settled in a chair at the bottom of the bed with a smirk on his face "Jess is dishing up, go eat " he looked at him only for a split second then turned back at Khaat "anything she needs , apart from the one thing you give her i'll get, if her condition changes i'll shout" he folded his arms across his face.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top