Taking a walk - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking a walk - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking a walk

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking a walk - Page 3 Empty Re: Taking a walk

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:34 pm

Miseria looked back at Chester. He still didn't know her name and she probably wouldn't tell him it. Not now. Or probably not ever. "Actually, Grigori Rasputin was a good man. He helped the russian queen so many times. And so he did with her children," she explained. Sometimes it was so annoying that she was the only one who knew something about the muggles and their history. She knew about russia because she has visited this country so many times with her parents.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:24 pm

Chester looked at her " yeah but Rasputin became a controversial figure, leading a scandalous personal life with his mostly female followers from the Saint Petersburg high society. Furthermore, he was frequently seen picking up prostitutes and often drank himself into a stupor. " he added " though most of this was roomers , and those could have been spread after his death" he spoke softly his eyes always looking at the ground , he ahd let part of his intalect show somthing he never did , yet he had for her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Miseria grinned. So he knew something about his own history, not only about the Death Eaters. “Yes,“ she shrugged. It was always like this. When someone died, people kept only the good memories. This was like a tradition. No one ever told something bad about the passed one.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:35 pm

He smiled looking at her but something was off about her she wore a coat on a nice day "why do you wear such a big coat?" he asked "its warm out , surly you must be hot with it on ?" he dropped down to face her again fom the branch he had been sat on "your not pregnant are you?" he asked his face holding a curiose smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:38 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrows and then slaped herself on the forhead. “What's next in your theories? I have low temperature and I always will have it. I'm even white because of it, if you haven't notice,“ she looked at him with It's-too-obvious face. Then again, what would Death Eater do with the knowledge that she's pregnant? Nothing. He didn't bother about that last time.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:42 pm

He shurgged hs shoulders " no skin off my nose , was just asking , thats all " he said looking at her " just I noticed last time you were a bit out of sorts" he said kicking a small stone" I knew a woman who was once, she was he same , antsy like you" he said walking to a near by bramble and picking several black berrys placing tehm in his hnd and waking back as he p[oped one in his mouth , he loved the sour taste they gave.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:47 pm

“Oh,“ Miseria gave him a quick nodd. “So, about that woman. Was it before or after you killed her? Since you said you 'knew' her?“ she asked, raising her eyebrows. She watched his movements very closely. Really, she had just too big paranoia when he was around. And Antsy was quite new word for her. Though, she didn't know what it meant, she could imagine. Or just think out.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Chester looked at her with thunder in his eyes " who me , you think I would do that" he said walking over to her " I don't kill pregnant women " he said his face close but not too close to hers " I said I knew her because she put me up for a while while she was carrying she died in child birth , was a little girl" He walked away from her as the meory came back.

Last edited by Chester Rasputin on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:57 pm

This time there was no sarcasm in Miseria's eyes. She didn't move when he was close to her again. Probably it was too late for her to apologize now. Also, she didn't know what to say. This woman... She must've been Chester's friend, because the emotions what she saw in his eyes, were clearly telling her the story. She was speecless even when he walked away from her, so that she just stared at his back in a huge surprise. Again.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:49 pm

He moved to lean on a tree his head resting on his arm as he stood "One more reson I joined" he said softly to her his backj now hiding the combanation of anger and greif for his freind as he stood "if you want to go home its fine with me " he could not hide the slight sad tone he hand in his voice as he spoke , he slipped off his hat and brushed his brown hair that sat there feeling slightly confused in his own actions and feelings towards this mason-lupin woman he wanted her to stay but he would not want any harm to come to her .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top