Tuscany Trip - Page 37
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 37 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 37 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:43 am

"Thank you," Khaat smiled. "Brian's been talking to you, I see. Well, I try very hard not to bring that sort of negativity home. I don't know what I would ever do without Abbey or Dakota, but...oh never mind. The point is, yes. You and Steven don't really need to rush about anything. You don't have any sort of time constraints. You only have the next 60 or so years in order to have kids and to raise them and still enjoy your life. I guess at that rate you could have...um...80 kids?: She frowned for a moment, double checking her math. "Yeah, that's about right. 1 child every 9 months for 60 years? That's at least 80 kids, not counting any twins. Suppose you could make the house big enough?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:45 pm

Ronata listened to her talking and sighed Khaat was right but not about how many they would have she would make sure she would not get caught again not for along time yet so she could do her job more , this one had been a slip on both there part. For if she had not go drunk she would not have forgot to make him war protection as she had done before. Ronata listened more and smirked.

"ow no after this one I am asking a healer to put a block on that , temporary of course, so maybe in the future when we're all settled and if nothing goes wrong , I don't think it will , I'm not tempting fate, we might have one more" she said smiling " this one, was a surprise "
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:03 am

"I know," Khaat said. "That happens. I guess I just don't want to see bad things happen to people I care about...."

As she was speaking, the same wild haired woman apparated again into their midst. Khaat felt a wave of panic like she hadn't known for quite awhile. "No!' she exclaimed. She made a flying leap at her and clutched her cloak and purposely apparated out of the house with her would be assassin in tow. She was not letting any battle take place here. If she lived, she would allow Brian and the others to gripe at her later.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:16 am

Ronata heard the aperation behind her turning she gasped and froze on the spot except for her screaming "BRIAN, STEVEN, SHE'S BACK!!" She watched in horror as Khaat leapt at the woman and was gone in a blink of an eye "NO!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs s now even with the potion she felt sick to her stomach, as she ran as fast as she could out and straight into Stevens arms "SHE... DISAPPEARED... Khaat... I COULDN'T... STOP HER...THE ASSASSIN CAME..... BACK" She said out of breath clinging to Steven as her legs became weak.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:49 am

Khaat apparated with the woman miles and miles away from the Tower Villa, on a rocky cliff overlooking the sea. She drew her wand and barely got time to get it out of her pocket before she was being fired upon. She refused to let anyone else be dragged into hell again one more time with her. Whoever this was, was after her. And she wasn't letting any of her companions or family risk their lives because of her. Not even one more time.

This battle was not going to be short or easy. Because she was already wounded, Khaat was fairly evenly matched. She tried to bring every word Remus ever taught her back to her mind. She had to stay sharp, not miss a trick. It was going to take everything she ever knew, magic and muggle.

It was getting dark. The battle had literally raged for hours. Khaat was feeling like she was just completely exhausted. She was just firing now in the dark, blind with fatigue. Out of sheer luck, she managed to fire off a shot and she heard her opponent finally scream. She'd really hurt her this time. Finally. She fell, in a limp heap on the rocks, behind a very large rock that she had been using for cover. She glanced up to see the woman, bleeding profusely, finally shouting profane curses at Khaat and swear revenge, before she apparated out. She blacked out, in sheer exhaustion before she knew if she had been hurt or not.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:02 am

Steven sat in the lounge he watched Ronata pace back and forth . standing he grabbed her and made her sit down "your wearing a hole in the tile" he said , smiling at her . It was then he heard something tapping at the window. Thinking he would shoo it away and continue to wait he opened the patio doors . there sat a rather battered seagull flopping around on the ground shouting and screaming about some silly woman firing spells .

"wow , she did what?" he asked picking up the bird and facing it to him "BRAIN YOU MIGHT WANT TO HEAR THIS!!" he shouted back inside seeing Ronata move to stand next to him.

The bird explained and Steven Grinned "COB I KNOW WHERE KHAAT IS" he shouted "buy the sounds of things she's in a bad way, a bird just told me there were two wizards firing spells on a cliff right over his home, from the description one sounds like Khaat" he placed the bird on the table and walked back in "he's going to show us where she is" he turned to Ronata "you stay here " he leaned down and kissed her as she nodded she should she knew better than to not follow orders
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:20 am

"She'd better not be dead because I"m going to kill her," Brian hissed under his breath. "Let's go, then. Accio!" He called for his medical bag from his room and slung it over his shoulder. "And we won't even discuss what her father's going to do to her. That's just going to be ugly."

Khaat woke slowly. She hadn't been out for long. She was just more tired than she could ever remember of being in her life. Her mind was dulled and slow. She was too tired to even think anymore. She felt filthy dirty, and she was thirsty. She was hot and sweaty. It was dark, and the sea air after dark was damp. It actually felt good. She wasn't sure she wanted to look out from behind her rock. Not that it would be much cover if that woman had sneaked up behind her while she'd been out. She was hoping against hope she was still safe. She wasn't sure she had any magic left to apparate back home with. She figured she was going to have to rest before she did anything more.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:27 am

Steven picked up the seagull using what he had been told he moved to Brain he nodded as she said not to mention what her father would do to her and nodded "Ronata make sure her beds turned down ready I have a feeling that's where she will go whether she likes it. Ronata nodded and immediate headed for the bedrooms.

Steven moved next to Brain bird in hand . he Side aperated both Brain and Stephen to the birds home where he let him go , with more moaning he waddled back to his nest pointing with his beak a little way off ."he said it was over there" he moved towards the spot. Seeing a small pool of blood he knelt down and touched it "its fresh " he said and looked around bur marks stood out on the dark grass in the moon light but he could see no sign of Khaat.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:46 am

Khaat heard the distinct sound of apparating not far from her. It made her hunker down silently in the deep sea grass. She heard the sound of footsteps, and her heart began to pound. There was more than one. Oh, lovely. Freaking reinforcements. Just what she needed.

Brian arrived with Steven at a seaside cliff. He could hear the ocean roaring only a few feet away. What the hell kind of duel site was this? A misstep here would be fatal, magic or not. He tried to look around but could see nothing in the dark. He tried to listen, but heard nothing but the waves. Well, Lupins knew well how to be silent if they had to be. Remus used to teach them that in the dark on the farm when he and Khaat had been kids.

"Lumos!" he lit his wand, but not overly brightly. He wanted to avoid any more announcement than he needed to have. There was chaos everywhere. Burnt grass, rocks and trees blown apart, things just destroyed everywhere around him. He searched around but saw nothing more that was helpful except scraps of torn and burned fabric, spots of blood. What he wanted to know was how much of this was Khaat's.

"Khaat!" he called, finally, still not seeing her. "Khaat! Answer me!"

Khaat was so relieved when she heard Brian's voice that her eyes stung with tears instantly. She had not expected to live through this. But she had managed to hold her ground. She'd driven her off. This woman had needed to know that Lupins were not so easily taken or defeated--any Lupin. And she had made her point. That had been all she had been out to do. She tried to gather herself up onto her feet, but all of a sudden her legs would not hold her. She chalked it up to simply being overwhelmed. She gave in and called to Brian--just once. "Brian--over here."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:06 am

Steven turned hearing her call out and quickly moved in the direction of her voice , he saw her running he skidded in front of her and quickly scooped her into his arms and walking with her back to Brian making sure not to stumble on the rocks under his feet , laying her down he cradled her for a moment stepping back he left her to Brian, deciding to take another look around where he had found her.

Back at the villa Ronata quickly placed clean sheets on the beds and pulled them back so what ever happened Khaat could rest comfortably she also moved preparing food for the men knowing they would need something hot inside them the same for Khaat if she was able to eat.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top