Raporters and random acts - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Raporters and random acts - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Raporters and random acts

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raporters and random acts - Page 7 Empty Re: Raporters and random acts

Post by Brian Quinn Tue May 18, 2010 2:14 pm

"I'm sure you'll find it is very well stocked," Brian told her. "And I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding your way around. When you're done fixing lunch, would you mind going into Diagon Alley and getting fresh flowers for her? Just order as many as you can. I want her to see flowers wherever she goes here. Rob might have treated her like dirt, but she'll be a princess here. I promised Robert that, and I'll see to it."

He went to Archangel and took a moment to reaquaint himself with the enormous bald eagle. "You can fly wherever you want," he told Archangel, "Just dont' forget to come back, or Khaat will kill me. You want to go out for awhile? Stay on the grounds please."

He opened a large floor to ceiling window and let the proud bird hop over the the window ledge and then flew off up into the clear spring skies.

"I've always loved that bird," Brian smiled.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue May 18, 2010 2:20 pm

jessica saw jack go out side to patrol then moved to Brian " hes magnifiscent " she said standing next to him "so how long you known Khaat for ?" she asked smiling "and don't worry she will see flowers where ever she goes but too many is not good for abby" she said looking at him "we have two young ones our selfs Khaat and robert delivered them wehern they came early right in the middle of an annoucment ball would you belive" she said grinning , "But I owe her and robert much more , robert gave me back my life, and Khaat helped me keep it " she smiled watching Jack as he walked past smiling at her and suluting to Brian.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Tue May 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Brian gave her a pouch full of sickles and galleons. "That should give you more than enough to buy the store if you wanted," he told her. "Do what you think is best. Khaat and I met when we were kids. She's been my very best friend ever since. We grew up like siblings. I distanced myself a bit when she met Rob so she had a chance to make a life for herself, but had I known then what I know now, none of this would have ever happened. I still think I'd like to make him a throw rug so I have the pleasure of walking on him every day. I think I would enjoy that. "
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue May 18, 2010 2:49 pm

jessica placed her bag back in his hands "don't worry i'l take care of everyting" she smiled as he told her about his past with Khaat "hind sight is a wonderfull thing" then she thought about Rob as a throw rug "nope costom dart board " she said grinning at him "then you could throw darts at him every time you played, ether way if he shows himself around here hes as you eliquently put it dead meat, don't worry shes got planty around ehr who feel the same way togethr were all a formidable army" she chukled at the thought "never mind dumbldors army I think this is turning into Khaat's army" .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Tue May 18, 2010 3:13 pm

"I think right now Robert would like that," Brian laughed, pocketting his pouch again. "Robert is ready to turn him into a bug. Robert really likes to turn his enemies into bugs and keep them in little jars. So, I think we all have our ideas about how to resolve the future for Rob Dent. I hope you come see her often once she gets here because she really is going to need her friends. He has no clue what he's done, and from what Robert tells me, I don't think Rob cares. It appears he fooled everyone. But Robert Lupin is a force to be reckoned with when he is angered. And Rob Dent has ticked him off big time. Is there anything Khaat forgot in preparing her nursery? I know I need to get formula for her. Robert says she's too thin and underweight herself to breastfeed. I didn't see that when we packed. But if you would check the nursery to be sure there isn't anything else she forgot or didn't anticipate, I certainly would appreciate it. "
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue May 18, 2010 3:29 pm

Jessica smiled to him "you worry too much , everything is there apart from dipers but I can get those, you just relax and leave it to me , it won't seem suspisiose me getting dipers as I have twins so no problems " he patted his shoulder gently "I think you need a boys night always help jack when hes stressed" she smiled turning to the small coffee table she wrote a note then with a wave of ehr hand it disapeared , for moments later a bunch of flowers flowrted threw "I told them to deliver them to my place our nannys on the other side sending them threw don't worry she thinks its for the hodpital and this is the stor room " she grinned.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Tue May 18, 2010 7:23 pm

"Good plan," Brian approved. "Jack, I think I'd really like a muggle root beer. I'll bring you one as I come back through. Jessica? You want one?"

He was about to take a couple steps when an enormous box apparated right in front of him, so close he tripped and almost fell on it. He sighed heavily, regaining his balance. He looked at the label. "From Robert," he said, "Lord only knows what he's sending through." He waved his hand and the box opened for him. He looked inside. "Oh, I should have known. Medical equipment mostly. Except this." He drew out Remus Lupin's wizarding portrait. "That will boost her spirits more than anything else in the world. Hello, Remus."

"Well, Little Brian Quinn! Can that really be you?" Remus laughed, his face brightening. "Where the heck did my brother send me now?"

"To my place. For Khaat. Remus, Khaat has had her baby wayyyy too early. She almost died. She's critically weak. And her husband and sister in law are being sent to Azkaban. She desperately needs all the help she can get. And I know she's going to want you close to her. I'm going to hang you in her room, right above her fireplace so that you can keep an eye on her. "

"What did she name the baby? And is it healthy?" Remus wanted to know.

"Abbey. Abbey Lupin. She is very healthy. Robert is almost ready to take her out of the Neonatal Intensive Care. She was almost 4 and a half pounds this morning. Robert just wants her to gain a few more ounces if we can. Robert is hiding Khaat and Abbey here with me until she regains her strength. Rita Skeeter's grandson is stalking her for a big scoop for the Quibbler."

"Idiot. He never had a chance to be anything but an idiot because Rita raised him," Remus quipped sarcastically. "Don't worry. You can count on me. I'll bring her around. When do I get to see my grandniece?"

"Soon, I hope. Very soon. '

"Would you please not send me off to the bedroom magically and hand carry me? I really hate being floated through the air. Sometimes that gets careless."

"Of course, Remus. Jack, will you hang Remus above Khaat's fireplace in her room, please? Gently? Try not to tip him around and shake him up too much." Brian said. "Remus, I'll take care of her like she was my very own. I swear. And she has lots of friends. We're not going to let Khaat die. I promise."

"Its not her time yet to die, Brian," Remus was very serious. "She's too young. What did she do? Deteriorate over that sot she married? I didn't like him the day I met him on her wedding day. I refuse to let her depression kill her. Just get her home, Brian."

"I will, Remus. When Robert moves her. I promise. Oh, and Jack, all this stuff needs to go into Khaat's room. I presume anyone with your muscles can manage Robert's box, either by hand or by magic. And then you can have it put itself away in there, please? Thank you. Remus, This is Jack Black Heart. Another one of Khaat's adopted brothers."

"Nice to meet you, Jack," Remus smiled. "I always like meeting her friends. And who is the woman, Brian?"

"Jack's wife, Jessica. Another close friend of Khaat's," Brian replied.

"Very nice meeting you as well," Remus told her.

"Okay, Remus. Off you go," Brian laughed. "I'll come see you shortly."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue May 18, 2010 7:43 pm

jack smiled and nodded at the photo he felt a bit strange talking to an image but talk he did " hi sure brian i'll make sure he had prime spot in the room", he smiled as remus seem to notice jessica who he saw hsitate at steping forward , moving he wrpped his arm around her waist and guided her to him "hello " she said smiling " I saw you one befor but you never spoke Khaat had you beside her bed , never let you be too far from her." she said and watched as Jack too it up the stairs to Khaats room a long with the box. "all the fowers are in place and her room looks beautifull now all we need if her" she said smiling at brian.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Tue May 18, 2010 7:53 pm

'Thank you so very much. I appreciate it more than you know. Knowing me, if I ordered flowers, I'd have ordered far too many, and she'd have wondered who died," he laughed. "You did a beautiful job with it. I hope Steven is okay with Khaat. He's a bit nervous. And he has a quick temper. "

His stomach growled loudly. He didn't usually pay much attention to whether he was hungry or not, or if he slept or not-- not when he was working. But he was starting to realize he was getting really hungry.

"What about those root beers? Or colas? Does that interest either of you? I have some bottled butterbeers too if that sounds better. I'm going to get something cold to drink. Its been a busy morning. What can I get each of you?"
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue May 18, 2010 8:02 pm

jessica smiled 2men normaly do" she said she chuckled hering his stomack " I fix something for you to eat" she said heading abck to teh kitchen reapeaing half anhour leter with a try of sanwiches and buns she ahd made" ok buns are still warm so be careful" she placed it on th tabel and smiled as Jack too a sandwish she always like it when he ate "brian help your self" she said to him and sat down.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top