Raporters and random acts - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Raporters and random acts - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Raporters and random acts

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raporters and random acts - Page 5 Empty Re: Raporters and random acts

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 17, 2010 7:04 pm

Jack smiled "yeap I gathered you would be, With haveing young babies I kinda gort use to sleeping for short periods myself so count me in on that , thought I am guessing steven isn't one for cat naps" he said "I 'll bring her her by apreration so she dosn't kn where we are , that way she can't spill anything ether, not that she would " he could not help but turn back to teh woods feeling his wear side wiling him to runn threw the trees buit he smiled holding his urge back , now that he was in control thanks to Robert's potion.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Mon May 17, 2010 7:10 pm

"I don't know about Steven. I refuse to even guess about that," Brian smiled. "I get the feeling, though, that he has clashed with Robert or Katherine before. Robert said Steven lives next door to them and that Khaat befriended him when he was at St. Mungos. But Steven is incredibly stubborn, and that will never wash with the Lupins. Never. Unfortunately, Steven hasn't learned that yet. He's very capable, but he sometimes comes across the wrong way to folks. I think you and I are going to get along just fine. Seems like you must have known Khaat longer because you do seem to understand her better. I need someone like that here. I'm not saying I don't know her, but you seem to understand that she responds better to a gentler touch. Always has."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 17, 2010 7:40 pm

Jack smiled "yeah , its a strange tail ours but we do go aways back" he said "oow along way id say , she is as srubborn one too sometimes, bu right nowe she need care and as you said the gentle aproch im sure he'll come around hes just not sure what to make of all this himself , ro be honist i nevr thjought i'd see the day i would be back doing this again" he could not help but chuckle "but with two twins nearly four months old and a five year old this is a welcome break" he said smiling
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Mon May 17, 2010 8:22 pm

"I hope you're right. I hope Steven snaps around. I like him, but sometimes there is a part of me that wants to take him down a peg or two. Nobody knows Khaat better than I do, besides her folks, and that's just all there is to it. I don't care that he's her friend. That's wonderful. But I do care, very much, when it impares his judgement as an auror and a bodyguard for her. That--I care about. Very, very much. If anything happens to her on his watch, he'll be a floor rug someplace in this house so I can personally walk on him every day." He signed deeply, realizing he'd been venting.

"I'm sorry. I am so angry at her no-count, worthless husband, I'd like to, actually, turn him into a rug. Do you realize that bastard didn't so much as stay with her for even the first contraction? I was her labor coach. It was my hands she held as she went through every moment of that horrible delivery, not his. Robert and I saw Abbey come into the world. Not Rob. Robert and I have been donating our own life energies to keep her alive. Not Rob. Rob refused to even come and see her when she asked desperately for him when she thought she was going to die. She gave him the last of what she had to keep him alive when he was shot, and he refused to see her even once after that. She would not be in the shape she is now, would not be in intensive care, if she had not given him the last of what she had. She'd probably be home with Abbey by now. At some point, I'd really like to beat the daylights out of him. Just one time. Maybe knock some sense into him or some of his ego out of him. I will not be sorry to see him in Azkaban. Not at all.

"Right now, Khaat is deathly thin. She has never been this thin in her life. She looks like a living skeleton. Your Jessica better be prepared for how bad she looks. Robert and I keep infusing donations of life energies to her. It will pick her up--if I can get her to eat. I don't know how to motivate her. Robert said she always ate for Rob, but that isn't going to happen, probably not ever again. If you or Jessica have any suggestions for getting her past her grief, please--help me.

"She's like my own sister. And I know I am the brother she never had. I refuse to lose her. We have to do this well. I don't know what I would ever, ever do without her in my life. If you have any suggestions, speak up."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 17, 2010 8:56 pm

jack just listened to him vent he knew he needed it and let him just talk "ok you feel better now?" he asked "and don't worry im sure steven will slo don and soften , if he got laid " he held up his hands "joking sorry bad timing , but he needs somthing or one to just focus on him away from the work and things hes pushing himself too much and yes Robert will bit his head off then fix it back on the wrong way around " he chuckled " any way i feel if we give steven time he'll mellow " when he heard Brian say about how thin Khaat was he nodded "jessica has been threw a lot her self she will be shoked but I'll be there for her "
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Mon May 17, 2010 9:18 pm

"Good. Just brace her for it. Okay. Let me see..." He fished in his pocket and dug out a keyring. "Keys to Khaat's house in Hogsmeade. I guess she's got two cats. Robert says they go to his farmhouse. He says he and Katherine will watch them. He says there are two travelling kennels in the cellar. Do you know where the farm is? Can you round up the cats? I guess one is a big orange tabby and the other is a white cat. Both males--Mo and Max. Let's get the animals taken care of first. Then we'll pack some things for Khaat. And I want to move all of the stuff in Abbey's nursery to my place. Oh, and I suppose we ought to throw out any perishable foods from her kitchen. I'll have to make sure her yard work is kept up on so it looks like the house is inhabited. Am I forgetting anything? OH! Yes! I am. Archangel. Khaat will turn me into a teacup if I leave him behind. We'll bring him back to my place with us. Anything else?"
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue May 18, 2010 8:16 am

Jack nodded " Should do, spent some time there when jessica was pregnant with the twins, sounds good to me" he said grinning as he followed brain " Archangel will love it out here, its close to his or her natrual habitat " he said smiling but he could not help but worry, not for Khaat but steven. "Maybe when this is all over we should take steven out to help him relax a little" he said softly glancing at Brian "you know unwided the toy a little " he said chuckaling.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Tue May 18, 2010 12:10 pm

"I think that's an excellent solution. Maybe a night when Blaire is guarding Khaat we can take him out. I like Steven but he's gonna drive me crazy if he doesn't lighten up a bit," Brian laughed. "You haven't been on a mission with this dude. He's just wayyyyy to uptight. He wants to do his job and mine too. I like him, but jeesh! ANd if he does this to me, think a second about what he really does to Khaat. She just doesn't say it. Maybe a couple of beers and a deck of cards--just for fun--would help him feel like he has some friends and not just Khaat. You might have a good idea. Of course, we still could do that here, and put on some real American western barbeque. He might enjoy that. We'll have to give it some thought."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue May 18, 2010 12:17 pm

Jack laughed and smiled at him "yeah never had one of those before, would be intresting especialy for Steven to relax" he said looking around "ok so who gets the short straw for the cats" he said grinning at Steven "you know, claws and all" he held up his hands a wriggled his fingers 2Im part wearwolf and i don't do well with cats of any kind" he said chuckaling " I'll get Archangel, you get the cats" he gave a siver just at the thought of cats as he wal;ked back to the cabin
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Tue May 18, 2010 12:30 pm

"Oh for goodness sakes," Brian sighed, laughing. "They're very gentle and loving. And Khaat loves them--a lot. I'll get the cats. Sheesh!" He laughed. "Let's go." He apparated to Khaat's Hogsmeade house and unlocked the door. Mo and Max met him at the door, obviously very hungry, and needing someone just to love them and pay attention to them. "Aw. I'm sorry, Guys," He knelt and petted them. "I'm sorry Khaat hasn't been here for a couple days. Lets get you some food before you go to Katherine's. Come on. I bet she keeps your food in the kitchen, doesn't she?" He went through to the kitchen and they sat in front of the cabinet where she kept their kibbles. He refilled their bowls and let them eat while he rounded up their carriers. To his surprise, they did not run when he got out the carriers. They just seemed to take it in stride.

He opened up the refridgerator and disapparated the perishable foods, and went through the cabinets and continued to disapparate anything that would spoil--except the kibbles. He set the bag of kibbles beside the carriers. "I'll be back, Boys," he said. He went upstairs and found Khaat's room and Abbey's beautiful nursery easily. He sighed heavily. He could see all of Khaat's hopes and dreams for a family, her heart, clearly. It made his heart ache knowing how badly Rob had treated her and how he had thrown Khaat and his own daughter away just as easily as yesterday's newspaper. He sat down on the foot of her bed, a bit overwhelmed by his own sadness for her and for that beautiful little girl he'd helped to deliver. He didnt' think he could or would ever want to forgive Robert Andrew Dent. Ever.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top