Walking down the streets - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Walking down the streets - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Walking down the streets

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walking down the streets - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking down the streets

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:38 pm

She raised her eyebrows, looking at him as he mentioned the lion. She didn't remember in what house he had been in Hogwarts. Gryffindor, right? Making no comments about the longer hug than it was supposed to be, she decided to ask more about it. “Lion? Is that your pet?“ she was curious. She had heard that some of the people, even wizards, kept snakes and big spiders as their pets, but never lions. They were wild creatures.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:41 pm

Garulia laughed.
"You weren't there, I forgot," he chuckled. "C'mon, I'll show you."
He grabbed her arm and tugged her into a secluded alley. Turning, he began to hunch and grow into a lion. He nudged her nose, mouth forming into what was unmistakably a grin.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:50 pm

Surprise floathed trough her mind as she followed him. She weren't where? Again, deciding that the questions will be asked later, she ran with him trough the alley, raising her eyebrows as she found later herself with no other people. Looking around, her gaze finally stopped at Garulia, who started changing. She gasped quietly, and took a step back from him. A lion? Animagus? “Wow...“ she said, still in a little shock of surprise. She didn't know that. So, looking down at the lion, she didn't know what to do next? It would be so dumb to start running and screaming that there was a lion on the street. And if people would look, they'd probably see Garulia standing there. Finally, taking a step closer to him, again, she reached out her hand. “I hope you don't mind,“ she said simply, making no expressions about the question. She touched the soft orange hair, what was so soft when she felt it on her palm. Lions were called the kings of all animals, so it was probably an honor to transform into such animal.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Garulia licked her hand softly, then changed back.
"You look surprised!" he said laughing. "You taste good!"
Now he was teasing and laughing harder.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:00 pm

When he licked her hand, Miseria had to take it back. It was really strange when someone, even an animal, was acting like this. Though, she never had such pets. Only an owl, but it had disappeared somehow. Strange. Maybe he was in owerly, waiting for her to send some letters?
Watching as he turned back into a human, she raised an eyebrow at him. “Thanks, I guess“ she said, brushing her hand against her black jeans. “I never tasted a lion, so I won't comment on this part,“ she added, giving him a warm smile.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:06 pm

"Well," Garulia said, hugging her again. "It wasn't really a lion then, was it? It was me."
His voice became a whisper as he spoke.
"I missed you so much, I missed you all. I'm really happy to be back."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:15 pm

Smile went wider when he hugged her again. It was almost like a tradition to hug with people around. It was sweet and soft, though, she still didn't know how was it nessesary to react when she was in physical contact with the people.
“I am glad that you are back, and I missed you, too. A lot,“ she said as a matter of factly. She really did. Who wouldn't miss any of their friends?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:23 pm

"Will you tell me what's wrong now?" Garulia whispered, his mouth brushing the top of her head. "Something is, and I want to know. You're my friend and I want to help you."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:27 pm

She lost her smile quickly, and looked away. “No, everything is fine,“ she said, refusing to look up at him. “I am just worried about the exams and that's all,“ she shrugged softly, trying not to lose the grip between them. Though, it was a lie, she really didn't want no one to know about her personal life and what was she worried about. If she'd want, she'd tell it to everyone.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:33 pm

Garulia sighed.
"I know that's not it, Miseria. I'll drop it, though, okay?" he asked, holding her tightly. "How's the baby?"
He stroked her back, trying to make her feel better.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top