Walking down the streets - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Walking down the streets - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Walking down the streets

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walking down the streets - Page 9 Empty Re: Walking down the streets

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun May 02, 2010 7:32 pm

Miseria closed her eyes, locking her arms around his, and thought about his words. Yes, she got that he loved her, and he knew that he wouldn't get her. But Miseria was always used to get whatever she wanted. Wouldn't Garulia feel himself strange? Wouldn't he feel strange if one day she'll walk with some other guy, not even looking at him? Though, who again would be with her? She opened her eyes, nodding at him. “Maybe that's because you aren't blind. And you don't play dumb,“ she suddenly said, raising her eyebrows.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun May 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Garulia sighed and nestled her into him.
"Do you like me that way?" he asked, voice barely above a whisper in her ear. "And not being blind sucks, because I know where the barrier is but I can't get through it."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun May 02, 2010 7:41 pm

She raised her eyebrows almost at the top of her hairline. “I think I had enough for this love for now. The only thing I really know is that I feel so hallow, and that is all. I wish I would die in the first place, in that lake,“ she rolled her eyes, tightening her grip against his arm. She didn't want him to feel more pain what she could cause, but she didn't tell any of the lies. Not anymore. “Not being blind is also to see what the other people do. If you are not blind, you can put yourself into the other's person shoes and feel the way he or she feels. That is easy, but disturbing. Guess that you will get trough the barrier as well. It just needs a little time to get softer or you can just breake a hole trough it.“
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun May 02, 2010 7:49 pm

"You're the barrier," Garulia said quietly. "You hold yourself in and don't let anyone near. Lemme ask you something: who do you trust, truly?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun May 02, 2010 7:53 pm

She took a deep breathe, closing her eyes again. Who do I trust? there were several images of the personalities who she knew. All of them were different, all of them were good and helping people, all of them were her friends or just... adults who people at her age would trust. They knew so much, they have done a lot of things while she – just a student, wasn't able to get rid of her damn emotions. But as she waited for the picture come out, who she really trusted, she couldn't manage to stop any of them, just for one moment. No. “No one,“ she said quietly to him, refusing to open her eyes. Images were still flashing trough her eyes, making her feel the suffer again. “I am not trusting anyone,“ she added. The reason was told by Garulia himself. She didn't let anyone near.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun May 02, 2010 7:55 pm

Garulia placed his hand in hers.
"You can let me in..." he whispered. "I know you can. And you can let Khaat in and all of them..."
Gar raises up and looks into her eyes, hoping to get her to understand.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon May 03, 2010 12:54 pm

“You want me to repeat myself?“ she raised her eyebrows. There was no one who she could trust that much. She wouldn't take it too much. Why was he hoping too much? It wasn't the way that people might think. That the other's aren't good enough for her. No. The others were just perfect and she didn't deserve to be with them, but she was.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Mon May 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Sighing, Garulia stood.
"I guess I'll go to Diagon Alley and find Khaat, okay? I know a lost cause when I see one. I'll see you at dinner later, back at the house, alright?" he said a little uncertainly.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon May 03, 2010 7:26 pm

She knew that she was harsh with him. After all, he was offering her a helping hand. But she gave him a nod. "Sure," she said, smiling at him, as if trying to make him comfortable. How will I look at him at the dinner table? she thought, however, this time her thoughts weren't visible on her face anymore. Not this time, not ever. She just had to put on the I-don't-care imago, and people wouldn't mind much. She was sure of it.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat May 08, 2010 2:32 am

Garulia, sighing once again, gathered his coat around him and, making sure no one was looking, stole a kiss on the cheek. Grinning mischievously, he ran out before she could say anything about it.
"Bye, Mis!" he shouted over his shoulder. Soon he was on a broom headed to Diagon Alley.

OOC: Over?
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top