Walking down the streets - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Walking down the streets - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Walking down the streets

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walking down the streets - Page 6 Empty Re: Walking down the streets

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:25 pm

This time Miseria held herself back before letting her mouth fell open again. She definately didn't look like any of the godesses did. They were more than just beautiful. She didn't know what to say. He just matched her with the evil girls from the muggle movies. She has seen some of them, and there was no way that she was looking that cute as one of them. “Thanks. I guess...“ she said again, this time in more impressed voice.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:32 pm

"You're welcome," Garulia said, smiling. "I can't believe I'm not with you...it sucks."
A frown invaded his happiness, but quickly disappeared.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:35 pm

Refusing the need to slap herself on her forhead, she grinned instead of it. “Garulia, you should be happy. You don't know me that much, and you don't know the things what I've done that far. I am really-really bad person. I hurt people who I love or who love me, I'm saddistic moron, and I am not a good lover. Also, there are a lot of other girls who are worth of you more than I am. You shouldn't waste your time on such words,“ she said, looking at him seriously.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:43 pm

Garulia looked at the floor. A tear fell.
"Why do you think," he began, voice shaking. "I like you so much? It's not because of what you've done, not because of where you've been, and most certainly not because of what you're life has been like."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Again, she didn't know how to feel. Miserable, happy or even angry at herself, that she just ruined something what was between them? His attraction to her? Was it really hard for her to say that she wasn't ready for another relationship, because Josh is gone again, and how big was possibility that he will come back?
"Really? Why then?" she asked, taking her bottle, but didn't dank from it. Her eyes were still set up at Garulia, to look how he will answer to her.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:02 pm

Garulia pulled his chair around the table and put an arm around her.
"Because of who you are. You've only ever been nice to me, and you're so pretty no matter what, and I want to make you smile a lot," he told her, his eyes looking directly into hers.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:47 pm

Feeling a soft grip around her, she had to look up at him. He wasn't even giving up when she told him those things, which mostly weren't a lie. She had always thought that she hurted people who were around her. Thanks to Khaat, she knew about the prophesy.
“I'm a werewolf... There are also other things that people don't like about me. Why are you so sure about all of this? I mean – you don't even know me that much,“ she said, trying to sound certain, but right now, she couldn't.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:16 pm

"I know you enough," Garulia replied.
Stroking her hair, he smiled. "I won't try and get with you again... Oh!"
He backed up quickly, face red. "S-sorry..."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:19 pm

Miseria looked up at him, feeling more empty than before. But it was all true what she was telling. People didn't know her. Only the things what they could see and what people have seen her done. But nothing what she was hiding inside, what she was feeling and how she was feeling. He backed up as if she had really hurt him. “That's nothing. Guess that I am after all one deep in thought dark personality who gets whatever she wants,“ she said, shrugging. She had no reason to feel anger against him at all. She was the one who always ruined everything.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:28 pm

"Miseria, I care about you. I have secrets, you have secrets, big freaking whoop!" Garulia said, voice rising slightly with passion. "Secrets are what make us us. I'd tell you all of my secrets if you wanted it, hell, I'd punch myself if you wanted it! You've not ruined anything at all! I shouldn't have tried in the first place, I'd known I had no hope. But I still tried. Please try to understand that people love you, including me."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top