The Blessing - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Blessing - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Blessing

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Blessing - Page 2 Empty Re: The Blessing

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu May 06, 2010 9:25 pm

gackty grinned and whispered to her."Yes it's a test, and no as you've proved you arent timid when it comes to me with all that training you did, since mashara didnt go through all that, well..obachan figured she'd go with the other traditon of letting mamachan scare hyeiko and mashara like she did with mamachan and chichi all those years ago, belive it or not my chichi was more timid then mashara when he came and asked obachan for her hand, he shook so much my mother said, that she thought he was going to run away, and poor obachan felt so sorry for him she almsot didnt do it, but grandpachan made her hold firm by telling her how else would they find out how truely they were in love with each other if they were not willing and able to stand up for each other." he laughed as she said ryuu would be the one the girls would be after as he allready had his look."now dont knock tatsuya either, he's going to be a fine looking guy, with that lighter hair and still looking somewhat llike t me even if his eyes are blue"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Thu May 06, 2010 9:50 pm

Hyde watched as Mashara stepped in front of her, and she loved him even more as he spoke. Then her mother said it was a test and she could have exploded, but then she realized what it meant and leapt into Mashara's arms. "Ha! Mashara I love you even more you beautiful man you!"
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Thu May 06, 2010 10:00 pm

mashara stood fr amoment stunned but when he felt the cold steel on his backside he watched as mamacan knelt in font of him. then Hyde jumped into his arms and he realised he had been given permishion and he smiled , or rather grinned as he quicky kissed Hyde. looking at Mamachan he spoke " I am not that baka mouse any more, Mamachan" he said with a smile brushing some hair from Hyde's smiling face.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Thu May 06, 2010 10:06 pm

Mamachan beamed with pride at the both of them."I admit i was a little worried about you but then your brother and abby told me what was going on."she said softly."so mashara, i do belive this is your then."she said as she took a sword from behind her back."This is my present to you for loveing hydeiko and standing up for her as hard headed as she can be."she said with a laugh. Obachan nudged grandpachan."You owe me a few gallons , i told you he'd stand up to her..he reminds me of you when you met my mother, and what i had to go threw when i met your mother, thank goodness hydeiko nor abby had to go through what i did , a battle to see if i could best her, with you sitting at the top of a bamboo tower..and me having to race her and do combat all at the same time, its a wonder i did it." grandapchan laughed."Young people have it to easy." he said as he went to hydeiko."Come give a stupid old man a kiss, i bet against your finacee and as allways your obachan was right, only dont tell i said that okay?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Thu May 06, 2010 10:10 pm

Hyde hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek smiling. "Where do you think I get it from?" She asked, but she smiled then. "And I won't say a word to her, besides she all ready knows it."

Hyde then hugged her mother and Obachan. "I love you both, but I suppose this means we start talking about dates and plans then?"
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri May 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Obachan and mamachan smiled and then obachan spoke."Yes it does hydeiko, it's not fair to your brother and abby for you two to drag your feet, they have little ones needing a last name, and you know how your brother is about doing the honorable thing."she said softly as gackt made faces at mashara."Gackuto stop that at once before your face freezes that way, quit teasing your future brother, there is plenty of time for that later." mamachan went and stood by mashara waiting for him to take the sword."well mashara, whats it to be then?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri May 07, 2010 5:11 pm

he loked at Gackt puzzeled at why he was puling faces he was about to pull one back when mamachan walked over with the sword " when ever Hyde is willing is fine with me, if its when Gackt and Abby choose , but we thought spring under the cherry blosson trees" he said turning to Hyde then back , he held the sword in his hands then taking it by the hint he placed it faceing down "I am not going to run away. not this time" he said his voice confident and seriose.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri May 07, 2010 5:47 pm

Hyde went back to her betrothed and smiled, "I think sooner then spring love...I want to be wed to you as soon as possible. I don't want to wait anymore, I have waited long enough to be with you."

She didn't want to wait anymore, she wanted to be with Mashara as his wife now but she knew they could not get married that very moment so she was only willing to wait as long as she had to.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri May 07, 2010 6:29 pm

mashara smiled and sliped his arm around her, he looked at Gackt and Abby "I know its your sprcial day but if you would allow us to join you" he asked holding Hyde close , turning to face her he stepped back " I have bought somthing with me its been passed down for generations , I don't have alot but this means as much as you do " reacthing into his pocket he took out a small wooden box . It looked like it had been open and closed sevral times before . opening it sat a red yang dragon pendant, pulling back his shirt he showed her he wore its mate around his neck "this one belonged to my mother mine my father" he took it out and slipped it around her neck "the two most presouse things united" he said and kissed her.

Last edited by mashara morimoto on Fri May 07, 2010 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri May 07, 2010 6:40 pm

Hyde was honored as he presented her with the red pendant and then he had it around her neck and was kissing her. She returned the kiss and then pulled back, taking the pendant in her fingers. "It's beautiful Mashara, and I am very honored that you have given it to me."
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top