The Clock!? - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Clock!? - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Clock!?

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Clock!? - Page 6 Empty Re: The Clock!?

Post by James William Wilson Sat May 08, 2010 12:46 am

''Oh dear'', he said, since her kiss surprised him a little. He knew she would understand that it was the surprise in him speaking and that he actually enjoyed another kiss from her. He looked at her and listened to her reply. He smiled, laughed a bit, even.

''I am not bad, Keera, and neither are you. I am not crazy or a psychopath as you may have deduced from my little speech. I am just a man that has seen a lot. I am completely sane, trust me. My mentor also had this method and he was Head of the Justice Department. It is, what he likes to call it, a righteous kill. I presume it is that in your case also. As I have said, I am completely sane, I have seen a lot of things that are triple worse than this one and that is why I gave you that advice, just, be be careful. It would not be good if something happens to you. Not for you, nor for me. Also, we haven't spoken about this, you know that, right?'', he said, giving her another kiss.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 1:05 am

“Not a word,” she replied before returning his kiss, her lips moving more fiercely against his
that time. She smirked when they broke apart; it took her by surprise every time, no matter if
she had kissed him first or not. Keera pushed her bangs from her eyes, getting annoyed with
them a bit. She wrapped her arms around her midsection as she did quite often and looked
about the green house. Stupid nerves. Keera noticed that the lights from within Hogwarts
could be seen from the castle’s windows and realized that it must be time for dinner. Keera
lifted a finger in the castle’s direction to point the same thing out to Wilson. “I believe, we are
expected in the great hall- well, me, nobody expects to see you in the great hall for longer tha-
n a few seconds,” she spoke, her smirk turning to a grin without asking her if that what was
what she wanted first. Her expressions seemed to change according to each emotion wheth-
er she liked it or not. So much for a poker face.

No, in truth she actually was pretty good at masking her emotions, but only when she felt she
needed to, such as in a game or when she was around someone she didn’t trust. You trust
him
, came her thoughts in a rather sing-song way. “Yeah, far past that actually, try an keep
up,” she replied with a roll of her eyes, not realizing she had said that much aloud. She probably
spoke a lot of her thoughts aloud and simply never realized it, for she had trouble differentiat-
ing thoughts from words quite often.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat May 08, 2010 2:27 pm

''I presume that was a reply to yourself'', he said laughing. He felt... cheerful, after a long time. He was always in a good mood, that was generally known, but this was the first time that he felt such a childish, innocent cheerfulness take his whole person. And he liked it.

He then looked at the direction of the castle. ''I am never wanted in the Great Hall. The Elves already know that I eat my lunch in my office and they bring it there. Both me and my colleague do that. The rest goes into the Hall, if I am not mistaken. You have to go?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 6:20 pm

Keera furrowed her eyebrows, confused, clearly. “I said that out loud? Merlin… nothing, not even
thoughts are sacred anymore,” she replied with a roll of her eyes, towards herself, of course. Sh-
e listened to his laugh and couldn’t help but smile, she liked the sound of it; it was joyous and sou-
nded like a well-played instrument to her ears.

“No, no, I don’t have to do anything, but I’m almost positive that those wretched elves will refuse
me the food I ask for when I am actually hungry later in the evening,” she answered simply. Keera
didn’t know how to enter the kitchens; she never had, due to the fact that exploring the castle had
never sounded like much fun to her when she attended classes there herself. It would come in han-
dy now that she was older to know all of the passage ways and what doors lead where, but it was
a little too late to backtrack.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat May 08, 2010 9:42 pm

He laughed at her remark once again. ''Don't worry, I have that kind of effect on people. They just have to tell me what they think.'', he added while laughing. After calming down, he gave her another small kiss and cuddled her on the cheeks.

''Well, you know, they are quite nice once you get to know them, trust me. Especially the Chef. But, you have three options. First, go there and eat in the Great Hall; Second, tell them that I have sent you and get food later; or Third, dine with me in my office.'', he said calmly.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 11:03 pm

“Yes, good sir, you have completely hypnotized me! I have no other choice but to tell you every
thought that crosses my mind!” Keera replied sarcastically, still smirking. She let Wilson caress
her cheek, exhaling deeply, feeling rather relaxed. She closed her eyes for a second but open-
ed them again when she felt vulnerable, as usual. She had almost forgotten that shutting your
eyes while in the presence of someone else was a very dangerous and foolish mistake, for it
would give them a very powerful advantage, which was the element of surprise. Even though
Keera trusted Wilson, she wasn’t about to give anyone any advantages, it just wasn’t in her
nature.

Keera grinned, “I'm sorely tempted to accept that offer,” she replied, referring to his invitation to
join him in his office for dinner. She had nothing better to do with her time, and she didn’t exactly
enjoy spending time around most of the other professors there at Hogwarts, for they liked to st-
are and whisper amongst each other whenever she did something odd. She knew that most of
them thought that she wasn’t fit for the job of substitute teacher, and it truly bothered her some-
times.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun May 09, 2010 9:22 am

''Don't be afraid. You know, by now, that you can relax completely. If I wanted to harm you in any way, I would have already done it.'', he said with a smile, kissing her on the forehead, embracing her one more time. He wanted her to relax completely, fully, to lose her initial strain of mistrust and fright.

''Well, it is up to you. As I have said, you have three options, and I shan't force you into any of them, that would not be right. So... what is it, my dear?'', he asked with another smile directed towards her.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Keera winced when Wilson noticed her inability to put her full trust in him. “Sorry, I cant do
that…” she replied quietly, too afraid too, actually she added, without actually voicing
that last part, due to the fact that she hated sounding so…weak. Weak, weak, weak! It wa-
s a word used quiet often in her mind’s dictionary. Her thoughts like to tease her mercilessly.
It was a game to them, like ring toss; if you were good enough at the game, and learned the
trick to it, it was a very, very easy game to win. Mind games was what they were.

Bouncing up and down on her heels, swinging her arms back and forth still, Keera tried to
release her anxiety- which had turned up rather unexpectedly. It was most probable that
her nerves were going haywire because of Wilson and his several kisses. The slightest
hug would have normally caused Keera to freak out completely, so you could imagine how
much of an effect a kiss had on her.

“Hmmm, sure, I’ll join you, but here is the thing…” she answered, pausing for a moment
afterwards, “er, do you have any…clocks…in your office?” she asked slowly, feeling ra-
ther awkward asking him to take down all of his clocks before inviting her inside his office.
It was a rather strange request, after all, but she was pretty positive he would understa-
nd; he had seen what happened when she was around the evil little devices.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun May 09, 2010 9:14 pm

''Well, my dear, you will... in due time, but you will.'', he said with a smile. She was so nervous, so bloody nervous who has been in such a situation once. But, once again, that was kind of sweet, seeing her act so childishly. He embraced her one more time, he just had to.

''A big grandfather clock that I inherited from my grandfather. But, he can transfigure it into a... fish bowl, for the sake of the meeting. But tell me, why such an obsession with clocks? They are your friends, they won't harm you.'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 9:31 pm

“O-oh my…” Keera whispered, her eyes wide. A grandfather clock… she couldn’t bear the thought
of what would happen to her if she got even inches from it. She nodded in reply; if he could trans-
form it into something else that didn’t tick, she would be fine. Everything would be just fine and dandy.
Well…sort of. She still had other habits and strange reactions that could be triggered by seemingly
anything, such as her mood swings and her trust issues. Speaking of mood swings…

Keera shrugged Wilson’s arms off of her and backed away a couple of steps, whipping out her wand.
She jabbed it into his chest roughly, something wild and fierce in her eyes. “Don’t- don’t ask that!”
she screamed, a scream that she was sure could be heard from miles away. She was so very simi-
lar to a ticking bomb; she could explode at any given moment, it all depended on what happened with-
in that moment- sometimes, that didn’t even matter. It was nearly impossible to avoid upsetting Keera
in one way or another.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top