Walking down the streets - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Walking down the streets - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Walking down the streets

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walking down the streets - Page 8 Empty Re: Walking down the streets

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun May 02, 2010 3:37 pm

Miseria gave him a nod. It was better really lie to everyone, make a face that things are good, and just keep her mouth shut so that people wouldn't be that confused like Garulia was right now. She could feel it. “Perfect,“ she said with a soft smile. “Yours? Feel better now as you have full sandwich in you?“ she asked, raising her eyebrow, thinking that it is better to go at Khaat's house, too. He certainly had to rest, and probably eat something again.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun May 02, 2010 3:44 pm

"It was okay," Garulia said laughing. "Um, Miseria, will you stay in a room with me tonight? I'd just...feel better if you were in the room. Not in the same bed," he added quickly so she wouldn't get the wrong idea. "Not like that. No no no."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun May 02, 2010 3:51 pm

It was okay. What has gone wrong with the day? Fine, she had always tell people if something is with her, and they never did that. She held a roll of her eyes back, and listened what he had to add. Later, she blinked her eyes in a little surprise, looking at him. Share a room? She has never done it before. Not even when she had some nightmares. No, she hasn't even thought about the other part of the story, though, Gar already told her that there would be no other things. Thank goodness!
“Right... okay. Sure,“ she finally replied, taking a bottle, but not drinking from it.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun May 02, 2010 3:54 pm

"Th-thank you...it's just....I feel like if I don't have you near I'll lose you all again. Crazy, eh?" Garulia asked with a chuckled. "Mis, I'm glad you're the first one I saw when I got back, you know?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun May 02, 2010 4:00 pm

She nodded again, taking another sip from her bottle. “Okay,“ she just said, figuring out that there was nothing to add anymore. Yes, she will give him a company this once, but she'll bring her own bed into his room, and probably she won't get to sleep. She was just so used to all this darkness and alone thing. His words made her swallow her butterbeer harder, but her face didn't show any of the emotions that it was really painful to hear. “Oh, really? Thank you. But why so?“ she asked him softly.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun May 02, 2010 5:40 pm

"It's just...I missed you the most," Garulia whispered. "I...I dunno what else to say except...if you ever need anything, anything at all, come to me, okay? And um...I really liked spending this time with you."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun May 02, 2010 6:37 pm

Miseria stared blankly forward. “You are telling me these words as if I'm going to die,“ she suddenly said. Well, maybe she even was. She was weak, and she was pregnant. She didn't even know how young mothers give a birth to their babies. And how will this process go along. Yes, sure, she knew the basics, but what's next? She couldn't even imagine herself giving birth to a boy or a girl.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun May 02, 2010 6:50 pm

"I um...didn't mean it sadly just...embarrassed...," Garulia murmured, turning beet red. "I think um I think I love you, Miseria...Don't be mad at me...or laugh, either..."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun May 02, 2010 7:17 pm

Love? she thought. Again with the love. What was it anyways? It's the damn emotion what will make you feel the pain again, silly, said a voice in her head. But as Garulia asked, she didn't laugh, she didn't feel angry. She felt empty. More and more with every time.
“Why do you love me? There must be a reason why people are feeling this way,“ she told him, voice sounding like she was a drunk. It was enough of her – she didn't want any people to get closer to her!
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun May 02, 2010 7:25 pm

"Not people, me...I don't love you like they do, and I'm not sure why I do. I know I can't have you, but does it really matter?" Garulia asked, a frown on his face. "How can...how can I understand something no one can?"
He continued to hold her against him.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top