The Clock!? - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Clock!? - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Clock!?

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Clock!? - Page 7 Empty Re: The Clock!?

Post by James William Wilson Sun May 09, 2010 9:57 pm

He sighed and lowered his head. Oh dear, he got her upset. Now, that was not good. He waited for a moment and then approached her. He put his hands on her shoulders and looked at her, rather sadly. No, he did not like seeing her like that, especially because it was his fault. He embraced her firmly, kissing her once again, hoping he would calm her down. ''Stop, Keera, stop. It is OK, I am here, nothing is going to happen, just stay calm. I am here. Just relax, everything is going to be fine as long as I am here.'', he whispered calmly into her ear, holding her.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 10:19 pm

“No, no, no,” she whispered repetitively, squirming, trying to get away from him. She wasn’t
afraid this time- no, she was angry, furious even, it was clear on her face that she was about
to blow. Keera was going to scream at Wilson again when his lips crashed against hers, dis-
tracting her from her protests and her temper. She still had her wand aimed for his heart, and
felt very powerful knowing that all she would have to do was utter a single incantation to des-
troy him completely- It was a very sick and twisted feeling of satisfaction, but she could only
blame him for saying the wrong thing, which, in truth, had been the cause of her shift in mood.

Keera listened to his words of comfort, and despite her attempts to stay angry at him, found
herself slowly slipping back into a calm and relaxed mood. She breathed in slowly, dropping her
wand arm at her side. Did you see what he just did? Keera flinched, she hadn’t been expec-
ting any input from her mind at that exact moment, Yeah, its called manipulation- he’s smart, I
should have expected as much
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun May 09, 2010 10:29 pm

He noticed, or better to say, felt the wand. No, she was not going to assault him, he was sure of that, but still, it did not feel right. Should he back off now? Should he just go? No, he'll stay. He let her go and took the wand from her hand, throwing it once in the air and catching it. ''You almost lost this on the ground'', he said with a half-smile as he returned the wand to her.

So, this was an awkward situation. He mentioned a device, she screamed, almost killing him and now... silence. He took his glasses off, cleaning them with his handkerchief, not taking his eyes off her. As he returned the glasses on his face, he took a deep breath ans sighed. ''Let us just say this never happened. Although, I still wonder how you manage to pass the big one in the school yard, but never mind that. Ready to go? Oh yes, what would you like to eat?'', he asked with a smile.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 10:41 pm

Keera took her wand when it was handed to her and slipped it back in her pocket. She was
silent, completely silent, because she didn’t know how to get any words out of her mouth that
would make any sense. She was thinking about what it would be like to be able to be- dare I
say it, and don’t you kill me when I do –average. Boring even, perhaps. All of this… insanity
was sucking the energy and life out of her that she enjoyed so.

Nodding, Keera turned around and walked the short distance from where Wilson stood to the
office she had been given. She grabbed her cloak from off of a small, wooden coat rack that
stood by the office door, and walked back out into the main part of the greenhouse. She wra-
pped the cloak around her shoulders and hugged the fabric close to her, taking her place by
Wilson’s side once more. “Alright,” she replied with a small smile. “Shall we?” she asked, ges-
turing towards the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top