Tuscany Trip - Page 57
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 57 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 57 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:45 pm

"Good morning," Khaat smiled, "I like your dress, too. "

Brian picked up his bang, their only luggage, off the sofa. "I guess we're ready now," he said. He handed Steven just a tiny ordinary seashell. "Portkey," he said. "That will get you to breakfast," he said. "Use your medallion if anything goes wrong or you get lost on the way," he said. "I'll find you. We'll see you there."

Brian offered Khaat his arm, and said to Steven and Ronata, "We'll see you in a moment." He apparated the two of them to a beautiful little cafe on the edge of St. Mark's Square. Life was starting to bustle here already, even this early in the morning. Khaat smelled the sea air, mixed with smells of coffee and wonderful little Italian pastries.

"Welcome to Venice," he said softly, kissing her cheek.

"Venice! Really?" she looked at him, excited, "You did it! We finally made it. You're wonderful." She leaned over and kissed him. She had never kissed him on the lips before, but in her excitement she forgot herself, and she had kissed him.

"You're very welcome," he laughed. "For the next few days, you are my princess. I'm treating you like royalty every step of the way."

"What about Ronata...."she began.

"She's Steven's issue," he laughed heartily. "He's very capable of making her feel like royalty. I like her, but she's not my princess. You are. She's his princess. Come on. They'll be right here in a moment. Let's go get our table."

He had made a reservation for four at one of the streetside tables. The waiter seated them and brought fresh coffee for the two of them while they waited.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:02 pm

Steven held the shell in his hand and ported them to the cafe he saw Khaat and Brian sat in it but took Ronata's hand "come with me I have somthing I'd like for us to do first " he said and moved away from the cafe down a small side stree to a door knocking a cardonel opened it "ah steven good to see you again is this the woman you owled me about , she is beautiful" he said smiling "come in come in" he moved to one side.

Ronata was a little confused by why they had not gone to the table with Khat and more so when she was lead down a side street to a small door , stepping in she saw a large coart yard a fountain sat in the center and steven seem to know the man, and well . she followed them threw it to a small out door chapel roses grew around it .

Steven lead her up to the chapel and helfd her hand as he spoke "I know we decided to wait but I can't , I lost too much all ready I don't want that of you Ronata , Im asking if you'll marry me right her in venice , right now , frank is an old freind of the family he's willing to do this for us " he asked looking into her eyes.

Ronata heard him but stood some what shocked, she had always pictured her weding to be in a church never in a chapel in venice the painted walls and sounds of the gondola men singing made her smile and she nodded "yes" was all she saiud several woman ran over placing rose buds in her hair and a large buquet in her hands each kissing her for good luck as they quickly stood behind her.

Once all the words had been said Steven sliped on the gold ring onto her finger as she then did to him, he lent forward and kissed her as rose pettles were thrown over them.
"steven my dear freaind don't wait so long next time before contacting me " said the cardonel whos name Ro had discovered was Frank .

"thank you so much for doing this for us, it was a wonderful suprise " she said leaning forward she kissed his cheek then taking Steven hand she waved good by asn he lead her back out of the courtyard pausing only for a moment to kiss her once more in teh small street rose pettels still fell from her hair as they moved back to the cafe , Ronata could not top smiling she felt as if she was still dreaming.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Brian had already ordered breakfast for Khaat and himself, feeling that since he had seen Steven take Ronata off in another direction--towards Frank's, that he had decided to surprise her with a quickie wedding. He wanted to let the two of them have time alone. He was slightly hurt that he and Khaat had not been invited to the ceremony when they had opened their home to Steven and Ronata for so many weeks, and he didn't want Khaat's trip to already be spoiled by their decision to proceed without them. He had the waiter remove the other two placesettings and chairs and change their table for a table for two.

He knew Steven knew where the hotel reservations were, so when they finished their breakfast, Brian simply paid for it, and held out his hand to her. "Come," he said softly. "There is so very much for you to see here." She took his hand and they left the cafe. She thought the delicate pastries and the coffee had been wonderful.

He walked her over to the Basilica Di San Marco, knowing she had wanted to see it. It was just a short walk from the cafe and he decided he was going to show her everything she wanted to see. He led her inside. For Khaat, the deeply quiet and reverent atmosphere was one of the most wonderful things she could ever imagine. All the hundreds of years of prayers and faith had come together here. The most important events of thousands of lives, all under one roof. It impressed her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:31 pm

Steven walked Ro threw st pauls square showing her all the sights soon they came to the Basilica Di San Marco he smiled seeing Brian and Khaat all ready among the miriade of visitors that walked around it , quickly he drew close to them "great minds think a like " he said as he walked up to them "sorry for disapearing like that " he said as he moved to hold Ronata from behind as he looked around "beautiful isn't it" he said looking at all the sights around him.

Ronata felt butterflies in her tummy as she walked over to Khaat and Brian she felt a pang of regret that she could not have had them there too but this was their holiday and she knew Steven though thay they would have like time on there own, she looked at Khaat some what sad then at her rose buquet she still held, her stomach turned "steven , I don't feel so good " she said feeling her stomach tighten.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:42 pm

"It's very beautiful," Brian agreed. He had let Khaat walk a short distance away from him in the crowd towards the front of the sanctuary. His eyes were ever watchful for trouble. "She's wanted to see this her whole life, I think. You don't owe us any apologies," Brian said, shoving his feelings aside. They had already made their choice. What was done was done. He refused to let anyone hurt Khaat, even if it was just from a bit of thoughtlessness.

"Go enjoy your day," Brian smiled. He was not hiding the fact that he knew they were married. What was the point of that? "This is not a day for you two to be burdened with anyone else. You know which hotel we have reservations at. Go enjoy yourselves. We'll see you tomorrow if you like."

What else could Brian do at this point? No one wanted ever to spend their wedding day with other people once the ceremony was over. That was private time then. Time for the bride and groom to be alone. Brian and Khaat would be intruding now, and he didn't want any part of that. And he knew that if Khaat knew, she would insist on giving them the day for themselves.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:55 pm

Ronata stepped back once twice her stomach now feeling like it had been twisted inside her brown now glistened with sweat as she stood one arm wrapped around her waist , she turned and walked out side thinking fresh air would help , but as she walked out a hand wrapped around her mouth dragging her into a back alley two men stood facing ehr speacking to her in italian witch she didn't understahnd they took the flowers and threw them down to the ground biting the hand over her mouth the man spun her around hiting her sentionf her flying against some crates she felrt the impact against her stomch then pain ecurshiating pain followed as the men ran off leaving her there.

Syeven looked back behind him as he sighed " Brian you asked if there was anything she wanted and this was it she had told me months ago that...." he stopped feeling something wasn't right turning he looked to find Ronata he saw nothing and frowned the negging feeling still in the back of his mand "Ro? " he said then shouted as he moved "Brian she's gone, where could she go she doesn't know venice " he said looking at him fear sat across his face.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:16 pm

"She's not been gone more than a moment, " Brian said. He went outside with Steven, and sent Steven to the right, and he went to the left. He hadn't gone far when he found her. She was lying in a back alley in a pile of crates. He knew she was hurt. He didn't have time to wait for Steven to catch up. He quickly laid his hand on her and apparated her away.

He took her to a small, wizarding clinic hidden in a villa offf one of the narrow side streets, deep in the city, away from the canals and the tourists. It was not nearly as posh as St. Mungos had become, but it was serviceable.

"Brian!" one of the wizard healers met him there. "What's happened?"

"An attack. She's pregnant. See to her and send me the bill to the usual place. I'll find her husband and send him along. "

"Here," the healer handed him a euro. Brian recognized it as another little portkey. This one had a little hole drilled right in the center of it. The healer took Ronata, put her on a gurney and took her away in a hurry. Brian apparated back to the alley and then apparated into the other one on the other side of the basillica where Steven had gone looking for Ronata.

"Steven," Brian called. He went up to him and pressed the small portkey into his hand. "She's safe for the moment. Go. I cannot leave Khaat unguarded. I'll be along when I can." He left him there and quickly returned to inside the basillica and began looking for Khaat. His heart was beating in panic now because she had been alone. This was a handy distraction, and he knew it. He'd messed up again by going with Steven one more time. Damn it.

He could feel her essence here. She was still here, but it was crowded here now, and she would not be easy to find. He scanned the room, all eyes, all his senses, desperate to find her. This was not right. He should never have left her. He was kicking himself for being so unprofessional. This was just what he would have arranged himself if he had been hunting someone. He began searching every little nook and cranny. He eventually found her lying in an unconscious heap in a confessional. He knelt beside her. She clearly had put up a good fight and had fought off whoever wanted to hurt her. He shut the door quickly, closing them inside together. "Rennervate!" he cast the spell to bring her conscious.

She woke to find Brian there with her. "You okay?" he asked, laying his hand on her forehead.

"I am now. She was here," Khaat sighed.

"She had to have followed us," Brian sighed. "I should have expected it. I"m sorry. Khaat, I need to hire you someone better...."

"Stop. I want you..."

"But..."

"No. Its you or nobody at all."

"Come on. Let's get out of here. They used Ronata as a distraction. They roughed her up to draw us off of you. I sent Steven after her. "

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:26 pm

Steven ported to a small clinic a doctor saw him and took him to Ronata , his hand restiong on his ram as he spoke "she took quite a hit to her stomach and shes in a lot of pain were not sure if ...."he paused then let his hand drop to his side " were doing our best for her but she maylose the baby" he said softly .

Steven looked at the doctor he didn't know if he was to be angry or upset "I want to see her" he said the doctor opened the door and he saw her her face with a bruise on her left cheek asleep in the bed.

"shes sleeping we gave her a strong sleeping draft, the next twenty four hours will tell " he said watching as steven just walked over and took her hand puling a chair across he sat down now feeling numb, and gulity.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:49 pm

Brian led Khaat out of the basillica, but as they hit the sunlight, he saw that she really wasn't looking well. He looked into her face. She had taken another hit to the head. She wasn't well at all.

"Come with me," he said softly. He led her into the alley where he had found Ronata and didn't find much but her bouquet that had been tossed aside. He picked it up. There was nothing more. Khaat looked at Brian, confused.

"He married her this morning," Brian said quietly.

"Oh," was Khaat's only quiet reply. He took hold of her arm and apparated her into the same small clinic where he had taken Ronata.

The same healer came out when he felt someone else apparate in. "Brian? Back again?"

"This is Robert's daughter...."

"Come. Quickly," he said, leading them into a room that was being used as a treatment room. Brian sat Khaat down on the table there and let the healer check her. "This is not her first blow to the head lately, Brian. Robert warned us when we heard you were coming. She can't take many more of these. It's starting to add up."

"What is?" Khaat frowned. "Simon?" she began to recognize the man.

"Yes, Dear. Your father asked me to look out for you. let me draw off that headache. But you might have to find something else to do besides sightseeing this afternoon." He laid his hands along her head and drew off the pain and dizziness. "That is temporary. But you know that. You need to rest. Your friend will be here at least 24 to48 hours."

"Simon, can you watch her for a bit?" Brian asked.

"LIke she was my own, Mate," He smiled at Brian. "Third room on the left upstairs."

Brian went upstairs and found Steven sitting with Ronata. "Sorry. I had to leave you. Simon's a good healer. he'll take good care of her."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:05 am

he didn't look at Brian his head on the bed her hand held tight in his his voice wavered as he finally spoke to him " she could lose the baby" he said softly he turned his head to Brian his eyes now red from the crying he had done he was glad Ronata was here he didn't want her like this he wanted the smiling happy Ro he knew not one in a hospital bed druged with pain poition looking pale and weak.

he let go of her hand sliping it under the sheet as he crossed to the window "I wanted today to be happy for her,Now..." he hung his head low he then thumped the sill "god dam it, I should have kept hold of her, I though I saw that woman in the piaza, but i failed , I failed you and I failed her" he said turning to face Ronata.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top