The Blessing - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Blessing - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Blessing

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Blessing - Page 6 Empty Re: The Blessing

Post by Abby Kazama Mon May 10, 2010 8:54 pm

she nodded and smiled moving closer to him as she moved the sheet over them both , sipping out her clothes she lay with him feeling that same tingel threw her as she snuggled against him. slowly she kissed him her hand brushing over his waist and thigh then down his leg.then back up smiling as she didn and moving ever cloer to him.

FADE OUT

Abby lay snuggled against him a smile on her face as she had discoverd things had not changed for her she had felt only pleasure in the arms of beloved Gackt. she brushed her cheek against his chest and sighed now looking up at him "still wonderfull my love dragon" she said softly " but I did promise we'd eat and my stomach says its ready for your soup"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon May 10, 2010 10:11 pm

Gackt smiled as she moved the sheet over them and took off her things and helped him off with his, the same tingle ran through his body as she touched him.

Fade out.

gackt played with abbys hair as she snuggled against him and felt the brush of her cheek against his chest."Well thank you madam kazama to be, i do aim to please he said with a wink."he loved it when she called him her love dragon. he laughed when siad her stomach was ready for his soup."well if you are going to need to keep up your strength, so i think the soup of vigor is in order, see thats how it got its name..at least thats what grandpachan teases it did."he said as he got dressed in his boxers and robe and then pulled out abbys robe out for her."Not that i dont love seeing you like this but just in case some one comes in or if you need to go to the nursery later."he said as he went to the kitchen to prepare her soup.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue May 11, 2010 4:11 pm

she smiled watching him move with just his boxers on and could not hel give a chuckle, sitting up she slipped it on then stood to hold him again " thank you my love dragon , I feel like a new woman now , sorry a new mother" she smiled and kissed him "that soup sounds perfect, and I will be in the nursary with the twins I DON'T LIKE TO BE PARTED FROM THEM TOO LONG" she said softly as she kissed his cheek.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue May 11, 2010 4:24 pm

Gackt smiled as she held him again."You are welcome my angel dragon, and i know how you feel about the boys, so ill see you in the nursery when im done."he said softly as he kissed the top of her head as he went to go. He skipped down the hallway to the kitchen where he found grandpachan on a sushi bender."Your obachan kicked me out bed because i was eating sushi in it, i dripped soy sauce on her hair, what are you doing up then?"he turned his head to his grandpachan."Well its your own faullt for eating without a tray in there and then getting sauce in hair, she has such long hair its got to be tough for her to comb out all that sticky and shes probably washing her hair and rebraiding it right now."grandpachan nodded and then went and took some cheesecake out the fridge and turned to gackt as he put a mint in his mouth."a peice offering for your obachan, you know how she likes her cheesecake."Gackt nodded and smirked at his grandpachan as he saw that he too had on his own boxers and robe like he did. he then turned back to making the soup for abby, as he finished he put it into two soup bowls on a tray and headed for the nursery. as he swung the door open quietly he put down the tray nearby for abby. "i here my lovely,grandpachan was in the kitchen , he and obachan had a spat about him eating sushi in the bed, he got soy sauce in her hair."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue May 11, 2010 6:07 pm

abby looked at the door as he walked him she had been watching the boys as they slept " aww poor obasan, he should use a tray next time" she smelt the soup and her tummy rumbled loudly "smells good " she smiled looking down at the boys " Even though thay are opasites they always end up laid together " she said watching how they seem to be hugging each other as they slept as if the older of the two was protecting his younger smaller brother. Reatching in she pulled the blue blanket over Ryuu and his brother before she turned to the tray and took a bowl of soup " why was he eating this late ?" she asked .
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue May 11, 2010 6:18 pm

Gackt nodded in agreement with abby."yes he should have and i told him that, now i bet obachan is washing her hair and having to comb and pin it up again, i know it must take her hours to get that hair do of hers as lovely as it is."he smiled as she said the soup looked good. "Yes and im glad this time grandpachan didnt try to get any."he smiled as he saw his two sons together and tatsuya hugging his littler brother ryuu."aww look at that, they are hugging each other, tatsuya is making sure ryuu is okay, mamachan said hydeiko used to do that same thing with me when we were babies, allways was pushing the blanket off her and pulling it on me as if she was trying to keep me warmer then her. "he laughed when she asked why grandpachan was eating so late."Maybe same reason we are?"
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue May 11, 2010 6:32 pm

Abby cuckled "ah we women have tricks, I bet it only takes her a few minets to do" she sid taking as poon full of the soup "mmm, me to its delisiouse , everytime you make it, it just gets better" she said smiling as she took a second spoon he chuckled as he told her what mamasan had said they did as babys , she could not help but blush when he said the reason grandpachan was up so late and eating was the same as them "maybe so"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue May 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Gackt nodded."perhaps she does."he smiled as she said his soup was more and more delcious each time ."Thank you sunflower, im glad you think so, mashara seems to think he makes soup better then i do, but then we'll have to have a contest some day to see who's dishes reign supreme."he said with a chuckle as he sat down to eat as well. he blushed too when she said she thought perhaps obachan and grandpachan had done what they did to eat so late."well they maybe old but they arent dead, i hope we are like them at their ages."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue May 11, 2010 7:19 pm

abby smiled "yes I know and I hope we are like them at their age they seem very alive , some times I wonder whos the ones getting maried us or them" she chuckled as she finished her soup placing the bowl down beside her on the tray she now felt full and happier than she had ever felt she slipped her arms round his and lent against him "so what else did you and Hyde get up to just so I can tease her when were on out hen night, not that it will be much with the boys along " she said looking into teh incubator " did obasan say how long they would have to be in tehre , it would be so nice to have them out that clinical thing and in a nice cot ".
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue May 11, 2010 7:43 pm

Gackt laughed."yes they act like newly engage people more so then us, while here we are acting like old married people."he finished and put his bowl down on the tray and smiled when she slipped her arms around him."Oh well there was this one time hydeiko wore her potty seat as a hat, obachan has pictures of that, the time she thought it would be funny to finger paint with our butts..we were four then, and the time chichi said she allways felt like removeing her diaper and her clotheing in front of company, of course hydeiko is bound to tell you a great deal about what i used to get up to, and i shall explain why when i see you the next day." he smiled brighter when she asked when the babies would be out the incubator."one day more then they can be in their cot."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top