Taking a walk - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking a walk - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking a walk

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking a walk - Page 4 Empty Re: Taking a walk

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:03 pm

Miseria looked at the ground. “Look, I'm sorry about what happened your friend. It's good to know that someone is still living in your memory...“ she stoped quickly. Talking about friend who is dead... She knew exactly the feeling. But she was getting over it, though, her loss was hard as well. But instead of going home, she stayed there, with not knowing the reason herself. Maybe it was good to talk with someone who couldn't use her weakness or something against her somewhere?
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Chester tuned to face her "yeah I know " he said using his magic he made a flask apear "you thursty?" he asked opening it he pored some into a cup "don'rt worry its not drugged or poisoned , here " he took a mouth full " just hot chocolate I like it , you want some?" he asked making a second cup appear and poring it into it once more he took a small sip to show he had done nothng to it and walked over , holding it out at arms length to her "come on its cold and I know you could use this"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:18 pm

When he replied, Miseria looked away, at the other side of the forest. This was an awkward silence for her. She's not hanging out with the death eaters every day. Mostly only having a fight with them.
When he offered her a cup, she looked back at him, one eyebrow raised. Then she shook her head. “Yes, I believe you that this isn't poisoned... I'm just not much of the chocolate... Lover,“ she smiled at him quickly. This time, this wasn't a lie. Last time when she drank the chocolate was christmas, and then she discovered that she's even little allergic to it.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:47 pm

Chester made it disaper and sighed closing the lid as he thew his way not much fun drinking alone , making it disapear "you know its becoming hard to talk to you when you don't talk back , Im trying to be .. nice, the best way I know but your still not trusting me " he said kisking a stone hard across the clearing to hit a tree on the other side " Im use to people not trusting me, but not ones I truly like " he looked at her as he sighed for some reason the hurt inside showed in his eyes to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:51 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrows again. So that was what he wanted to earn? Trust? She coughed. Like the last time when they've met. “I don't trust people. I can't. It's like a paranoia, but sometimes even worst. Not that I don't have any friends. I just like it when I can keep my thoughts on myself. I can hide them, and this way I feel more safer. No problems at all wich is mostly Why I am not trusting you, for example, Alice and all other people, though, I've done a lot of stupid or epic things with them,“ she explained. With Alice, for example, they've jumped off the sixth floor. Just to get the rush of the adrenaline. And with the mind thing – she was an occlument. She felt protected this way. It was like her mother's fears came over to her.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:05 pm

He stood listening to her "Thats fine but it will only leave you empty and alone " he said moving back to her " you have to let some one in if not for you for your kid" he said now letting her look into his eyes to se his own lonlyness deep inside them "I should know about lonlyness and you don't want to go there , trust me it makes for a cold bed fellow" he turned and reatched for a branch
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:02 am

Miseria didn't know what to say. She could even laugh at him because of such words. Yes, she could even imagine that no one would trust a Death Eater and probably they wouldn't trust anyone as well. Her face didn't change as he mentioned the child. Her stomach was strangely little, but she could feel the contact between her and her little baby. “I know what loneliness is,“ she simply shrugged at him. She felt it most of the time when she really concentrated her thoughts and thought about her life.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 3:22 pm

he smirke3d at her as he moved closer to her his voice soft and low "Then you'll know how cold it feels its slimy touch in your soul " he moved away from her and lent once more against the tree "its not good to be alone makes you bitter and cold " he looked at ehr and tipped his head to her "you bitter and cold? " he asked knowing she would say no "do you feel it of is all you fell your child " he held out his hand close but untouching her tummy. with a chuckle he moved back away "no you don't you have people , like those you live with"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue May 04, 2010 3:26 pm

Miseria groaned quietly. “God, do I really need to take some lessons to make my Legliment powers sronger?“ she rolled her eyes, stopping with the finally at him. She scowled, as she listened what more he had to say. “Fine, let's say that I am bitter and cold, and whatever else. Yes, I am such a b*tch and confess it to myself and the others? So? People won't change me and neither am I going to pretend that I've gone trough a change. I don't ask people to like me and neither do they.“ she didn't complain. No. It was just her opinion, but she stepped back when she saw his hand what was close to her stomach. “Why do you think that I am pregnant? Do I really look that fat?“ she asked, looking at her stomach. Strangely, for the sixth month, her belly wasn't that huge. Instead, it was a little one. But it also had a time to grow. And the coat was hiding it perfectly.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 1:07 pm

he smirked at her question "I told you I can see it in your face , you have that glow i told you about " he said with a sigh now becoming bord with the round about conversation they were having "I am trying to be nice here and all your giving me is static , come on give a little, will ya " he said sitting on a downed moss covered tree watching her. how she mved and her reaction to his blunt ness "so what you going to do runn back to the goody goody people your living with" his hair now fell across his face as he lowered his head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top