The Blessing - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Blessing - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Blessing

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Blessing - Page 7 Empty Re: The Blessing

Post by Abby Kazama Tue May 11, 2010 7:54 pm

Abby smiled ashe told her about butt painting "did you manage to paint?" she asked "and does mamachan have the paintings still" she asked grinning "yes I'll tell you all about the embrassing things she would have told me" she looked at tatsuya and Ryuu and smiled "one more day , I am looking forward to that day when we can take both out into the fresh air and let the sun warm them as we both push their pram, ow we don't have one yet they came so quick we didn't get it yet" she said looking up at him.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue May 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Gackt nodded."we did, mamachan wasnt too thrilled with us getting paint on our backsides but she loved the paintings we did."he nodded again when she asked if mamachan had their paintings still."Yes, if you look more closely among the paintings and pictures in the hallway take a closer look at what looks like a painting of big butterflies." he laughed when she said she'd tell him what his sister would tell about him."i'll make sure to try to be as good as i can, but mashara said something about making walk naked, but then im going to get revenge on him for that, i think ill make him dress in drag or in a gorilla suit and dance."he smiled as she spoke to their sons"yep one more day and then you boys can break free, and as for the pram ..well we can get one tomorrow if you want, send you and hydeiko out while mashara and i attend to final details and a few suprises."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue May 11, 2010 8:26 pm

Abby chukled "I like that one , now I know why it looks familer " she said letting her hand slip to his butt and pintching it as she grinned at him "we should let ou sons do that when there older so mamachan will have something from our sons to show their future wives" she said grinning as she wondered how they made the feliers , her cheeks blushed as she thought about how gackt could have made his and she grinned widly at him.
"yes I'd like that Hyde has good taste just as you do and what suprises?" she asked softly.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue May 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Gackt smiled then rubed his back side."Owie.."he said pretending to be hurt."you are going to have to make that owie all better sunflower later on."he laughed when she said they should let their sons do that when they are older so that mamachan would have something to show their wives."Yes i think we should let them do what ever art they feel like and when ever they do something funny to make sure we capture it."I could arrange to make you one for in here some time."he said with a grin. he then smiled when she said she go and shop with hydeiko and wagged his finger at her when she asked what suprise."I cant tell you it wouldnt be a suprise now would it."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Tue May 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Aby chuckled " fare enouph, just one question how did you make the feelers on the butt flies , you didn't..." she blushed pointing down in front of him "did you?" she wanted to know it would eat at her all night if he didn't say as she felt her cheeks turn chrimson "I think if you did i would blush everytime i saw thet picture from now on" she said unable to hold back her laughter.
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Tue May 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Gackt shook his head."No! it's not what you think, i made the feelers with a branch from one the trees, i wasnt that gross when i was little."he said with a cough. "I draw the line at painting with that body part. " he said as she laughed."though there was this one time when mashara and i were pretty drunk and he dared me to write my name in the snow..."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed May 12, 2010 9:27 am

Abby laughed as he said he would never paint with that boy part but then pulled a face when he said mashara had dared him to write his hame in the snow "well.. did you?" she asked loving every moment they were like they were close and sharing prised moments together. she sighed and sat crosslegged on the bed , but Tatsuya started to wine and she stood up moving to the incubator picking him up she held him gently rocking him as she sang a soft lullaby,

" Sleep, little pigeon,
And fold your wings,
Little blue pigeon
With velvet eyes;
Sleep to the singing
Of mother-bird swinging
Swinging the nest
Where her little one lies.

Away out yonder
I see a star,
Silvery star
With a tinkling song;
To the soft dew falling
I hear it calling
Calling and tinkling
The night along.

In through the window
A moonbeam comes,
Little gold moonbeam
With misty wings;
All silently creeping,
It asks; "Is he sleeping
Sleeping and dreaming
While mother sings?"...

But sleep, little pigeon,
And fold your wings,
Little blue pigeon
With mournful eyes;
Am I not singing? --
See, I am swinging --
Swinging the nest
Where my darling lies. "

((Japanese Lullaby, Written By: Eugene Field))
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed May 12, 2010 2:34 pm

gackt nodded."hei..we both did, had to drink a lot of sakei for it."he said with a grimace and a laugh. He smiled when she began to sing to one of the babies, he loved when she sang because she had a lovely singing voice, even though she was reluctant to share it. "that was very beautiful mamachan of my sons, but then your voice has allways been beautiful."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Wed May 12, 2010 3:10 pm

Abby smiled as she moved back to the bed siting next to him with Tatsuya now asleep in her arms "they are both heart brakers Gackt" she said softy so not to wake them "but at the moment our son here is an arm braker " she said smiling as she handed him gently to gackt to hold "you look like a true father when you hold our sons, makes me happy to know you have two sons , I hope that they become as close as you and Hyde are " she lent against him as she touched the shock of black hair on Tatsuya's head,
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Wed May 12, 2010 4:29 pm

gackt grinned at his fiancee."yes they are, but i agree with you tatsuya is getting to be a bit of cannonball as of lately, but im sure as he grows older he wont be as rolly polly."he said as he took his son and rocked him. he smiled when abby said he looked like a true father when he held their sons."i think they will, you see how they act in the incubator, hugging each other, holding hands, tastuya pulling the blanket over onto ryuu, speaking of which ..tomorow the boys are going in their cot."he said with a smile to her."and i was thinking ..if you dont object and my sister doesnt either, i think we should move up the wedding to sometime this week and if you are worrying about getting it done i can get it done, you know what a mad man i can be at orgainsing things, they didnt make me prefect at school for nothing, i assure you no detail will be overlooked, you just get that sister of mine to do all the girl things that need to be done and let me,mashara and obachan and everyone do the rest, me and mashara have some favors to call in so dont worry."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top