Raporters and random acts - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Raporters and random acts - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Raporters and random acts

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raporters and random acts - Page 4 Empty Re: Raporters and random acts

Post by Steven Walker Mon May 17, 2010 4:25 pm

Steven looked at Brian " You couldn't tell me that if it was any other father you wouldn't have done the same thing." he said looking at Khaat then to Brain. he waited for his reply knowing he'd come out with the fact hes no ordinary father and shes no ordinary person , he knew all that and it frustrsted the hell out of him that he could not just do his job like he always had. He looked At brian " well, are we going to do this?" he said finally
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Mon May 17, 2010 4:49 pm

"Go get with Khaat, please, Steven. I don't want her alone any longer. She's in your hands. Every second she is alone makes me more nervous," Brian said. "She is far too ill to have Cy Skeeter come back when she can't do anything more than set his hair on fire. She needs help. You do that, and Jack and I will close down the Hogsmeade house for awhile. Then we'll meet you back in Khaat's room. She deserves to be kept up on what plans are being made for her. If she asks, you can explain it. She does know Robert plans to move her to my place, but that's all she knows."

He looked at Jack, "You look muscular enough to handle moving things. I presume you know shrink and pack spellls too? And yes, I did hear you mention your wife. If she is a friend of Khaat's, then I'll make sure you can bring her to see Abbey and Khaat just as soon as we can. Khaat could use as many friendly faces as she can get. And I'm sure it would mean a lot for you to see Abbey too, if you haven't. She is very tiny, though. She's not quite 4 pounds yet. Almost. She's gained a few ounces in the first couple days of her life. But Khaat would like you to see both of them, I"m sure."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 17, 2010 4:57 pm

Jack had sat quiet threw out teh incident with the steven guy he knew better that be involved when brian spoke to him he nodded "yeap I know them well " he said and watched steven move to sit beside Khaat bed, Jack moved to Brian "will he be ok hes wound tighter than a wind up toy" he said walking beside him as thy left the room and headed back down to the reporters below.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Mon May 17, 2010 5:06 pm

"He'd better loosen up and stop being so freaking overprotective of Khaat and critical of Robert. Steven does not realize how very dangerous it is to get him angry. Nor does he seem to be taking into account that it will drive Khaat up a wall, and that could be very dangerous for her as fragile as she is. I don't know you very well, but you seem to be taking this better than Steven. Robert, I'm sure appreciates your attitude about this more than Steven's. Steven means very well, but he really is pressing his luck. Especially when Robert is operating under this kind of pressure.

"Just so you know where I stand, I'm Brian Quinn. I'm Robert's best friend. Have been--for years. If Robert has such a thing as a right hand man, I guess that would be me. I'm an auror and a healer both. I met Khaat when we were kids. She and I were best friends--up until she met Rob Dent and sort of drifted off with him. I've never once had romantic feelings for her, and I know she has never felt anything for me except a very close brother and sister relationship. I'm glad you're not jealous of that. I just am not in the mood for two of you," he laughed.

"So maybe we ought to go to my place first and get that settled before we start bringing in more stuff. You ready to go?"
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 17, 2010 5:58 pm

Jack chuckled at Brian "Jack black heart, ex Auror and nope why should I, Im a father of three and bartender at the leaky couldren and could say close freind too since hes god father to our twins, nice to meet you" he said "yeah I kinda have my own problems with my wife and kids so this is a relife from that" he said with a smile " ow I think he will hes just stressed too much , I take it hes wife died recently then, I've seen men act that way after a barevment. " he asked walking with him "good idea , and as always" he said with a grin.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Mon May 17, 2010 6:15 pm

Brian laid his hand on Jack's shoulder and apparated him to his large log mansion. "Well, this is it. We're not far from Robert's, but it's so deep in the woods that it is very hard to find. Come on in and make yourself at home. I'll show you the main house first and then the guest house. "

He led the way inside and gave Jack a tour. When they got to the master bedroom, Brian waved his wand, and said "Pack and Switch." His personal belongings immediately started to leave the closets and drawers and furniture tops and make their way next door to the next bedroom and start to put themselves away. "I want Khaat to have this room. Its more spacious, and it gets a lot more light. Sunlight will be excellent for her. It's healthy for her, and it will raise her spirits a bit." When he got to the room across from the master bedroom, he waved his wand and said, "Pack and Store!" Everything began to pack itsefl up and move itself into storage. "Nursery for Abbey," he said. "Khaat might want Abbey with her constantly, but that's not healthy for her. And there are enough of us that are experienced with kids that Abbey won't be neglected. I want to bring Abbey's things here and make this room a nursery so it is close enough to Khaat for comfort but not so close that she won't be kept awake and unable to rest."

"There are enough guest rooms that those of you who choose to stay can each have a room--between this house and the guest house. Funny, much as I like this house, I don't get a chance to get here as often as I like, so Khaat can stay as long as she likes. I'm usually out of the country."

When they finished wth the tour of the main house, he took him on a tour of the guest house and the barn, that so far, had no animals in it. "Someday, when I get time to be here, I'll get some horses. Right now, its just empty space," Brian sighed. "All I use it for now is just dueling practice and those sorts of things--whatever my workout room can't handle. What do you think? Will it do for now?"
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 17, 2010 6:23 pm

jack walked with Brian watching him pack and move his things from one room to another "seems perfect for her jessica might want to drop a few girly things down for her, its perfect for a bacholer man but not a woman and baby" he could not help but chuckle as his remake about experiance "ow fon't worry i brought up my son for 6 months on my own so I think i should be more than qualified, you have a nice place here" he nodded aprovingly "nice and quiet justr what she needs to recover , ow whaty about securtity, you know if anybody should sneek up?"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Mon May 17, 2010 6:37 pm

"That's what Robert has you guys for. I'll be here as much as I can be, and Khaat will be able to help defend herself as she recovers. And there may be another bloke, a new friend of Khaat's named Blaire Murray who will be assisting from time to time. I don't know. But our worst enemies for awhile will be, first, the press. The second thing we will have to watch out for are either enemies of Rob's, or friends of his that are desperate for the illegal things Rob provided them. I don't know what's going to be worse yet. And I know Khaat doesn't want to hide forever. You know, if I'd known what he was going to turn out to be, I'd have warned her. I think any of us would have. But she truly didn't know he was so entirely evil. She deserves far better than this. So does her daughter."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 17, 2010 6:42 pm

jack nodded that he understood "so shifts and patrols , while shes her its best two stay, one in the house and one out side " he sujested "you know safty in numbers besides if somthing happens out side the one inside could get both of them to safty and vise versa" he said looking around "yeah very restfull here " he said listening to the bird calls around him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Mon May 17, 2010 6:59 pm

"Yeah. If we have enough men to do that, then that's what I'll do. You probably should know, I don't sleep much. I'm a workaholic. And I am pretty much 100% business. Well, I just never took much time for much of anything else. So I would think, right now, it would be rare for me to be much of anyplace else but here. At least while the stakes are so high. So, I probably will be the second man for most shifts. I might be, once in awhile, sleeping with one eye open, but not soundly sleeping. That's pretty rare for me while I"m on assignment. And, yes, Jessica is welcome to bring in any feminine touches she thinks Khaat would like. That's really not my thing. Girly stuff--I sort of have have to leave that to Katherine most of the time. "
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top