Grand Party - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Grand Party - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Grand Party

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grand Party - Page 10 Empty Re: Grand Party

Post by Elyssa Llewellyn Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:33 am

Elyssa still heard the girl asking if she can join in. She isn't that far from her so she shouted a little but make sure nothing but her can hear. "You can join firing spells to the Squad if you can! but obviously the party is over, now if you please cover something with you because some spells might hit you." she said still firing some spells even though not much effective at least her spells distract them.
Elyssa Llewellyn
Elyssa Llewellyn

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:34 am

OOC: I am really confused right now, but I'm pretty sure that the party just got crashed, right? If so, does anybody want to duel me?
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:22 pm

[[OOC:JUST START FIRING SPELLS! You can't just stand there without getting caugh And yup Abbey start firing spells!t!]]

Mariana looked as the spells were firing from all sides of the room trying to avoid getting hit wondering where did Arthur put his butt when you needed him most. She crouched avoiding another of random spells that flew there from no particular direction. She got back on her feet and pointed her wand at James Wake who seemed to be as pitiful in here as he was a coward in the duel. "Levicorpus!" she shouted at his direction trying to use her hearing to avoid spells that were flying at all sides.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:47 pm

Elijah smiled cheekily. “I’m glad it was that and not something else.” He said slyly. “But I will try to prove to you that I’m not that much of a tosser. Maybe after this is all over...” He smiled and kissed chastely on the lips. It was his way of promising. Promising what he had no idea. Maybe to not let her hurt. He wasn’t sure but anything along those lines sounded good. He took her wand from her and winked. “You will probably but hopefully not in a bad way. Now, can I trust you not to leave?” he wondered this idly but didn’t worry about an answer. He cast a quick temporary sticking spell on her and placed her on the wall. He kissed her forehead and smiled. “You can hit me later. Right now I’ve got to play my part. I’ll be back!”

He winked at her and saluted before melting back into his Animagus form. He ran out of the darkness and jumped onto one of the tables. He hopped off of it, successfully pushing it over with his back legs and did it with all of the others until he landed back on the floor. He trotted over to Hafiz and rose out of his cat form. He whipped his wand out, stowing Lily’s in his back pocket as he did so. He pouted playfully and flicked his wand at the girl who had been questioning about whether she could ‘join’, muttering “Stupefy” as he did so. She had been annoying him while he had been talking to Lily. It wasn’t as if it was a hard question. You either stand there like an idiot or whip your wand out and do something. Nothing particularly complicated. He wouldn’t have minded capturing her but either way he didn’t care.

(LILY! I’m sorry. Do you want me to edit? I did consider having the ROR make another mini room for Eli to put her in but that seemed a bit cooler. I hope you don’t mind. I’ll stop with the god-modding now. Promise Wink )
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Derek stood behind Mariana holding Monet tightly next to him in case he needed to protect her. This party that just got spoiled was turning everytime more and more dangerous for a first and second year olds. He decided he waited enough so he drawn his wand to clear the way towards the exit so he could pull Monet along with him to safety. "Let's get out of here sis.." he said pulling her to the door taking a last glance at Mariana still not sure why was she acting protective over them. He ran through the corridor and stairs dragging his baby sister along.

[[OOC:Nikki gave me permission to god-mod Monet!]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:20 am

"Thanks Mari!"said Sophia catching her wand as it flew towards her. "Lets kick some butt now, shall we?"Sophia asked her softly. "Impedimenta!"Sophia said Sophia firing off as many spells as she could. Turning to Rose she said. "Rose, get all the younger students to safe, we'll try to fight them off!"said Sophia as Rose nodded firing spells just like Sophia was and opening the door for younger students. Ducking a spell Sophia pointed her wand and shouted. " Sectumsempra!" Ducking and dodging spells Sophia kept on firing spell after spell as she seen Rose get some of the younger students out.

(Yes I god moded Rose, because she's my character! Razz)
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:23 am

Dont Take me!!!! im staying! Aurora looked determined to stay.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:10 am

Lily blushed as furiously as she never had before when Elijah kissed her. Things like that didn't happen to Lily Potter, not in the middle of the battle, not ever. Yikes, she was turning into a little first year with her internal gushing. Then life got serious again as she said, "You're still a tosser." She whispered in a slight fit of annoyance as she was stuck to the wall and Elijah slunk off, his question on her being trusted not to leave made her roll her eyes.

There was no point calling out for help, he had her wand, she couldn't leave with anyone until she had it. Damn, Krum,, her mind mumbled in annoyance as she gazed around the room, her eyes darting from corner to corner. She wasn't really sure what was going to happen, or what was even happening. Lily wasn't scared, no, but she was unsure. She disliked being unsure. And being stuck to a wall, but either way she couldn't really change much, could she?

[OOC: Nah I don't mind being godmoded, as long as Lily is still IC, so go ahead, godmode your brains out. Razz ]
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Alester Thoth Crowley Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:16 pm

((sorry for making you wait James... I've been ill-- shall we continue?))

Alester saw his blade whip behind the boy, agile then, this bode well for a nice clash. He spun around shifting the card in his hand from Star to Moon... the boy had a distinct scent to him which Alester was sure he understood. His dark eyes glinted as his smirking face moved closer to his target. He roved hs eyes around the room for a split second, not well to get caught offguard by any of the other party crashers he had noticed... His eyebrows shot up as he saw an object come from the shadows, a beautiful white bengal tiger; an animal of certain charm-- so animagus attended here, they did have a certain class to them.

He heard the shift nearest him, an electrified blade... interesting, he conjured a thick glove over his hand which tightly gripped the hilt of his sword, not too shabbyl he had chosen a worthy adversary, and he was privy to receive a name? Well what did he care to return the favor, he was 18 now, old enough to be releved of the requirements of attending Hogwarts, testing completed or not. His plan was not to be caught, but he knew if he was he had a bargaining chip, the Ministry wanted his families money; but more importantly they wanted his families legacy. He was not above being tortured, but they could not simply make him disappear without questions arising... so he would fight for honor.

He bowed his head never taking his eyes off his opponent, Mr. Wake, I will not say it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance,,, I am Alester Thoth Crowley... and now formalities aside, let us entertain the dance of warriors. He brought his sword up in front of him and just as swiftly off to the side and at an angle. He took a neutral stance and looked at his opponent, he had him in size, but he did not know his ability. Time to find out. He brought the sword forward with a thrusting swipe aimed to force James to bring one of his weapons out and away from his body; with his other he directed a bean of purest moonlight straight into the face of the wolfling boy. Full force of a Full Moon right in his eyes... it would either give Alester a moment of reprieve by the brightness blinding the boy for a second, or it would trigger the wolf within that Alester smelled. That could be interesting, fighting a wolfling in transformed nature... His smirk widened at the prospect.

((By the by, how is it your character is a wolfling yet silver does not affect him?))
Alester Thoth Crowley
Alester Thoth Crowley

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Mariana was helping Sophia and Hafiz couldn't do anything about it. He just wait until Mari get busy again with James. He ran towards Sophia, Bombarda, without saying it out loud because Hafiz did not meant to hurt Sophia but he just need her to doze. Although he knew that she won't understand, he will somehow find a way to talk to her about it.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top