Taking a walk - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking a walk - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking a walk

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking a walk - Page 5 Empty Re: Taking a walk

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed May 05, 2010 1:16 pm

A glow? she didn't know again what to say. It was already annoying when people could read her thoughts on her face. She looked as the death eater sat down again. Yet, she didn't move. It is quite interesting to talk with someone, who's wel.. enemy. And not attacking her or doing any harm.
“Nope,“ she simply said. “But will you do the same? Go back to the bad-bad people who harm muggles?“ she asked him back, grin appearing on her face.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 1:26 pm

he looked at her threw his hair " what else do I have, nobody else will take me in, give me a family" he turned away fom her as if that one wortd cut him to his heart. his shoulders dropped and he lent on the same tree he ahd just been sat on he knew he ws showing weakness but what else could he do she ahd found his one weak spot in a singel word. He took a deep breath trying to control his emotions but like an out of control couldren it boiled inside him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed May 05, 2010 1:36 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrows and looked at him. “Then why don't you visit them?“ she asked in a soft voice. It wasn't possible that he didn't have no one on who depend on. Not even a single person with who to talk to. Maybe he had some sisters, or friends who weren't exactly the Death Eaters. Though, she couldn't believe it herself. He really looked like he didn't know difference between a normal life, and a life being well... a villian. Though, she didn't even know him that much.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 1:46 pm

he glanced at her over his shoulder " don't you understand I have none" he turned to face her then paced the clearing like a caged tiger, back and forth. " you don't under stand, I lived on the street , taking what I could because I knew no differant , as far back as I rember i was alone, no family to call my own , then they came and took me in, gave me a purpose but now ..." he stopped looking at her he said nothing but his eyes held a deep sadness within them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed May 05, 2010 1:59 pm

Biting her lip, she turned her eyes away from him, staring at some kind of tree instead of at him. Now she could really say that he really had the reasons to be this way. “Alright. My parent's were murdured by the Death Eaters. I was attacked by some of them day later when I was visiting my home just to take my stuff. Khaat was almost killed by them, and there are also a lot of other things. I have my own reasons to be sad, too,“ she said quietly. This wasn't a secret. Not anymore. And it never was one. Probably the Death Eaters already knew about it. And that she had killed just to protect herself.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 3:05 pm

He looked up at her threw his dark hair “and you think I was one of those who hurt you and your family “he said looking closer at her. He shook his head “I wasn’t even there “ he said he could feel numbness and a cold sense of fear coming threw his body at her longer he stood “ I don’t know what its like to have that happen but I do know every so often this thing comes over me, sometimes I wish I could just leave it all , the killing and cursing but then I think on it and realize , what’s out here for me to leave it for , I have no family to go to, no friends but what’s in the …” he stopped and sighed “If I did I would leave in a heart beat , but as things are I can’t” he lent back on the tree his eyes down on the ground the more he thought about it the more he could feel himself want to leave again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed May 05, 2010 3:13 pm

“I am not blaming you,“ she said quietly, scowling at him. It was quite hard to make people understand the meaning of her words lately. Though, probably she was the one who had to change her language. Maybe something easier would fit them.
“Why don't you leave then? As far as I got the picture, the Death Eaters are almost like on a job. And the new leader... Probably you could just quit?“ she shrugged. But there was also another thing that maybe he will get killed by that. God, it was all so complicated again! Then she looked at him, raising her eyebrows again. “You are quite emotional for a Death Eater. How many times have you concidered the chances before joining them?“
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 3:31 pm

He looked at her when she said she was not blaming him. he shook his head when she suggested he leave the DE “you ever heard of an ex death eater “his last word said in a whisper “I’d been killed first “he said “and I’m not a full Death eater you have to make your first kill, even though I act like I have, I haven’t yet so they don’t include me in any major things and treat me like a child “he kicked a stone sending it flying again across the ground “ more than a dozen but each time it comes back to being all alone and possibly hunted by them or joining willingly and live” he sighed “Like I said I don’t have any reason to leave "
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed May 05, 2010 3:38 pm

Like she suspected, it was more complicated than in Potter's Army for example. They would let you leave, but you'd have to pormice that you wouldn't tell anything about it. She coughed quietly. Yes, he was too emotional and she could get any answer she'd want from him. So easy, yet there was no one to suspect her, as she was only a Hufflepufflian. The one, who was always on a back plan, on a quidditch team, and doesn't look smart enough. Last... she wasn't smart enough.
“No reason to leave?“ she asked in a little whisper, trying to put herself in his position. Thinking about it, she realized that she would say those words as well. If there would be no one who she could count on, or no friends... though, she could live. She'd be neutral most likely. But it was only her opinion.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 3:47 pm

He gave a soft nod as he heard her voice in whisper , and sighed he knew now his own mind was in turmoil yet again over his decision, but like be fore he tossed and turned . He looked at her then to the ground “gahh now you gone and started it again. “He said holding his head and he moved passed her. He stopped right next to her a puzzled look on his face as he looked at her. Into her eyes what puzzled him was he saw himself in her but on the other side of the fence .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top