The Blessing - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Blessing - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Blessing

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Blessing - Page 4 Empty Re: The Blessing

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri May 07, 2010 8:15 pm

mashara looked down at tatsuya moving his hands to do just as Gackt said and smiled as his fingers were gripped "hes strong" he said looking at Gackt then back to hyde "I think we should put him back, before you don't want to let him go " he said after he made sure tatsuya was back in the incubator he turned to Gackt , "monkey suit, I'll give you a monkey suit i'll make you run down the street in your birthday suit for your stag night" he said grinning as he moved to hold Hyde from behind his arms around her waist "although fo tonight I have plans with the soon to be Mrs. morimoto" he kissed her neck "I got the feeling you'd like one of your own my red dragon?" he softly whispered to her.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri May 07, 2010 8:19 pm

She put the babe back with his brother and leaned into Mashara, "And no one had better be in their birthday suit for their party or I will beat the both of you."

She then listened to him and smiled, "What a night to myself or a babe?" She asked teasing him.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashara Morimoto Fri May 07, 2010 9:09 pm

He chuckled at her "don't worry he won't " he said and held her tighter against him "both " he whispered softy into her ear "you need the night to your self so you can get the baby " he said kissing her neck. He turned her to face him "so whould we head bck to your wolf and cat they will be worried " he said grinning as he really wanterd to get her alone again.
Mashara Morimoto
Mashara Morimoto

Number of posts : 368

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyde Kazama Fri May 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Hyde smiled, her mind going right along with his. "I do believe that Wrath and Lust will be very worried and hungry. It is near their dinner time love."

Actually they had plenty of food, but she wanted Mashara all to herself, relaxing in the cottage and enjoying a candle lit dinner for two. She smiled at her mother who raised a brow at her. "You know how Lust gets if she is not fed when she thinks she needs it." She explained.
Hyde Kazama
Hyde Kazama

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Sun May 09, 2010 1:33 pm

abby loked at Gackt and held him tight seeing how Hyde was with mashara she then moved to press her mouth close to his ear "seems I still have this feeling Hyde won't be waiting long for the patter of little feet my love" she whispered
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Sun May 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Gackt looked to abby and whispered back."Most likely not, of they are like us, and have been naughty, we will be an uncle aunt not too far off and the twins will have a playmate."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Sun May 09, 2010 10:25 pm

abby chuckled "yeah and that would be good " she said as she gently kissed his neck teasingly before kissing his lips "I am looking forward to our wedding now , your nd mine hyde and mashara and our sons getting their name" she held him tight wondering just how long they would have to wait .
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon May 10, 2010 4:01 pm

Gackt smiled at abby."I think we need to go home and have a rest and maybe a look at that wedding planner of ours, i think if we pick a date mashara and my sister will go for it, as for the other stuff, ill hijack mashara if you'll hijack my sister and we'll finally get things done, because i doubt if the two are together will we finish the preparations, and then hydeiko has to plan your night out and mashara has to plan mine, and i promise i wont be taking any clothing off and running around naked if you dont wish me to do so."
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby Kazama Mon May 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Abby smiled "yes please im feeling a bit tired now with all the excitment" she said holding him tight as she felt her legs wobble as she stood "Ow I'll do that don't you worry, I have more reasons to do this , in fact two little reasons our twins" she said smiling she suddenly felt her legs go from under her "I think i did to much already"
Abby Kazama
Abby Kazama

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Mon May 10, 2010 4:21 pm

Gackt nodded."Im fare worn out as well, feel like sending one the men to go for take away or do you want my home cooking ? i wish mashara would let me cook some time at his place, you know to help out, but he's too proud to ask a friend to come and help when he needs it."he frowned when he saw her legs go out from under her and nodded to obachan to take the incubator and wheel it while he bent down and scooped up his wife."allright then home now i think."he said as he ran down the steps as obachan took the ramp and carefully wheeled the incubator.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top