Raporters and random acts - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Raporters and random acts - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Raporters and random acts

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raporters and random acts - Page 2 Empty Re: Raporters and random acts

Post by Robert Lupin Sun May 16, 2010 6:52 pm

"Good. I'll work it out with Brian. And, yes, Jack. You can see Abbey. Of course. Let's go to her room, and I'll show her to you." He led the men downstairs to the third floor and back down the hallway to Khaat's room. The crowds were gone. Khaat was in an exhausted sleep again. Finally. Robert took Jack and Steven to Brian and introduced Jack both to Brian and to Abbey, and told Brian he had 2 extra guards for Khaat and left it up to Brian as to how to schedule them.

"Do either of you have a preference about who take what shift?" Brian asked Steven and Jack.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun May 16, 2010 7:00 pm

Jack looked at robert " nope I'll speack to jessica when i get back, but you do know she will want to come see her " he said loking to robert as if to say and if you say no she will come anyway " you do rember what she is like don't you " he sturned to Steven " jessica 's my wife shes a bit hot headed and stuborn but I do love her " he said grining to steven noticing a faint white band on his finger "you ever been married Mr walker?"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun May 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Steven looked at robert " kids are in school so nope I can do any time of the day" he turned to Jack as he spoke then glanced at his ring finger"widower" was all he said not feeing like talking about it for now looking back at Brian "if you want to go eat i'll stay jack has asked to see abby , he can take the next shift if we make it 8 hour shifts the three of us can cover it " he spoke seriose as he looked at Khaat in the bed the more he saw of ehr the more he hated Rob for doing this to her nd wished he was on capture detail but he understood why he was not, Rob would bouce all the way from the rock he was under to askaban if he ahd his way.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Sun May 16, 2010 7:59 pm

"Sounds okay by me," Brian stood up and stretched. He went over to Khaat and woke her very softly, very gently, keenly aware of how fragile she was. "Hey," he sat beside her on the bed, "Is it okay with you if we add some more security to you, Babe? Your dad has asked Steven and Jack to help. Is it okay if I go shower and freshen up, maybe get a little food?"

"You're coming back?" she asked very sleepily.

"Of course. I promise. I promise, Baby. I'm not going for more than a few hours."

She nodded and immediately drifted back off into her exhausted sleep.

"Don't take any of that seriously, "Brian told them softly, "She just knows I've been here since the first contraction, and she knows how weak she is. She's very insecure. As she gets stronger, that will pass. Its perfectly normal based on her health and what Rob's put her through. But I will be back." He left, a bit hesitantly.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun May 16, 2010 8:04 pm

steven crossed his arms and gave a soft disaproving grow at Robs name he could see on Jacks face confushion at his reaction but took no notice of it he hated Rob with a vengance "you go eat and wash up I'll take this watch Jack you head home and tell you wife you'll be garding an important vistor to St. Mongos but don't tell her who" he knew that was the only way to safeguard her from the press and any one who would do her harm.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun May 16, 2010 8:08 pm

Jacl looked at the indubator and the small baby inside "wow shes smaller that the twins " he said to Robert but turned to Steven when he spoke "sure not a word , even though shes a seer and will know anyway " he said seeing the look on stevens face "no worries shes ok she will not tell anybody" he looked back at the baby in the incubator and read on teh card "Abby , aww nice name , shes beautiful" he said to Robert with a smile " Khaat must be proud, how long are they to stay here before the traspher ? "he sasked his voice not becoming seriouse and as it would if he was working.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun May 16, 2010 8:13 pm

"I don't know yet," Robert said. "Brian and I are looking to move her to his place because of its isolation and its closeness to my place. It moves her away from London, but I have to take on moving her stuff and abbey's and her cats and closing up the house in Hogsmeade for her for awhile. Not forever, just awhile. The press will search my farm next after Hogsmeade for her. Brian's place looks best because no one would ever suspect its there if you didn't already know it. Either of you want to join Brian and me in moving her necessary stuff?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon May 17, 2010 8:45 am

Steve looked at Jack "your best Im gonna be on guard duty" he said and saw him nod he moved t teh doorqnd looked out, except for the odd nurse all was quiet there but he knew quiet normlly ment something would happen soon. He wanted to be right there when it did he would let nothing happenb to Khaat to him she was the ony woman in his life now Janet was gone ho had acepted him and helped him and he would do teh same for her even if it came to teh point h would give his life for her and abby, he would.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon May 17, 2010 12:39 pm

"Brian is moving things out of the master bedroom so Khaat can have it," Robert said, "He wants the best for her and knows she has a long recuperation ahead. So he wants her to have the best room he has. There is plenty of room for alll of you to either stay or to just come and go as you please. We'll have to apparate because I don't want any trace of where we go to or come from,' Robert said. "Katherine will be doing her best to supply food for those at Brian's. And when she can't, Lizzie will have things ready for us from Sparks. We'll just have to apparate either to the farm or to Sparks and pick it up.

"I don't put it past Cy Skeeter to eventually find Brian's place. He is extremely resourceful. However, our goal is to just keep Khaat and Abbey out of his sight. That ought to be easy enough. Brian's place is big enough we can apparate them from one room to another if we have to, or to the guest house, or even completely away if we must. Whatever we need to do. Your goal at that point will be, mostly, a shell game to keep her hidden so he can't take pictures or try to get a big newstory. He already has broken into her room and gotten a glimpse of her. He did try to take pictures, but Brian blew up his camera and set his notepad on fire. " Then Robert laughed a little, "I'm still proud of Khaat. She got irked with him and set Cy's hair on fire. It finally buggered him off for awhile."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon May 17, 2010 2:16 pm

Steven still stood at the window looking down at the crowd below, he ahd heard Robert but not said anything one face looked up at him and he down , both mens eyes met and he frowned he had seen thet face before but as a bird flew across the man disapered into the crowd. Steven hit the leadge hard in his frustration at not being able to get down adn find the man again, he knew his job was protecting Khaat and abby but he also knew he could not have his past interfearing ether. He turnd to face into the room his arms folded and his face like thunder . he heard about them having to aperate in and out "well, we all should know how to do that, since were all Aurors or ex Aurors. " he said softly as he watched the door closely.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top