Tuscany Trip - Page 66
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 66 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 66 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:06 am

Khaat walked over to Jack and whispered in his ear softly but with intense ferocity, "If you ruin this gift from your wife, I swear, I will turn you into even less than a duck. If you think for one moment I don't know my fahter's transfiguration spell that would very easily change you into an insect, then you try me. And believe me, I do have a jar to keep you in. You make your choice. Either you straighten up and fly right, or you'll have wings, anntenae, and at least 6 legs. Do I make myself exceptionally clear?"

She walked back to Brian calmly and with a pleasant smile. Brian raised an eyebrow at her, clearly understanding some sort of general gist that she had made some sort of transfiguration threat. And knowing her, she had either decided to change him into some cheeky looking hat or a bug. He stifled any impulse to laugh at it because he knew that she meant it. He had read the look on her face too carefully, and he knew that she would carry out with whatever she had threatened.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Jack had just brushed away the guys hand when Khaat walked over on hearing her threat he froze a shiver of fear ran down his spine as he looked at her "yes ma'am" he said and closed his eyes to focus on something else as the tailor did his thing , his mind fixed on the fluffy duck image he had once been.

Jessica looked at Brian then Khaat then back , her face dropped as he suddenly stood still long enough fore the tailor to do is thing and get his measurements . wish a happy sigh she stood up and walked over to her.

"thank you ,may be you should tell me some time your secret so I can use it when your not around.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:44 pm

"It's very simple," Khaat said. "I threatened to turn him back into either a duck or to use my father's transfiguration to change him into a bug and put him in a jar. Might have to sit him on a shelf in my father's lab for a bit until he stops that. I guess he simply would prefer not," Khaat laughed.

"She knows very well how to do it, too," Brian laughed. He hadn't seen her actually resort to that bug changing thing for a long time, but he had no doubt whatsoever that she knew exactly how to use it and certainly could or would if the need arose.

Khaat was slightly amused by how Brian just let her take a free hand with, pretty much, redesigning a great deal of his wardrobe. Well, that didn't mean he would throw out what he had, but it did mean that anytime he wanted to look just amazingly handsome, then he could certainly do so. And so far, Brian did seem content with what she picked for him. However, she did know that he still had a taste for American styles, and that ran, most of the time, stronger than his need to look European in any manner. Still, she had hopes for him that he might agree to trade his jeans once in awhile for dress clothing.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:14 am

jessica smirked as she listened to Khaat "ow and don't you think for one minet she wouldn't hesitate to tell me it too , so stand still and behave" she said her arms folded as if she was telling of one of there boys , she waited till they were done with him chosing fabrics and letting them know what she wanted. Two single breasted suits and several pairs of trousers each in a diferant color and several white and light blue shirts again short sleeved and long too. Jessica was going to make sure he had the best and smartest suits he could have especialy if he was to work for brian and Robert.

"there that wasn't hard now was it" she smirked as he stopped down.

"I feel like a pin cushion" he said rubbing his behind as he sat down watining for Khaat and brian to be done.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:23 am

"They wouldn't have hit your behind if you hadn't been acting like that," Brian laughed. "They didn't stick me once." He went into the changing room and changed back to his own clothes and came out and went back to Khaat. He kissed her squarely on the lips, forgetting himself and that they were not alone. "Thank you," he said softly. "I guess I do have some worn out things that need replacing. Feel free to throw out almost whatever you want."

"Almost?" she laughed. "There are limits?"

"Well, yeah. There are a couple of things I want to keep. Some favorites. Surely you know how that goes."

"Yes. I do. So where to now?"

"Well, I think turn about is fair play. I think I'm going to take you ladies to a designer to get yourselves each a beautiful custom designed dress and a custom designed pair of shoes. How does that strike you?"

"Wonderful," Khaat smiled. She was beginning to really like clothes. And a custom pair of shoes sounded really great. Maybe, once they had all they needed, she could get them to make her a pair of stillettos for work that didn't hurt her feet by the end of a 16 hour work day. "Jess? What do you think? A once in a lifetime designer gown and a pair of custom made Italian shoes?"

"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:32 am

jessica gasped as she saw Brian kiss Khat square on the lips her mouth hung open but as Jack walked up behind her and shut it he whispered softly "none of our business dear" he said and kissed her on the cheek as he chuckled.

"yeah but..." she trailed off and smiled sigheng as jack held her from behind "its good to see her happy again" she said and felt him nod from behind her.

"I know you Jess leave it she is happy and that all you have to know," he lifed from her and looked at Brain " she'd nevr say no to that" he said but recived an elbow right in his gut from her .
"now cool it jack" she said "I'd like that but where am I going to wear all that?" she asked
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:56 am

Brian took them to the top designer in all of Venice, and before long, they were measuring Khaat and Jess and taking down notes of what their measurements were and what fabrics they liked, and what styles they liked.

"Jess," Khaat said, "If you're uncomfortable with getting something formal, why don't you get yourself a long leather coat? Maybe something with a removable lining that you can wear almost all year round. Something midcalf perhaps. I think its worth a try maybe. Every woman deserves a really great leather coat. Or maybe a really sharp looking pair of knee boots? Just because you want to be practical doesn't mean you have to always buy it off the rack."

Khaat was specfic to tell them she liked natural fabrics so they showed her leathers, cottons, linens, wools, and silks--with a special emphasis on the silks. They measured her properly for shoes, and Khaat fell in love with several of the designs for stillettos and also two different designs of knee boots.

She was interested in work clothes. Things that would be impressive whether she was just at St. Mungos or was at work in the Wizengamot. She was also interested in two different denim suits. One that was sharply tailored with a long, hip length jacket to go with a pair of jeans, and another suit that had a short jacket with a mandarin collar that also had a long, midcalf, full, gored skirt in denim to go with it.

The designer's assistant soon had her trying on a variety of styles just to get an idea of what some of the basic looks might look like on her, and what colors might work with her skin tones. Khaat was having a great time.

"I want her to have a clean slate in her closet," Brian told Jack quietly. "I want her to get rid of anything that holds sentimental memories for her of Rob. She really does need to not continue to be hurt because of old memories that keep holding her hostage. I want her free of that. She deserves to be able to move forward."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:06 am

jes nodded at the though of a new coat "yes thawt sounds good , with boots to match" she said then she decided on new trousers and soon she was thinking of other things too to go with it and soon forgot about her nerves smiling asshe loked at Khaat.

Jack heard Brian and nodded "she deserves it what he put ehr threw I could just..." he calmbed himself and nodded whe brian said about she ahd to move on "that would be good for her , jess comented she looked happier today" he said and smirked at Brian "no offence but so do you, you look relaxed, well more than usuall" he loke daround the shop several woman mulled aroiund by the entrance but nothing untoward came to mind , he smiled seeing Jessica for once in her element
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:21 am

"We just made peace with our mutual fears," Brian said. "We've both been afraid for too long about too many things. Nothing means more to either of us right now than seeing the other happy. I don't care if I spend ever cent I've ever made. If it helps her be happy, money is no object." He watched her for a moment, totally captivated by how good she looked in whatever the designers hung on her. She was like a storefront mannequin. Everything they put on her looked good. It made him smile.

And as he watched her, it flashed back to his mind. He had kissed her. In public. Crap. That had not been in his plans. And she had neithe resisted him nor rebuffed him for his little breach of privacy.

"I..uh..guess you saw that," he said very softly to Jack, feeling awkward now. Khaat didn't seem to be bothered by it in the least. But Brian now was self conscious. Some brother he now looked like, he realized. Well, things change. And Brian was now seeing her through a renewed perspective. She looked totally different to him this morning.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:27 am

jack smiled as brian brought up the kiss.

"yeap , none of my business thought what you two get up to" he said turning to admire his wife stood with a long brown coat and knee lenth boots "anmn you missing is the whip" he said and she scowerd at him for his comment, though he laughed when she replied that she would get one for use on him later.

"your bothy adults nobodys right to say what you get up to and its certainly making Khaat happy, even jess noted that one" he folded his arms across his chest as he saw her walk out with a long dinner dress on and he smiled "and I so know what you mean, our laidies are so woith the spend. "
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top