Walking down the streets - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Walking down the streets - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Walking down the streets

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walking down the streets - Page 7 Empty Re: Walking down the streets

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:36 pm

Miseria gave him a sigh. It seemed that he really didn't give up even if she told him some parts about true her. He was loyal. Maybe too loyal. “I am trying, I really am, but it's really hard to do,“ she finally said, giving up on this round. But not for long, she could promise to herself. She didn't want to ruin another life just with being with her. She was almost like a monster, why were people attracked to her like this?
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Garulia sighed.
"If...you just want me to leave you alone I can....?" he asked slowly. "I mean, it's really just what you want...if I strive for anything I want I'll just lose it."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:42 pm

It took only a few seconds for her to realize what he just offered. “No, you don't have to leave. I just want you to understand that I am not good enough for you, okay? I am not good enough for everyone and at the end – those who I really adore and love will get hurt. I know it's really hard to understand, but really, if you don't believe me, ask Khaat. She'll tell you about our trip in Transilvania. Maybe she'll even tell you what happened there Thanks to me,“ she said, looking away from him. She blamed herself in everything what has ever gone wrong. And this time, she really didn't want for someone else to get really hurt or she didn't want to cause the pain what she was really good at.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:45 pm

"You ARE good enough for me, Mis," Garulia replied. "I get hurt all the time. Not like I care anymore. You're MORE than good enough."
He looked down at the ground.
"But I won't push it... Know this, Khaat loves you, I love you, albeit differently, Jessica loves you, and lots of others love you."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:51 pm

She was wordless and she also refused to look up back at him. Instead, she closed her eyes and tryed to think. Why were they all so pushy? She already has her problems, and she wasn't ready for another relantionship, no dates, love – whatever is related to this. Her life was ruined, and she only let it happen by falling into the depression. She didn't know if she'd take out this any longer. All those words... something in her mind said that they were all just a lie. She was never good enough, no matter how hard she tryed.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:00 pm

Garulia got closer and put his lean, slightly muscled arms around her.
"You worry way too much," he whispered. "Just let go every once in awhile and have some fun! You're so depressed, and yet you should be happier. I know you're going through so much, but don't ruin your entire life over it!"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Miseria scowled. You worry way too much and You're so depressed made her wordless again. She didn't know how to reply to him now, again. She didn't even know how to react. What if it was true? Maybe she really was worrying too much and she was depressed because of it? She took a sip from her butterbeer, trying to concentrate her thoughts. Still, she couldn't believe anything what he said. How come she be worth of something when there were girls who really were special?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat May 01, 2010 10:22 pm

Attempting to read her, he said "Miseria, you think you're not the best and I won't lie to you: you're not. But I like you and I'm not effin sure why, but I do. You're better than most and that's good enough. Hell, you don't try and you're better than half the girls I've ever met who do their best to be perfect."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun May 02, 2010 3:01 pm

She grinned at herself. Of course she wasn't one of the best. She never was even close to it. It was only a stupid dream what little kids had. “I am trying,“ she said to him, and looked up. “Nevermind, Gar. Everything is fine if you say so. Everything is fine,“ she added, still grinning at him. Of course it was fine. Everything was just perfect. The only thing what she wanted was just to leave this topic, that was all.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun May 02, 2010 3:18 pm

Garulia arched his eyebrows, unconvinced and held her tight against him.
"Have you had a good day today?" he whispered.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top