Taking a walk - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking a walk - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking a walk

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking a walk - Page 7 Empty Re: Taking a walk

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu May 06, 2010 12:50 pm

She ran her fingers trough her blue hair, looking down at the ground at the same time. She didn't know what to ask. Maybe how she looked? Because she definately remembered the people who were around her, and as far as she could see – this was the first time when they had a converesation like that. But that also surprised her when he pointed out her past. Sitting alone near the lake, reading some old and fat books. “Never thought that slytherins would notice a simple Hufflepuff,“ she pointed out.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 1:00 pm

Chester looked at her “they do if they like them “he said “I never said anything to the others as they would have teased me “he said suddenly realizing he was telling her how he felt about her “I had enough to contend with, with having no family” He gave a deep sigh and sat down “now you know, what you going to do?” he asked one hand draped over his knees as he sat his other playing with a small blue flower he found growing close to him . He looked at it then at her “I would pick it for you but it looks better growing in the ground” he said “how I feel about you is what’s stopping me becoming a full member, the thoughts of not being able to be like this with you is what goes around in my mind when I am alone, I didn’t ask to be a Slytherin ...” he looked up at her “I wanted to be a hufflepuff , from day one I didn’t feel right “
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu May 06, 2010 1:07 pm

She turned herself at him, with eyebrows raised, she sighed:“You want a straight answer? I'd try to change your mind no matter how. Or just cast the Imperius curse to make you think that this is all wrong, and then just leave, like in the heartless way as I am making feel people the pain...“ she said, shrugging. That was one of the straight answers what she had ever given, but it was true.
“A hufflepuff? Strange, people always think that I am in Slytherin... but oh well, probably it's just because of my answers,“ she explained, looking at the flower, nodding. “Indeed. No need to harm innocent plant. I like when they are growing in one peace, not in vase,“ Miseria added, putting her hands into the pockets.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 1:44 pm

Chester nodded and looked up at her “you could cast the imperious curse nothing stopping you, certainly not me ” he looked back down at the flower and the dirt it sat in “ you’d never guess it stared out so small just fate and a little tender love brought it to what it is now” he said touching it small blue flowers “but yet delicate never the less , so easy to take away as well as give “ he closed his hand around the flower as if crushing it but when he opened his hand it was still as fresh as when he had closed it around it. Standing he brushed the dirt from his trousers “Just do me one thing, Mis. Take care of that life you carry, because it, like the flower is easily taken and you would never get it back, I know some would and are planning on it for when its born” he stepped closer to her leaning forward he acted as if he was going to whisper something to her but instead looked into her eyes “know this Mis. I would die to protect that child no child should be put threw what I went threw not knowing there parents” he pulled back and turned to towards the path but didn’t take a step he waited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu May 06, 2010 1:59 pm

Love.
Again with this mind sucking emotion. She was so tierd of it. Garulia told her the same things few days ago, and now was a Death Eater here, confessing his love to her. She felt lost again. Where was the key to the depression where she could suffer till the end of her life? A shadow went trough her face, and she looked away. “That's even worst than a night mare. You are an adult. You should know that this is forbidden,“ she scowled, refusing to look up. Instead, she stared at the ground.
“And what do you mean by that? Are you saying that My child is in danger now?“ she raised her eyebrows in disbelief. It get's better and better with any moment.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 3:30 pm

He looked over his shoulder at her " Thats exactly what I am saying , I am warning you, but don't expect me to do it again" he said "Look, I am only doing this to clear myself of this confushion that I feel , its plain to me now that you don't see me even when I am right in front of you " he now felt anger " Mis. you will always stay alone if you don't let it in , we might be on differant sides but I didn't chose this, i was thrown into it, you chose your side " her said his words tainted now buy his anger "your child will never know what it is to be loved and you will remain cold and heartless, I love you Mis, no I loved you, seeing you here now I realise you will always be a cold hartless unloved woman because your afraid to let any one love you " he turned to face her and walked over to her "well you failed, this heart will always love you even if you won't return it." he said his eyes slowy turning cold he was angry not at her but at himself "so you can go on living knowing some one is out there who is watching you "
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu May 06, 2010 3:40 pm

She scowled while looking up at him. Damn, she hated being short. But that didn't matter. He wasn't arguing with her about that, though, why would she care? And what he said, was the truth. All emotions floathed away from her face. Now she was like a little statue, pale with no glow on her cheeks. Her eyes were suddenly empty of all those feelings what she had when she thought that she was well... alive.
“You are not the first one who tells me that,“ she said quietly. The only thing what her transformed and black eyes were showing now, was his own reflection. “I am cold and heartless. I am going to be a horrible mother, and I will go and ruin all the lives what I can! And you should just start hating me. That's the best thing what everybody can do, since I am like this, and I don't need anyone to watch after me. As far as I know, I've been doing fine until now,“ she added, stepping away from me. It was true in her opinion. She didn't need anyone to look after her as if she was a little child who can't take care of herself. Maybe it was better just to stick in the Hogwarts for the whole month? No one wouldn't notice that she's not outside anymore.
“Don't worry. Your heart will belong to someone else. It is so easy to do actually,“ she grinned at him without any humor or happiness. It was more like a sarcastic grin when she actually tryed to make him see what she really was. Cold and Heartless. The words with what he had described her.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Chester looked at her his face changed to a smil then he laughed " if you were that cold and heartless you would have go rid of the child , but you didn't so there must be something inside that shell of yours, wearwolf or not " he said folding his arms across his chest "and what happened here certainly showed you can take care of your self... not" he said leanbing slightly towards her "yes I know waht happened when you lost all control you...." he turned on the spot his arm out indicating the clearing around them "made all this, because you were angry and couldn't control it , just as you are doing now " he cupped her chin and looked into her blackened eyes as he sw the dark that was in them, he stepped back waiting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu May 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Miseria nodded slowly. “I would. But I didn't. Does that change something?“ For you, she'd wanted to add, but was quiet. Then she just looked around, sighing deeply. “Right. The werewolf part. Yeah, I kind of know that I lost my control when I transformed into a big bad wolf,“ she shrugged again, looking then back at him. Why was he trying to make her feel more confident or was he blaming her?
“But I doupt that I would do that if Someone wouldn't appeared here at the wrong time, though, it's really sad that they don't blame me... But the Minister also said that he had a lot of fun,“ she grinned at him. Minister. Not that she really knew Matt that much but when they last talked on the street, they seemed to be more distant than before. Like on the christmas party at his house. Maybe it was just because of his job that made him so serious?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 4:25 pm

chester looked at her "Ha, yea right and no it doesn't not one bit" he said now laughing at her "your wolf side is the bad side you are not " he said " you want to fight me go ahead but I won't fight back, you could kill me but then that would make you as bad as the Death Eaters you hate so much " he stood looking at her waiting "I have nothing to lose , you bite me i become like you you scratch me same happens, but no skin off my nose , Im aready a nobody, you have a chance, god dam it, take it Mis. " he stepped closer " don't let it eat you up inside your not cold or heartless, not really , I am trying here laying all I have infront of you you shut out one person because you never trusted him, trust your self "
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top