Taking a walk - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Taking a walk - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Taking a walk

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking a walk - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking a walk

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Miseria stared at him as if he was the last idiot on the earth. How the hell she knew that he was here first. If she'd knew, she'd never shown up here. Well, not at this time. Probably later or on the other day. “Ahha,“ she said. All of it was pointless. She didn't even know what to say to him until she heard that he apologized. Again.
“Okay,“ she replied in a quick tone, still surprised that he was playin nice right now. She couldn't just get the thought of off her head that this can be another act to attack her. Khaat had told her that she will make her way with fighting someone and get better with every single time. She didn't know, believe her or not.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:57 pm

He looked down at her and shighed then jumped down "Look miss, I am not in the mood for a fight if thats what you think or worried about" he said moving to pick up his jacket slinging it over a low branch but not putting it on as he looked at her over his shoulder "I was after ... was after some company , like I said it does get lonly being what I am " he paced across the clearning then turned and walked back his eyes looking at the ground as he did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:00 pm

Miseria held back her breathe and sighed then. “So you don't like being the Death eater?“ she asked, impression in her growing even bigger with every moment. “Then why are you? Why did you join them?“ She didn't know the whole history about him. Actually, she didn't know anything. Only when he said that his name was Jack, and that was all. Though, she had lied about herself as well. Mary. Bloody Mary. Relying on a tree with her shoulder, she looked at him.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:07 pm

he stopped and looked at her " I joined becauase they gave me a family " he scofted "some family , a disfunctional one " he said watching her "I haven't seen a single one since I got here " he lent against a tree since thats all there was "so whats your real name" he asked trying some trust he knew she would apreciate it more "I'll go first , my names chester" he shook his head "yeah I know the name sucks " he knew he was taking a chance but he chose to with her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:12 pm

Blinking her eyes again in a little disapointment, she felt that she kind of knew what he felt. A family. Her real family was lost. Deceased. Dead. What ever. So she was given a family by fate. Like it really was all written down. Then she shrugged and gave him a grin. Not because of a name. But because the name what she lied about didn't fit her look. “You still don't believe that I'm Mary? Fine. Tell me – do you know something about Manson or Lupin?“ she asked, raising one eyebrow at him.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:35 pm

Chester looked at her "Lupin, wasn't he that dude who turned into a wear wolf?" he said smiling "now thats cool" he grinned "why" , he looked closer and smiled " ah your one arn't ya" he chuckled " don't worry its cool with me , so are you " he siad with a smirk "just a compliment nothing more" he said holding up his hands to show he was joking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:47 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrows. "You can add Manson ifront of it. I'm adopted," she grinned again. That wasn'tt he thing what she'd hide. Then she looked at him with a numb face. "Lupin? Yes," she shrugged. She didn't show much of expressions when he said that it was a joke. She didn't take it as a threatment or something like that as well. It mostly slipped trough her ears.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:06 pm

once more he looked at her " manson-lupin " he said softly "strange combernation but suits you some how " he smiled softly "Chester Rasputin , miss manson-lupin " he lowered his head in a small bow to her his eyes still looking at her. he felt a bit better and still like dher why he didn't know but he did it seem strange a death eater liking a non death eater but he did .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:22 pm

"Yeah. It is," she said quietly. She never mentioned to anyone that she left the Manson name because of the memory of her own family. She will never forget this week in Transilvania. Her house has already been sold and money was in her bank. But she never spent it much. Only when nessesary. Like buying some babyclothes.
"Rasputin. So you're Russian?" she looked away for a moment. "Grigori Rasputin was related to the russian tzar family before he was killed. And before the whole royal family was murdured in the cellar," she shrugged. Muggle history. She had interest in it as well.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Chester cringed and sucked threw his teeth " yeah, about that " he said " I'm russian on my mothers side , could be related, she never said " he chuckled " then again who whould want to admit to being related to him" he looked at her hoping with him telling her some of his past it would put her at ease with him maybe even let a little trust between them . Now all he wanted was a freind some one who he could go to and talk to to help ease his lonlyness and the twists and turnas that seem to happen around him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top