Raporters and random acts - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Raporters and random acts - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Raporters and random acts

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raporters and random acts - Page 3 Empty Re: Raporters and random acts

Post by Robert Lupin Mon May 17, 2010 3:23 pm

"Did you see Cy, did you?" Robert asked with a slight smile. "He is a pest, alright. I realize he was just doing his job, but Rob and Jen are being arrested even as we speak by Matt Lestrange. When that news breaks and the legal 'errors' that they committed, they will be all over Khaat and she will be at the center of one of the biggest scandals that the wizarding world has known in awhile. Cy isn't stupid. He already smells it. Our game will have to be a good one. Khaat can't stay hidden forever. When she does start going out again, we'll have to be more on top of her security than Cy is, so he can't get to her."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon May 17, 2010 3:48 pm

He looked at Robert the look on his face saying he was not happy "he urks my chains just by being down there" he said his eyes spoted the door to the room moving adn he walked over gently leaning back he heard the satifying thump and cry of a nosey student nurse as he wimpered off dopwn the corridor. " bloody nosey kids" he said now leaning against the door so nobody could enter with out knocking.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon May 17, 2010 3:53 pm

"Let it go, Steven. They're all concerned about their director. Khaat is well loved here, despite what Cy will say right now. She's brought more changes in the short time she's been here than St. Mungos has seen in a hundred years. They love her. And they are concerned about what is happening to her and why she is in intensive care. They hang out around my door a lot, hoping to hear something I won't tell them. That's my responsibility to give them something to hang onto. I do have to do a staff meeting or go visit the floors and reassure them. I just have been rather tunnel visioned into my own family right now. That's my fault."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon May 17, 2010 4:03 pm

he just shook his head " shouldn't have been listening " he said under his breath " if some one over hears they could let slip to CY, and I don't like that idea its ether let all and sundry over hear us or keep it quiet one or the other " he said knowing he was right "tit bits lead to curiosity and curiosity leads to the press " he said still leaning against the door his fists now clenched he was too urked to argue.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon May 17, 2010 4:18 pm

"You need to calm down," Robert said to Steven. "I said I would take care of it and I will. RIght now, its my family and my hospital, and I will determine how to handle it." He did not like at all Stevens insinuations that Robert was not capable of determining how to take care of his family or the hospital. Steven had not been in his shoes, and Robert resented Steven's arrogance. Steven had not gone the endless days without sleep that Robert had just to keep Khaat and Abbey alive. He had not done all the things he had had to, taking over Khaat's life, legally, to protect her and Abbey. He had not had to see his daughter looking like a skeleton and looking far more dead than alive. Steven had pushed Robert's exhaustion button, and Robert was responding with edgyness and anger. Steven had a fiery temper and was far too posessive of Khaat. Robert didn't like that either.

"You two now have jobs to do. And if either of you cannot respect me or my directions, then say it now or hold your peace. You either trust me or you don't. If you don't, I don't need you. I am a very busy man, and I have a lot to do. Otherwise, I expect you to both get moving and do what I have hired you to do."

Robert rarely got angry, but Steven had a knack of pushing him to it. Granted, his own lack of sleep wasn't helping that either.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon May 17, 2010 4:34 pm

steven looked at Robert and narrwoed his eyes " I am not your lacky, I am here for her not you I am her freind wether you like it or not " he said he could feel that Robert was over tired beyond exaustion " at lest im not running a hopital bearly awake and on tender hooks, you won't be a good director or father if your half dead now will you" he said then he steped closer to him "And I am not telling you how to run your hospital , but trying to stop you from ending up half dead in your own hopital becasue you ran your self to death, do you think she'd want that, no she would not, and nether would Abbey " he looked at Jack then at brian finally back to Robert.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon May 17, 2010 4:38 pm

"Brian, take over here," Robert said, wanting to sharply remind Steven that if Robert was paying him, he would have to learn to take orders from him or he was useless to him. Steven was, in effect, Robert's lackey. Robert didn't mistreat anyone who worked for him, but Steven was pushing him too hard. And Robert had no patience for Steven's behaviors today. Robert left the office, trying hard not to slam the door to give anybody any sort of display. No one but perhaps Brian and Khaat seemed to understand the magnititude of what was about to happen. And he didnt' need some young auror trying to tell him how to be a father or a healer, either one. He took a deep breath outside his door to help him put that stonefaced look back on his face and started off to the wards, one by one, to talk to his staff.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Mon May 17, 2010 4:44 pm

"Are you two both clear on your assignments?" Brian asked, determined on keeping it all business. He was not about to let himself get pushed if he could help it, and he was almost as tired as Robert was. "Do either of you have any questions? Or can we move forward now? I need to go home and prepare the house for Khaat. Jack, I believe you're with me, and Steven, you'd better keep your temper in check if you're guarding Khaat. She's conscious enough that she can pick up on everything, and she won't be able to deal with that sort of negativity. She needs hope and support. I know you can do that for her. That's what I'm counting on from you."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon May 17, 2010 4:55 pm

Steven looked at him frowning " Don't you think I don't know that, Roberts exausted and no good to man nor beast if he dosn't get rest, he has to understand that when she is with us she will be safe and not to worry or else he could be the weak link that acidentaly lets on to the press where she is." he raised his hand before Brian could say any more "I hated to act like that in front of him, but i also had to tell him what i know she and every one around him was thinking, but were too chicken to say out loud , well i did " he sighed just hoping he ahd not over stepped his mark by a huge step.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Mon May 17, 2010 5:09 pm

"Well," Brian said, "At the moment, they know where she is. They know exactly where she is, thanks to Cy Skeeter. Robert and I were there when he broke into her room. It's going to be harder to keep him out the instant the press knows that Rob and Jen have been arrested. We'll have to be ready to move her and Abbey at a second's notice. The Minister is trying to do that quietly, but that silence wont' last forever.

"When Robert is this tired and stressed, you're best to try to work with him and not against him. He knows how tired he is. But I have never, no matter what, seen him crack under pressure. He gets testy, but I"ve never seen him crack. Ever. And I've known him an awfully long time. My question to you, Steven, is Can you be the positive support she needs right now? She is adding up the same things Robert is. She is extremely aware of what's coming, and it frightens her. She doesn't know what her life will be like without Rob, and frankly neither does anybody else. She's a brand new mom with a lot of insecurities. She needs our emotional help as much as anything else. Once she starts to feel secure, she'll eat again. She is sleeping, but she has a long way to go. She needs all the gentle support she can get."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top