The Blessing - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Blessing - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Blessing

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Blessing - Page 9 Empty Re: The Blessing

Post by Abby Kazama Thu May 13, 2010 8:43 pm

Abby nodded "yes they should mean somthing not just becausae its told that they should but I think they should have a dragon somewhere on them even if its not the main design" she said smiling as she watched Ryuu's foot drifting back and forth then Tyeshu's hand appeared "ok both are awake and I think that would be a good idea you play and I can sing for all of you" it was then she heard a cry from one of the boys and she sighed "breakfast for the boys" she moved and picked up Ryuu first moving back to the bed she smiled as he looked at her with his blue eyes, he soon was feeding "next feed formula for this one "she lent over and kissed Gackt "I still can't belive these two were inside me only few days ago"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu May 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Gackt smiled in agreement with her."yes i think we can sneak a dragon in there somewhere if you want to, just as a nod to the family."he smiled as he saw the babies were awake."Yes ill play as soon as they are done feeding."he then took ryuu from abby when he was done and bottle fed him some of obachans formula."I know and look how much bigger ryuu is, he seems to be doing better each day."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Thu May 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Abby moved to tyashu and pickied him up moving back to the bed brfoe offering him her breast to feed "hes much smaller than his brother but hes catching him up fast, I am happy he is " she said smiling as she watched Gackt feeding there son she could not have felt it was more like a family that right at that moment. and she loved him for it gently kissing his cheek as she smiled .
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri May 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Gackt smiled."Yes he's smaller like i was, but hes catching up and thats very encourageing ."he said as he burped ryuu and finished up."I think he needs a new nappy, ill change him."he went and undressed ryuu, put the diaper down under his bottom and powdered and ointmented his bottom then fastened the diaper and opened the dresser."Okay what shall we wear today, lets's see, i know what, how about those onies obachan made out one of grandpachans old kimonos."he pulled them out for the boys, dressing ryuu in one and laying the other out for abby to dress tatsuya in the other.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri May 14, 2010 4:01 pm

abby watched Gackt with Ryuu , standing she moved to tatsuya and picked him up she changed him but he had only a wet nappy she smiled when she saw the outfit he had chosen and carefully changed him and laid him back in the incubator for when they were ready .
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri May 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Gackt gently carried ryuu and wagged a finger at abby."You forgot, todays the day they dont have to be in that thing anymore."he said smileing to her and their sons."thats right boys, you get to be in your own cot and your own play pen and your own pram and your own walky things obachan got that oi forgot what they are called."he said glad the boys were going to be out that stupid contraption once and for all.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri May 14, 2010 6:25 pm

Abby shook her head " I guess im so use to putting them in it I didn't realise" she said lifting tatsuya back out agsinst her as she moved to stand beside Gackt beside the cot she smiled down at Ryuu who was looking back up at both of them , carefully she laid tatsuya next to him and rested her head on gackts shoulder feling proud they were finally in the cot "our boys" she said softly and looked up at Gackt
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri May 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Gackt nodded."yes, it got to be part of a routine, but i am glad they can be out and about, so we can take them places with no worries and all that."he smiled as she lay her head on his shoulder. "Indeed ,our son's speaking of which, we can take them with us or we can let obachan and grandpachan spoil them today and go and finalise wedding plans with hyde and mashara."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Fri May 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Abby thought for a moment then smiled " well let obachan and grandpachan have them for today we have all of there lives to enjoy them " she said smiling down at both boys taking both tatsuya nad Ryuus hands in her own "wonder what my soon to be sister in laws up to no dought shes up to something totaly adult with him" she said grinning
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri May 14, 2010 7:37 pm

Gackt nodded his head in agreement."agreed, besides that you know grandpachan want to show them off with obachan, they'll probably tell the boys of all their secrets..and bring them everywhere to spoil them."he said softly as he went and layed out his clothes."Ick, i dont want to know what my sister and mashara are getting up to, now im going to be put off breakfast."he said as he went to the closet to get his shoes."im sure she feels the same way if you ever told her what we get up to, but knowing them they probably did and still are all the better to sneak up on them and break it up."he said as he rubbed his hands and headed for the shower.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top