Tuscany Trip - Page 59
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tuscany Trip - Page 59 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tuscany Trip

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuscany Trip - Page 59 Empty Re: Tuscany Trip

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:13 am

"Steven and Ronata left because Ronata became ill," Brian said. "I guess you might as well know. Ronata got pregnant and she miscarried. We transferred her back to St. Mungos for her care. But you should also probably know that she and Steven are married now.

"And yes, you can see Khaat. She's in the bedroom, reading--I think. She's awake. Um..As new guards, you need to know that this suite only has one bedroom. Khaat and I are sharing the bedroom. And the bed. It doesn't mean we've ever done anything, but I can't be apart from her. Well, I couldn't be. Not when I was a force of one. It made a lot more sense for me to just be with her at night. However, I 'm hoping I might at least get a nap before too much longer. I've slept somewhat, but, well, Jack, you know as well as anyone. I don't sleep well at night when I'm working. So...perhaps at some time in the afternoon, I might be able to get a bit of sleep."

Khaat heard voices in the sitting room of the suite. She listened for a moment, but the bedroom was so large that she could not immediately hear the voices to know who he had asked into their room. She decided that it was most likely business, and she knew better than to ever disturb Brian Quinn when he was working if she could help it. She was feeling a great deal better. She was reading a letter from her father. He had updated her on Ronata and Steven, and he was still promising her that he would get her home soon. She missed her father. And oddly enough, part of her was starting to miss their ridiculous paced life. She didn't miss London. Not yet. But she was missing working with her father every day. And she desperately missed Abbey and Dakota. She was still having nightmares almost every time she closed her eyes, and they were only getting worse. Only Brian seemed to have any ability to soothe her and ease her back to sleep with any success.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:20 am

Jessica sighed alittle sad for Ronata and steven but she moved to the beroom door lightly knocked on the door before opening it and smiling as she saw her sat up on the bed.

"hey, whats this I hear about you losing a fight ?" she said smiling as she walked in and up[ to teh bed , she didn't heasitate in giving her a light hug.

"its good to see you again just wish it wasn't business " she said smiling as she shook her head " you know you should realy learn to duck or at least block some of the blows " she chuckled to her "jacks talking business with brian so I though i'd come and see how you were, seeing you are the important one here."
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:28 am

"Hm..I don't know about all that," she laughed. "I think Brian and my father are just bored. They need a damsel in distress to save. Either that, or they're just slow at getting that weird woman. Honest, Jess. I"ve never seen anyone like her. She has dark, wild, bushy hair that looks like its never been combed. One eye is blue and the other is green. But they're both odd colors even for blue and green. Her face is deformed. She looks...hideous. I don't know of any other human being I've ever said that about. And she fights like a man. She's as tough to beat as any man I've ever fought with. And she prefers fistfighting over magic--or appears to. Who in their right mind attacks another person in a freaking confessional, for goodness sakes? I mean, really! That's just really rude.

"So tell me, what do you think of the hotel? Brian said he was determined to spoil me. I really want to get out for a bit, but Brian has not wanted to take the chance. I think he feels like he can't handle this assignment alone. And I don't know how to ease him. we've seemed to be one step behidn her no matter what we do. That has seemed to be the problem. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:36 am

jessica listened "yea I agree thats just not done its blasphomy , well shes got her hands full with me, I was fist fighting before I met Jack" she said grinning to her "if I were you I'd just go with it and enjoy this beautiful hotel, shame its come to me and jack like it has, poor ronata and steven, i'll have to visit them some time." she said "wonder how shes coping , never lost a child that way before, must be hard on a mother. " she shook her self and smiled "any way did you see the view from the bedroom its like, wow" she said laughing "ow the kids send there love by the way, there with there nanny right now shes happy to have them as long as we need her." she smiled .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:48 am

"I got a letter from Daddy. He's trying to help Ronata from wherever he is. He's not telling anybody where he's at right now, but I trust he's doing whatever he can. If there is anybody who can put her to rights again, its him. You know he's deliberately not letting me go home. I mean, this is beautiful, but I miss Abbey.

"I keep having nightmares about her. I'm glad Brian is here, even if there isn't anything between us. Well, not like that anyway. But, he keeps reminding me that she's with my parents so she's as safe as she can possibly be. But that's not what I keep seeing in my sleep.

"Maybe having you and Jack here will be good for me. Maybe we can do some fun things together and lighten up the mood around here. Its not that I dislike Ronata. I don't dislike her. But at least you two have some clue as to what life is like when you hang around with a Lupin," she laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:55 am

Jessica laughted "yeap filled with fun and never boring " she said "and abbys must be safe or your father would say something right , its natural to worry being away so long , god knows how many times I have woken up and jacks told me I kicked him in the night suposidly for not doing somthing" she said grinning "you'll be fine , as for ronata , she couldn't be in better hands , your fathers the best, as for fun ow can't not come to venice and not see the sights , have you seen the vatigan , ow god i would love to see that and the piaza and go on a gondola ride " she paused as she looked at Khaat now with a seriose face. " work first though , we go where you go " she said smiling to her
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:02 am

"We haven't seen much but St. Marks' Square and the Basillica de San Marco. But I do want to go shopping, and take a gondola ride and go see the Murano glass works. Some of those kinds of things. We haven't seen the Vatican on this trip. That's in Rome. I"m sure we'll see Rome on a different trip. Jess, Brian owns a villa here in Tuscany. He knew I wanted to see Italy, so, well, he just bought a place. I can't wait til you see it. I want to do a room for Abbey and Dakota there. We could come on weekends. Well, I know you couldn't get free every weekend, but jsut think. We could come whenever we want. And the place is by the sea. It has a lot of rooms and a beautiful beach. I think we could have a really good time.

"Well, what do you think? Do we have a chance of uprooting those guys an forcing them into taking us out of this hotel? Is it worth a try? I'd love to go shopping. Then maybe they'll let us come back and change and take us out to someplace really romantic for dinner. There are some awesome 5 star places here that we've read about and not been to."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:10 am

jessica looked at Khaat "you sure , aww then my geography is way off" she said as she lay back on the bed lsitening "ow well plenty more to see and yeah , you said the magic word can't come to venice with out seeing something of it" she grinned "you know I think i brought the hand cuffs if they don't agree ,humm could you imagine jack handcuffed to Brain all day , wow thats a sight i'd like to see " she laughed "I think getting out would be good , jack and I are here now and nothing get past us" she stood up "come on let tell the boys"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:17 pm

"Fine," she smiled, "but let me change. Its going to be hot out there today. I want to wear something cooler once I get out of the air conditioning." She opened her closet and chose a sundress. "I'll be right back. "

She chose a sundress and a pair of confortable little sandals and changed quickly. She did up her hair in an updo like she had the day she and Brian had arrived here, intending to go out. She chose simple little earrings today. It didnt' take her long. She came out and thought about taking a purse, chose one that just right for carrying her wand in. It had been a relatively practical purchase. She liked this bag, and her sundress had not left much of a place to carry wand in. She transferred her id's into the bag, some cash and few other things, along with her passport. Then she looked at Jess. "Do you think he'll like it?"

[img]Tuscany Trip - Page 59 W7odox[/img]

[img]Tuscany Trip - Page 59 Nz3m9e[/img]
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:05 pm

Jack walked into teh room and smiled 2well whos the looker" he said grinning as Jess loked strurnly at him "hi Khaat , she been talking you to death?" he asid grinning as he moved to jessicas side.

"nope were going to perswade you men to take us out sight seeing now that she's well enouph to go, sitting in a holtel room is not seeing venice, and you mr black ow me a honey moon if i am not mistaken" she said poking his muscler chest .

Jack smile and nodded "that I do" he said still smiling at her "Only if brian agrees since hes the boss " he said hooking his arm around her and kissing her
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top