Tuscany Trip - Page 65
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 65 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 65 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Brian Quinn Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:55 am

"I did," Khaat admitted to Jess. "Its been the first I haven't had a nightmare about Abbey for a long time. It was nice."

"And, yes, I do have plans," Brian grinned. "I have some special sightseeing in store for the day. And I made reservations for us. Not quite as fancy as last night, but still upscale. Jack, you and I will be able to get by with a suitcoat. And ladies, just a nice little cocktail dress will do. Evening gowns are not required tonight."

"Good," Khaat laughed. "I might have had to buy another one. I didn't bring a lot with me."

"That's my fault. I packed us, and I usually pack light," Brian laughed.

"So, you two look like you're enjoying the break as much as we have," Khaat said. "Yesterday wasn't too much crammed into one day for you two?"

"No," Brian said, "I enjoyed it, thank you."

"I wasn't asking you," she laughed, swatting at him playfully. She didn't even strike him, her swat hitting nothing but air. The two of them laughed.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:05 am

jessica and jack laughed as jack held jess from behind taking her away from the baclcony wall "no and yeah we are its nice to have a brake " she said sinking back into his arms as he helfd her "its like getting abck to who I was before things "

"hey none of that " jack said kissing her neck and gently niping it to make her laugh. "no every thing was great yesterday"

Jessica smiled at Khaat seeing a certain glow about ehr one she had seen in her self after certain type of night , but she felt she should say nothing seeing it was none of her business what they got up to , but she could not help still smile. She how ever was intreged by Brians plans "I might have to join you on that shopping spree Khaat I only brought two goods dresses and one I wore last night" she said.

Jack shook his head "any excuse to spend my hard earned cash" he said with a warm loving smile on his lips .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:17 am

Brian just shook his head and laughed. Khaat had enough clothes that he was going to have to cast a spell on her closet to make it one of those elegant walk-in things with places for a million hangers. She was getting a lot fo clothes. But that was alright. Anyone who generally looked as good as he thought she did deserved to have as big a closet as she wanted. He was happy to do anything that made her heart sing.

"Shopping was on my list already," he said to her, smiling. "I knew you might want something new. And I have just the place in mind. Every woman deserves to have a one of a kind designer original. That's where we're going. You all just say the word, and we'll go."

"I'm always ready to shop," Khaat grinned. "And I'm sure Jess and I can outshop both of you."

"Now, that I completely believe," Brian laughed.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:04 pm

jess laughed and moved to stand next to Khaat "ow yeah with out a dought " she said feling happy and some what carefree at that moment, she was glad to have the old Khaat back , her freind and god mother to her twins. With a warm happy smile on her face she looked at Jack "maybe we could pick up anew suit for you while were out , that old one has holes where the shouldn't be any" she said feeling sence of acumplishment at finally getting to do some shopping.

Jaxck shook his head at ehr sugestion , he felt the one he ahd was god enouph holes and all " Hay , I 've had that one since my wedding day, the first one" he said with a boyish grinn as he saw the shoked look on jessica's face.

"yeah my point exactly , time you got an updated one" she said moving to brush her hand against his cheek playfully she could not help feel relaxed now things seem to be sliping back in place for Khaat, she ahd ben worried for her but seeing the look on her face this morning it warmed her heart to see her happy.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:31 pm

"Brian, can you find us a good tailor? I agree with Jess. Jack is overruled. You both could use a new suit," Khaat said.

"Me?" Brian frowned. "I thought I usually dressed pretty well."

"You do," she kissed his cheek softly, "You certainly do. But I want you to have the best."

He smiled at her. He was about to say something and then changed his mind. "Alright," he smiled. "Whatever you want. I know just the place. You buy whatever you want."

"I intend to," she smiled at him. "Then lead the way. Take us shopping."

"I take it we're going to the menswear shop first, then?"

"Yes. We are," she said. Brian looked at Jack and laughed.

"If we're smart, we'll just shut up and go along with it," Brian said to Jack.

"Now you're learning," Khaat grinned mischieviously at him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:03 pm

jack smiled and laughed 2I agree " he said and moved to jessica holding her 2what ever you wish" he said softly asn he kissed her .

Jesisca kissed him back but only for amoment then she pulled away "Hay no briberyis going to work , new suit " she said smiling as she heard Khaat say they would go to the mens wear first "ow I agree if we don't do the men first they will moan all day, besides more time for us to shop after" she said with a grin and afeeling this day would mean she'd have to up size her closet when she got home.

Jack shook his head nad moved to Barian "you do realise this means standing still and letting them chose , he turned to jessica as he spokea gain "ow no frills "he said jessica loked alike she was thinking "I mean it NO FRILLS!"

Jess just laughed "ok, ok no frills"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:17 pm

Khaat was feeling relaxed and pleased to be at Brian's side today, and the idea that she might be able to do something really nice for Brian was exciting for her. She was delighted at the wonderful men's shop that Brian chose. It was dignified and had a sharp blend of clothes, from the classical to the very contemporary clothing with elegant style.

Two of the store's partners came forward, and Khaat told them that she and her friend were looking to make their "husbands" stylish and elegant. Khaat told the one who began taking Brian's measurements that she wanted him to have the very best and to add significantly to his wardrobe. She was promised the very best they had to offer. The tailor was writing down measurements on a scratchpad and, while another tailor began talking with Jack and Jess, the one working with Khaat and Brian took them to look at samples of what they had made for others, and then began showing them fabric samples and design books. Khaat began instructing the tailor specifically on what styles she wanted, and how the wanted them designed differently than what was in their books and her clear ideas about what fabrics she wanted. When the tailor looked at Brian and asked what he wanted, he simply looked back at the tailor and said, "She has an excellent sense of style, so I'll agree to almost anything she wants within reason." The tailor laughed and nodded, understanding.

That began a lot of Brian trying on slacks, jeans, shirts, jackets, coats, ties, and all sorts of clothes to see what looked good on him and what styles might fit him well. Khaat had very specific ideas about what she wanted. Before seh knew it, the tailor laughed at her and looked at Brian. "Your wife--she is very, very good, you know. She ought to design clothes. She would be good at it."

""Me? I don't think so. I just know what I like," Khaat laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:33 pm

jack and jess watched as tailors dove hear and there taking dsown mesurments while jess looked at fabrics and deigns her own prefarance was a dark blue single brested suti but when they brough the biggest sise they ahd Jack riped it as he bent his arms .

"oops" he said Jessica laughed "oow big musclse big every where" she said making jack stand gob smacked "hey, thats btwen you and me" he said agian jess could not help laugh at him.
"and the tailor as she watched jack jump as a hand went on his inner thigh "ow no you don't he moved but as he did he fell on his butt, leaving jessica laughing so hard she gripped her sides, she turtned to Khaat and Brain.

"now you see why i don't takt him shopping?" she said laughing still as he stood up.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:56 pm

"He's just not used to being custom fit. But they'll both look like a million bucks when we're finished with them," Khaat smiled. She chose a sharply tailored black suit for Brian, and several styles in different colors in case he needed them for work suits. She chose coordinating shirts and ties for the suits so that some of the pieces would be interchangeable. Some suits had vests, some did not. She chose a beautiful khaki colored trench coat for him and a black wool winter coat. She even had some casual pants and shirts made up for him. In a lot of respects, she had more than doubled his wardrobe for him.

They promised her and Brian that the tailoring on the suits would be impeccably done and would be flawless. He would look better than he had ever looked in his life. She was pleased.

"You realize that if you put me through all of this," Brian laughed, "I get to have some designer things made for you. Turnabout is fair play, you know."

"My closet is going to be bulging as it is," Khaat laughed.

"No. It won't be. We're getting rid of your maternity clothes and we're getting rid of all of that old out of style stuff you have and stuff that just isn't you anymore. No, you'll be fine. Believe me. Your closet will hold as much as we bring home."

She got his message. He was ridding her of her past and moving her forward, and he was willing to enlarge her closet to do it.

"Have it your way," she said, giving into him a lot easier than she used to. But she was seeing things differently this morning, and didn't need a lot of control, at least not from him.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:11 am

"Jack stand still" Jess's voice rang out ofer the shopp "Khat will you make my husband stand still for the man " she sid 2because oviosly I can't " she said becoming alittle frustrated with him , she moved to achair and sat down her arms folded as she watched jack bob around like a small child .

She was becoming severly pissed of with him and it showed on her face as she sat shehad wanted to give him somthing nice and he ruined it and she was not wanting to just forget the whole thing.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top