Tuscany Trip - Page 72
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 72 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 72 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:08 am

"I don't think she's very serious," Khaat said.

"She couldn't hit you on a moving boat in the dark" Brian insisted again. "It was just a nick. Its gone now. She was lucky. Come on. Inside. Now."

He insisted they go inside and upstairs. As Brian opened the door to his and Khaat's suite, he heard a noise inside. He drew his wand, pushed Khaat back into Jack''s chest and went in alone. To his surprise, Robert was there.

"Damn you! I could have killed you! Make a better noise than that, Robert!" Brian said.

"Not likely," Robert said calmly, using his wandless magic to fling the door open to show Jack and Jess and Khaat that the coast was clear. "Your aim was at least 6 inches off. However, you would have broken a very expensive antique vase. Do try not to damage the muggle hotel, Brian. You all might as well come in. It is quite safe in here. The room is clear. I already checked it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:41 am

jack moved Khat behind him as brian pushed her into his chest he stood in front of her as a barrior but breathed out as he heard Roberts voice and moving ito the room he moved to jessica and held her from behind as he smiled to robert "Hello Robert " he said he held her close to him as he smiled relaxed at him.

Jessica amiled as she saw Robert and smiled a broad grin , knowing he had helped so much with teh twins and other things in her life "long time no see?" she said smiling
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:00 am

"I'm glad you two are here," Robert smiled, "I am sorry this is turning into a full time job. I saw Tasha try to off you from her spot on the canal bridge. She saw me and took off. Just so you know, I am working to get her contract overturned, but it isn't easy.

"I came to warn you. It seems her employer has hired a cleanup agent because Tasha does not seem to be doing the job. You now have double the trouble. Watch your back. Get through with the sightseeing and get home. Go back to the villa. Be done here."

"Daddy," Khaat went over to Robert, who was always glad to fold her into his arms in a welcoming hug. "Why do they want me?"

"I'm working on it, my darling. I really am," he kissed her forehead. "Are you alright? Did she hit you?"

"Just a wee nick. Brian fixed it. It was just an episkey thing," Khaat replied.

"Thank God," Robert sighed, breathing a sigh of relief.

"And we're going back to the villa tomorrow," Brian told him.
"Good. See that you do. The cleanup man is extremely efficient. One of the best. You haven't encontered him before, Brian. Be prepared. His favorite spells are the killing curse and the sectumsempra. Don't underestimate him. Nor you, Jack and Jess. Don't take any chances or he'll kill one of you before you even realize he's there."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:37 am

jack nodded same as jessica they both understood the room her smile not seriosue and straight faced as she looked at both of them "yes , i felt her and jack smelt her , but this other person we'll be on our gaurd 24/76 till the contract is stopps , our baby sitter knows the deal and is prpared to take out kids to his mothers for safe keeping " she said jack nodded in agree ment.

Jack looked at robert and sighed "sanother one when will they learn they can't mess with a lupin " he said smiling at Khaat and Brian as he kissed jesse's neck and hear her sigh .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:51 am

"Robert," Brian said, "Is there any chance this is Gelding's work somehow?"

"Every chance in the world," Robert said.

"This does take a large amount of money to do all this."

"Indeed."

"And he is the largest money player we know."

"Agreed."

"But why? Why her?"

"If I knew, we'd have this solved, now, wouldn't we? Unless Gelding simply wants my attention."

"I should have killed that ass a long time ago," Brian hissed quietly in rage.

"Patience, Brian,' Robert said. "Just keep Khaat safe."

"She never leaves my mind," Brian said. Robert looked at him, and as he did, Khaat realized that her father seemed to see right through them both. He knew. Clearly. he knew.

"My God, you're slow sometimes, Quinn," Robert laughed. "It took you long enough." Khaat looked at her father quizzically.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:58 pm

jack gave a soft growl as he heard that name , he had heard the name before and not for good reasons , he loked at robert and spoke "i'll alert ,my contacts maybe they have heard something " he said turning to face jessica as she was constanly tugging his arm "what, what did I do this time" he saw her motion to brian, khaat , and robert turning back he smiled "ok we'll leave you alone , good to see you again Robert and Khaat Brian see you in the morning" he said as jessica pulled him into there suit and closed the door behind them.

"ok now my husband, its been along day and you need to go shower" she took his hands and lead him to teh bath room , with a singel kiss she moved from him and turned on the tps the bathroom imidiatly filled with steam as she felt his ahdnsnake around her "ow no not tonight mr heart , tonight were sleeping light " she said as she moved to the bedroom and slipping out her dress hung it on the back of a door , sliding under the sheets she smiled when jack joined her , he now smelt of soap and jessica liked that .

"how do you think he found out ?" she asked softly , jack lay facing her "not sure but what is sure he won't live this time " he moved to rest his arm over her "do you think there could be a leak?" she asked turning to face him. Jack shook his head "Brian picks his men with caution so its not the organisation , must be coming from some where or some one else " he said feling himself become very tired.

he smiled at her "loved the gondola ride, nice touch" he said yawning part way threw his words jess smiled " beatuifly romantic is what i'd call it " she moved to snuggle closer to him and fell asleep just as he did his head resting on her head as he did every night since she had returned to him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Brian and Khaat had sat up late talking with Robert before Robert left again. Then he had sent Khaat to bed, while he stayed up, thinking. Trying to be one step ahead of their pursuers. He wanted to take Khaat home to England, but Robert was still against it. Brian and Khaat were both increasingly frustrated. And Khaat's absence from Abbey was making her edgy, Brian could see.

By morning, he had himself and Khaat all packed, including all their souvenirs. It had given him something to do. It hadn't taken long, and he had preferred to pack by hand. Sometimes the Pack spell could get a bit noisy.

He was showered, shaved, and changed for the day when she awoke. Khaat knew they were merely planning a quiet day back in the villa. She hoped that Jack and Jess liked the villa. She showered and dressed in jsut denim shorts and a printed halter top.

When she got out of the shower, Brian greeted her with a cup of coffee--her first of the day.

'Thank you," she smiled.

"Take a bit to enjoy yourself before we go. Go enjoy your coffee," he said. She went out on the balcony. She was inhaling a deep breath of morning air, when the next thing she knew, she felt pain, she felt herself falling, and then dark water swirling up around her. She was sinking fast in the water.

Brian heard a loud splash and turned around to see Khaat suddenly gone off the balcony. He raced out to the balcony to see her form disappearing deep down into the watery canal just below the balcony. Without a second thought, he shouted for Jack and dove off the balcony, headfirst into the canal, desperately hoping to find Khaat.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:02 pm

Jack heard Brian shout and ran in, wearing just his trousers into they ajoining room he saw him dive over the balcony into the dark water , jack mounted the stone wall and dove in his hands in front as he hit the cool water, he felt the water wrap around his skin like a cold blanket as he pushed deeper feeling the presure around him suddenly he felt somthing and he grabbed it . It moved and he pulled it towards him blond hair showed threw the dark water.

Quickly he moved pushing up to the surface his lungs almost bursting as he kicked but finaly he burst threw the surface "BRIAN I GOT HER!!!" he yelled as he turned resting her against his chest as he clung to the stone steps leading up to the main hotel he cupped her chin keeping it above water.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:16 pm

Brian had nearly been frantic, until he heard Jack shouting. Relieved, he pushed himself to the surface and swam over to the edge of the canal and pulled himself out of the water. He rushed over to them and took Khaat from Jack. "Thank you," he said, breathless, "Can you make it back up?" He took her back inside and laid her on the bed. He checked her quickly and started her breathing again with a quick spell.

In another moment, she started coughing and gasping for air, waking quickly. Brian kept checking her and saw a bloodstain beginning to pool on her wet shirt, near heart. He tore fabric, and found a deep bleeding wound. She'd been fired upon. The wound had been intended to be a fatal wound and had missed by a triflingly short distance. She began coming around as he was studying the wound.

"Accio!" he called for his bag and he began to sponge at the wound. "Lay still," he told her gently. "I've got it. You're alright. Did you see who hit you?"

She frowned, barely conscious, struggling, "No," she replied. A..a man. Too tall for Tasha. It..was a man...."

"Alright. Enough. Breathe," he said. "You fell into the canal. You were underwater when Jack found you. Rest and let me work now. That tells me what I need to know."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:23 pm

Jack let Brian take her as he sat breathing hard on the steps , jessica ran down with a towel and qwrapped one around his shoulders another she wrapped aroound Brian making sure not to cover his hands.

Jack looked around his eyes resting on one spot as he focued his face moving a figure moved away on the other side of the canal , his eyes followed till he could not see it any more and he felt a towel laid over his shoulders as he sat , looking up he saw Jessica smile down at him and he stod up moving inside to Brian looked at where brian the now breathing Khaat lay.

"Khaat no more swan dives off the balcony, my wardrobe can't take it " he said after hearing her talk all but bearly and some what out of breath.

Jess moved to kneel next to Khaat and saw the wound she shook her head "hes asking for it" she said softly brushing Khaats hair from her face.

Last edited by Jack Black Heart on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top