Tuscany Trip - Page 71
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 71 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 71 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:27 pm

"Sorry," Khaat said. "I didn't mean to slight you two. I guess I just am feeling a bit protective. Look, I know I have a lot of friends, but very few who are close to me like you two are. I know you know that Brian and I have a bit of a different relationship now over the last couple of days than we ever have had. Part of that for us was that we so valued the other that we didn't want to take the slightest chance that we would not be able to stay friends if, well, things didn't work out.

"I have no idea why this Tasha woman is after me except that someone has paid her to kill me. I don't know who, but Lupins always have enemies. I don't want her hurting anyone. Not Brian, not either of you two. I'd rather do this alone entirely, but I know all of you too well to think I can possibly get away with that. You two have a wonderful family. I don't want you taking any unnecessary risks for me. And the same with you Brian If anything would happen to me, I would want you to have Abbey and Dakota...."

"Stop," Brian said, squeezing her hand. "Nothing is going to happen to you. You're going to raise those girls. I promise. And your odds of surviving are far better with us than without us. So, no more heroics like you just did. Got it?"

She looked at Jess and Jack, hoping they would support her, but she had a sense they were going to side with Brian.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:38 pm

jess shook her head and looked at Khaat. "you already know what im thinking so its usless saying any thing, jack feels the same i know because I can feel it " she said folding her arms across her chest "if you think for one minet your going to fight her with out me, then you got another think coming girl," she said even jack sat slightly away from her some what suprised by her attude change "nobody puts a hit on my best freind and thinks they don't tangle with me, besides our kids will be looked after , jacks mother has more than said that in the even of anything hapening to us, she will take them, so no more saying your going alone." her face now showing her stuborness and she was stuck on that.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:07 am

"Okay," Khaat said, partly troubled and partly relieved. She didnt want anyone in harms way for her, but they were choosing it themselves. And Remus had always taught her that allies could indeed be a priceless thing.

"For tonight, lets just enjoy dinner. I think we need to go back to the villa tomorrow. I think a few more days of sun and quiet and relaxation is just exactly what we need," Brian said, smiling.

"Alright. That works for me," Khaat said. "What about you two? Can you take a few days at our seaside villa? I have been trying to get Brian to let us move there, but he refuses. Wait til you see it. It's beautiful."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:14 am

jessica smiled taking jacks hand in her own "must be heaven " she said smiling like a cheshire cat " I agree with brian, yea i know no big suprise there then " she chuckled at her as she lent forward "seaside you say sounds wonderfly dreamy" she lent over and kissed jack "why don't you ever do that for me ?" she asked jokinly

"Jack sighed as she flipped back to her usually cheerful self , he laughed as as she asked why didn't he buy avilla " never though you'd be intrested, but it is something to think about, I guess a wirth while retirment investment " he said to brian "must put me in contact with your estate agent when we get back Brian" he said grinning at seeing the smile on Jessica's face
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:20 am

"That's no big problem," Brian smiled as they brought out 4 dessert plate samplers for them. The dinner had been wonderful, and Khaat was happy, all things considered. Khaat liked the chocolate mousse cake, and the hazelnut biscotti that was dipped in chocolate, but her favorite, as always, was the tiramisu.

"Thank you, Brian, for another sensational meal," Khaat said. "But I'm stuffed now. So what's next on your plans?"

"Just a romantic gondola ride around the canals before we return to our hotel, if that's alright with everyone," Brian smiled.

"I will never turn that down," Khaat laughed. "What about you, Jess? Can you stand a gondola ride 2 nights in a row?"

"And then a special surprise for breakfast in the morning," Brian smiled. "I'm not telling any of you."

"Sounds mysterious," Khaat grinned.

"It is. You'll have to just wait and see," he replied.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:29 am

jessica laughed and ate her desert she loved it. "Humm nice and yeah Khaat I think I could " she said grinning. "its always nice never to turn down a free gondola ride" she said and laughed again as she faced Jack " No I won't sing this time" she said blushing as she explained about the cornetto add and how she had sung the tune from it on the way to the restaraunt and how jack had felt embaressed about it "this time I promise no siging just a loly romantic ride back to the hotel" she said she prioced her ears up at the special breakfast "OOW!! now I won't sleep thinking about what it is you have got going on for her " she said grinning jack gave her hand a squeesed "I know none of my busness but it is exciting after seeing you two together"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:58 pm

Khaat laughed. She had no idea what he had planned either but she knew he had certainly given it forethought.

"I didn't say it was just for Khaat," Brian said, grinning. "You're all just going to have to wait and see." Khaat frowned. What the heck did he have planned for all four of them. Brian looked at her and laughed. "You just will have to wait," he told her. "Just like the rest of you."

"Alright," he finally said, laying his napkin on the table, "Are we ready to go? I do believe we are entitled to one last gondola ride before we leave Venice."

"Sounds fine to me," Khaat said. "I'm ready whenever everyone else is."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:10 pm

jessica loked at Brian as he spoke of the suprise not just for Khaat "now I can't wait "she said moving closer to Jack ,her arm wrapping around his as she held his hand she lent against him more and smiled " ok im ready for that "she said and gave jack a smile as she rose from her chair and brushed down her skirt as she moved with them to the main door , she could not help the first yawn of the eve, she did miss the kids but she was happy bing there with jack and khaat, she couldn;t help but glance around as she stood up every body was eating and continuing there evaning but jessica couldn't help feel on duty now the incident had happened earier that night .

She moved with brian and khaat out to the gondolas and waited for brian to give instructions to the gondoier as to where they were going , reatching down she slipped off her shose "god i didn't know heels could hurt so much or that i was so out of shape with the heels"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:30 pm

Brian helped Khaat into one of the gondolas and gave the gondoliers instructions in Italian. They smiled as Brian shoved a lot of Euros at each of them, and they nodded. "I'll see you two in a bit," Brian told Jack and Jess.

Since the evening was earlier than the night before, the gondoliers took them on a longer ride, though the most romantic parts of the city, where things were sparkling with the city lights. Khaat curled close to Brian and laid her head on his shoulder, glad to be with him tonight. Italy had a pace all of its own. One Khaat had come to love. She didn't ever want to leave.

"Weekends," Brian said softly, as if he could hear her thoughts. "Any weekend you want, and as many as you want. I promise."

"Even after we catch Tasha?"

"I swear."

"Thank you," she said softly.

"Anything you want," he replied.

The ride was so peaceful that Khaat had almost forgotten any trouble she ever had. It was wonderful. Suddenly, her arm began to sting. She frowned, and she felt Brian straighten up beside her. He looked at her arm. "You're bleeding," he told her. "Somehow she's grazed you from a bit of a distance. Hold still." He put his hand over the wound and healed it with nonverbal magic.

"Thanks, She's not trying very hard," Khaat frowned.

"I think she just missed. It really is very hard to hit a target accurately on a moving boat in the dark," he said. "You were lucky. We should go to the hotel."

"No. I refuse to hide. I'm facing this headon."

"Alright," he sighed, uneasy. His eyes began scanning the canal banks to see if he saw Tasha. He saw no one.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:59 pm

jessica moved into the gondola her eyes scanning ahead she ahted not being with Khaat and she was right she sences somthing had happened and lent forward to look at the shore line as the boat moved down the canals. Jack wanted to pull her back but sensed it too somthing was not right his nose caught the smell of fresh blood and he moved beside jessica lking out over the vinnese canals he scanned along with jessica but saw nothing , jack loked at the gondoliere who sped up sligtly seeing the look on both there faces .

soon they stopped at the steps of teh hotel and jack helped Jessica out of the gondola , she imidian;ly went to Khaat "she did it again didn't she and don't bull shit me ether i can tell" she said folding ehr arms across her chest
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top