Walking down the streets - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Walking down the streets - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Walking down the streets

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walking down the streets - Page 3 Empty Re: Walking down the streets

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Actually, she felt really relieved when he dropped the subject. She really didn't have any interest to talk about her relationships with anyone. That sucked already. Atleast the change of the topic was kind of... brithget. Smile was again on her lips, and she looked up at him. “Fine. Though, it's really hard to hide the growing belly, but it seems that the baby will be that short as I am,“ she gave him a dimplish grin.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:46 pm

"Have you found out if it's a boy or a girl yet?" Garulia asked. "Or are you going old fashioned and waiting until it's born?"
Once again, he smiled down at her.
"I hope it looks like you if it's a girl."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:07 pm

She shook her head. No, actually, she was already thinking that it was a girl, but she never knew how to be sure. And she just wanted it to be a surprise to herself. She had already bought the clothes for the smaller babies... Like the dipers, some of the socks and so on, but she loved the mystery.
Then she just shrugged. Look like her? “I don't know what to say about this part,“ she said quietly. She didn't remember anything about the father, and there was another thing that touched her ego. Miseria never liked they way how she looked.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:14 pm

"I know you don't think you're pretty, but you are," Garulia commented. "Especially today."
He was smiling again, but his smile was....different somehow. He was getting somewhat self conscious of how close they were.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:19 pm

She held back a need to roll her eyes. Pretty? She thought about it as a word what would just make a mood little bight higher for those, who really loved themselves. “I really hate when people are trying to higher up my ego,“ she said wryly, looking away from him.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:26 pm

"I'm not, I'm telling the truth!" Garulia replied sternly. "You're really cool, Mis."
He turned her head back towards him.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:35 pm

Scowling at him, she stared at the back what he turned to her, and sighed quietly. “Alright, let's take it this way. Let's say I am cool – what will it change? I'm still a geek in national language,“ she grinned, though, he couldn't see it.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:40 pm

"Screw national language," Garulia replied. "If you're a geek, then I'm the angry video game nerd! You're awesomeness within awesomeness to the tenth power times two!"
He laughed, losing track of all the numbers.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:50 pm

“It's twenty,“ she said quietly. Ten two times. She grinned again. “Alright... never knew anything about the video games,“ she said quickly, trying not to insult him with her strange little addiction to mathemathics.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Garulia laughed.
"It was awesome divided by awesome to the tenth power times two," Garulia replied. "And he's a guy on youtube."
He went serious quick and moved his face closer to hers.
"You really are awesome, believe that."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top