Grand Party - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Grand Party - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Grand Party

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grand Party - Page 12 Empty Re: Grand Party

Post by James Wake Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:42 pm

"Well, well, it appears that you are quite intent in this match. Unless Mariana Diggory," James snarled as he deflected another one of her feeble spells with his blade arm. "... would allow us to compete properly, I can ascertain the proper length this duel is due." James launched himself at Alester Crowley. He hated throwing in a preemptive strike, but it was necessary. He did not run blade first though- in the back of his mind, the little voices twittered about, trying to find weaknesses in Crowley's form. Crowley was strange, but he did not intimidate James Wake. James leaped into the air, blade arm at the ready, and tried to deliver a spin kick Alester Crowley's head.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:45 pm

aurora saw james and quickly ran and jumped. She met his hkick with her broken leg and she flew back. She landed on her feet,pulled out her wand,pointed it at james, and yelled, "Expelliarmus!.... Expulso!"
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Mariana didn't like being ignored and if she wasn't Mariana if she didn't enter a fight that didn't conern her. That would estinguish her from others since others always searched to fight the least they could and not go directly into a fight. "Levicorpus! Bombarda Maksima!!" she said sending another set of spells at James after getting closer to him in order to stop sending spells at him across the room. "Aurora what are you waiting for to get out of here?" she asked loudly trying to speak louder then spells that were blasting at all sides.

[[OOC:If you don't wish to get caught you'll need to get out soon. If you do then stay and fight Aurora]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:29 pm

Aurora pointed her wand at james and sed stupefy. After firing that spell she fired langlock. Sh
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:34 am

((OOC: Ok, wtf? Does anybody else have a problem with how Aurora can run and fly with a broken leg?))

James realized that there was no point in avoiding the inevitible. "My apologies, Mr. Crowley. I suggest you leave now. Therefore, we may continue this confrontation with these... annoyances." James' kick was blocked, he was forced to use Protego three times too many, and now Mariana Diggory was throwing in her own spells. James' eyes returned to their own steely glare. Whatever spirit that had been left was gone now. There was limited options now. James clapped his hands, and pressed them against the ground. Four walls emerged from the ground to protect him from the attacks. When Mariana's Bombarda Maksima blew apart the four wall defense, James' arm was now in another strange form. The electrified blade was gone, and the hand was back. But there some new symbols on the hand.

The theory was simple. There was enough dust left in the air to hold an electric charge. This, in addition to the cataclysm needed to release that charge, would allow James to unleash long-distance electric charges. Not as safe as a simple Petrificus Totalus, but it would still be effective. He could not, however, afford to use a spell that would harm anyone beyond his target.

James let the electricity surge out just a bit, as he used the arm to guard his mouth from the Langlock curse. He was now pure business. He didn't need to speak, but there was no need to suffer the indignition of suffering due to the whelp's curse. James' eyes now centered on his younger quarry. The little Griffindor. She would not last long. James leaped straight at her, ducking low to avoid two flying curses. His arm snaked for her wand arm, grasping it in a vice grip. "Name." It was a demand. Not a question.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Alester Thoth Crowley Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:11 am

Alester was ready for the attack; and he was actually angry that he had been prevented from getting the chance to use his counter block. He grinned at James and actually let out a dark chuckle. I should love to continue this at a later time, when we have less distractions. As such I suppose that is my que to make my escape then... So I am not incarcerated and find myself unable to continue... He felt as if James was giving him a chance to escape... it intrigued him; they had very unfinished business and he liked the thought to finish it at a later date. He glanced around the room looking for any way to make his exit now that the idea had been presented-- he was not above being captured, but it might put a damper on his plans, and he was not one to enjoy restrictions further than were already enforced on his freedom.

His eyes still sparkled red around the black... the bloodlust was fading and he knew he could find an exit... he glanced at the door once again, pondering his choices.
Alester Thoth Crowley
Alester Thoth Crowley

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:16 pm

Before anyone could notice it Mariana was in front of Aurora as she saw James made his way towards her not looking particulary satisfied about it. "Protego! Back of Wake!" she said with a threatning tone not liking when someone was attacking younger students and especially not when she could do something about it. Even though she wasn't looking at Aurora next thing she did was starting to yell at her so she could be sure that explosions around the place wouldn't block her voice. "I said get out of here Aurora! Your leg is not fine yet just let me handle this!" she said with a particulary loud voice as she turned back to James. "Expulso!" she said sending another spell at him.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:37 pm

No im not leaving! Aurora stepped in front of mari. She was ready to fight. She didnt like the fact that people thought she couldnt fight with a broken leg.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:36 am

"Ms. Diggory. It is clear that no other stigma will rid us of her presence. It is apparent that unless she is sufficiently frightened, or hurt in this case, she will not leave. Therefore, I suggest you tell her quite clearly that she is in danger, or I shall tell her so myself." James raised his alchemic arm to absorb the Expulso. He only need to take one step back. How naive was this leader of Potter's Army? It was apparent that she was one of the leaders in this group. A simple Protego could not stop forces of nature. And Mariana Diggory was not one to fight in melee combat. James Wake hated this part- he would either force Mariana Diggory out of his way, or he would have to reason with her. As much as he preferred the later option, James Wake knew Mariana Diggory would not listen.

Clapping his hands, James alchemized the ground beneath Mariana Diggory into a semi-liquid form. James quickly leaped forward, using the malleable floor, to slip closer, punching her straight in the stomach with the electricuted fist of his alchemic arm.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:04 pm

Rose finally gotten the younder students out and saw Mariana was in trouble and Sophia was knocked out. "Bomarda Maxima!"Rose shouted as she pointed her wand to the ceiling above James hoping to knock him out. "Take yourself and your dumb squad and go else where James, but then again you don't know how being Majere stuck up!"said Rose angrily. She knew they were going to catch them soon anyways, but Rose always stood up in what she believed in. Rose was ready to duel James, and even if she didn't win she gave it her best shot which was always worth it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top