Tuscany Trip - Page 75
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 75 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 75 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:40 am

Khaat called for her father quickly, and he apparated back, frustrated. He saw her covered in blood.

"Its not mine! Brian!" she said desperately. "Please..." Her father raced up the stairs and into the bedroom.

"Let me work," he said quietly. He began to work on Brian. "Go see to Khaat. Make sure she hasn't started bleeding again." He ordered very quietly. "If I need you, I'll call. Brian and I have done this many, many times. It'll be alright."

Meanwhile, Khaat's mind was running a million miles an hour. Brian wasn't defeated easily. Never, ever. And this time he had taken more hits than she'd ever seen him take. He had surely been outnumbered. Both of them? Had he faced them both? Alone? Her mind nearly froze entirely with fear for him. She had always been in control before when Brian had been wounded, and vice versa. But somehow, something inside was threatening to run away with her heart.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:47 am

Jessica was relived when she saw Robert walk in she moved her hands to show him . when he said to leave it to him she moved away washing ehr hands and heading abck dow n to Khaat , she sat facing her.

"your fathers looking after him " she said ans she checked her wound it had bled slightly but she expected that from the sudden movement "I get the feeling there working together , maybe we should not go out alone but always in pairs " she said she noticed her own hands shook slightly but foreced her self to not notice .

Jack walked over carrying two cups of coffee, handing one to khaat he handed the other to jess holding her hands around the cup for a moment "Robert will take care of him you did your best "he said and kissed her .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:22 am

Time seemed to stop completely. She finished more than a couple of cups of coffee when her father finally came back down. He saw how frightened she had become. That was a new thing for her. She and Brian had always rolled with those sorts of things before. The fear in her eyes was a new thing, well, when it came to Brian, anyway.

"Hey," Robert laid his hand on Khaat's shoulder, "He's fine. He's asleep. He'll be alright. Relax. I never lose a family member--you know that. How are you? Any bleeding?"

"No. I'm fine," she said softly, struggling to get her nerves reeled in. "How close was it?"

"You know that never counts. It only matters if he's going to be alright."

"Translation--he was almost killed. He nearly died," she said sharply, angry now.

"He's going to be fine. He's going to heal faster than you, most likely. His wounds were not enchanted. Just wand wounds. Let it go. He's seen worse. Do not let this whole business go to your head." He lifted her chin to look in his eyes. "Stop. Don't lose your head." She knew he knew all about her and Brian, and he was trying to get her to refocus and not get so caught up it some new infatuation that she couldnt' be herself anymore.

"You're right," she sighed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:01 am

jess was relived when Robert came down she saw him cross to Khaat and decided to say nothing as she lent back on jack who now held her .
"see told you he had it in hand" Jack whispered as Robert spoke to Khaat. He flt jessica hold his hand tighter.

"I know but " she paused her mind watching Khaat face she had never seen her like this ,so...so human it was unnerving to her , it was almost as if she had mellowed a little maybe even gone soft , she smiled it was for her strange but good to see. Jess watched as Robert comforted her.

"seems were to be the only healthy ones here " jack said looking at both robert and khaat "leave everything to us" he said as he sliped out from under Jess to make his hourly rounds of the grounds .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:26 am

"So?" Khaat looked at her father. "What's the damage?"

"Multiple wounds to his torso. He lost a lot of blood very quickly. He was going into traumatic shock. He evidently held them off for some time. And yes, he managed to tell me that he was attacked by both of them. He didn't get to see the man's face, though. It was deliberately hidden. He was trapped with one in front and one behind. He managed to get it shifted to one on either side. Actually, I think he did exceptionally well, given all he was up against.

"I've healed the wounds and I've set spells in motion to replace the blood loss and to reverse the massive shock to his system. My guess is that if you give him a couple of days just to rest up, he'll be back on duty. Unlike you, my dear." He kissed her cheek. "He's not going to bleed anymore. The worst he'll do at this point is perhaps fall on his face if he gets up too fast. Or without help today. By tomorrow, he might be able to be up, in very slow motion. My guess is that he'll be himself, or nearly so, by the day after that. You, Dear Heart, are hooked on Brian."

"I am not," she frowned.

"Would that really be so bad? Its a cinch Rob isn't coming back. Nor do you need someone like him back in your life. Brian is good for you, and you are very, very good for him. Enjoy it. It doesn't have to be a lifetime commitment. Just enjoy a bit of happiness for what it is. Khaat, we aren't given everlasting doses of happiness in this life. We're only given one little smidgen after another. Don't waste a one of those moments. Capture every one and savor it for all its worth."

She smiled. He always made so much sense. "Alright."

"Jack and Jess," Robert said. "Brian just needs rest now. I left a couple of well labled potions for him. Khaat needs rest , and watch the bleeding. Call if you need me. Otherwise, I'll do my level best to get back tonight . If not, I'll come back in the morning. If you need something from town from now on, make a list. I'll send an operative to apparate in, get your list, go shopping and bring it back. It wil be safer that way. We need to take the heat out of this for awhile. Let's try to keep this low key and let them recover a bit. Any questions?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:58 pm

Jack nodded and looked at Jessica then back to Robert "yes sir, looks like were boyguards and healers , at least for a few days " he said "Brian got what we needed lukily"he said jess looked at Khaat and Robert.

"Jack potions are my thing you put the supplies away " she said and stood up "I'll...we'll take good care of both of them, anything we should know about the oprative your sending?" she said poring Khaat some water and handing her a glass .

Jack moved and picked up the bags lacing the contents away in the cuboards as he watched jess, with Khaat then moved away into the bed room that Brian now lay in.

He gave a sigh "this man and woman must be good if they took out brian , sir" he said his fist banging hard on the counter "my wolf side says crsuh them and tear themn to epices but my human says wait and be pationt.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:29 pm

"The operative will be part of the organization and will have a medallion," Robert said. "I may be sending a variety of operatives to see to your needs. I don't know yet. And I apologize, Jess. I did forget you do know potions. Brian's potions are mainly for pain, and for sleep. Khaat's are for the reduction of bleeding and for pain. Brian is a terrible insomniac, so he will most likely need the sleep potion. Khaat is not an insomniac unless she has something on her mind.

"Brian could handle the woman, had she been all he had to contend with. But the man is very good. I've seen his work before. He is swift and deadly. And when he takes aim, he rarely misses. When Brian had both of them to contend with, as far as I'm concerned, it shows his skills that he escaped alive at all. My best guess is that whoever is paying them doesn't think Tasha is good enough to do the job, so they're trying to speed this up. Perhaps the longer that this goes on, the more expensive it gets. I don't know.

"Oh, and I will make sure that you get more of the supplies you will need to take care of them. I'll send those with my operative. Take no chances, either of you," he warned them. He looked back at Khaat. "You--behave! Let's do something different this time, shall we? I think its time you learned how to practice what you preach. Try being a halfways decently behaved patient this time, please." He apparated out.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:58 pm

jessica nodded at Robert when he said he had forgot she knew potions "yes, I use to teach it , before the minister stopped the class" she said a slight animosity hung in her voice "I am guessing Khaats is as she wakes and one as she goes to sleep, brians is there times a day or if needed"she said and nodded when he said an operative woul bring more supplies.
"Looks like it will be along day"she said with a sigh.

Jack nodded when robert said the operative would have a madalion like they wore, but was alitle scrptical "does brian still have his on, i don'twant those two infiltrating this place " he said knowing brian never took his off but in all the confushion it could have come lose during the fight leaving an opening for the two assasins to gain a closer vantage to kill them both.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:51 pm

"Yes," Khaat said, as she watched her father disappear, "He still has his. We'll be fine. And you are correct, Jess, with the dosages of the potion. That's what he wants." Khaat sighed heavily. "I am sorry I dragged you two into this. Brian and I have never been out of action at the same time before. This is going to be...uncomfortable...for both of us. And I know it will be for you too. If I know Brian at all, he's going to have a need to push to be on his feet, the same way I feel it. It would make things infinitely easier, though, if we were all four in the same room. We might need to transfigure part of this furniture so it can accomodate us both down here for a couple of days. It puts far too much stress on us individually and as a group if we're separated. I just know how Brian and I both think. What do you two think? "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Jessica nodded at Khaat and sat facing her as she listened , jack finished putting everything in the cubards and shelves as he did "I agree its easier to defent a positon if were all in one place that and you will stop worrying over him if you can see him" jack said and moved into the living room and sat next to jessica who was busy looking at the potions Robert ahd left them.

"How you feeling Khaat , im guessing ok since your father prbably boosted the pain spell he had on you" she said smiling "jack go check Brian , for the moment hes bed bound " she said jack did as he was asked and moved to Brian and Khaats room, opening teh door gently he stood and sighed seeiung his COB wraped in bandages and asleep or so he hoped.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top