Grand Party - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Grand Party - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Grand Party

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grand Party - Page 13 Empty Re: Grand Party

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:24 pm

[[OOC: Mariana is secret leader of Potter's Army.Nobody apart from PA should know that!]]

"It's Miss Diggory Mister Wake if you really must know. And no i don't like making my point on your cruel ways.." Mariana replied turning his wand at James again though when ceiling exploded first thing she did was blow protection for herself and Aurora who didn't seem to listen. "What part of you have to get out of here i said on Chinese Aurora?" she asked nerved trying to avoid spells that were flying around.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:35 pm

More like you want me to... im fine here aurora casted a levicorpus and expeliarmus.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:13 am

((I'm just saying that the manner in which you act, your age, your last name, the fact that so many students rise up to protect you- James is just using his intuition, and drawing the most glaring of conclusions. I can go into more detail, but it would beleaguer the point))

James clapped his hands and placed them on the ground. The stone reached up like arms to protect his form from the falling ceiling. As the last of debris fell on the shell that protected him, James transmutated back in the floor. Elementary Alchemy. It appeared that he did not forget easily after all. James tugged his sleeves as his cold gaze fell upon Mariana Diggory once more. The alchemic arm sparked with electricity once again.
"I must point out how many students jump to your side each time I'm about to strike you. It seems to indicate that you are a powerful element within this little cell."
Rose's words did not go ignored either.
"Regardless of my affiliation, Ms. Weasley, I do not seek to hamper the ability or freedom of any student here. This is a matter of meeting a certain code of ethics. I am just here to enforce rules which most students, apparently, disrespect on a regular basis."

James raised his wand. What his next spell be this time?
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:07 pm

Mariana waited for the rests of ceiling to finish falling on the floor not really sure how to make Aurora leave the room since she was a rather stubborn little donkey. Her slicing eye expression was now on James considering his last comment more of an insult then a compliment. "I can duel you one on one. Let me remind you that only way you found to beat me on the tournament was by cheating. And what can i say? I have alot of friends unlike some people." she replied getting back to attack position sick and tired of all the talking and no action.

"Someone get her out of here.." she called out clearly refering to Aurora since it was obvious there was no other way, but to drag her along somewhere safe. "Lumos Solem! Averte Statum!" she called out sending an eyeblinding ray of light before she casted her next spell towards James clearly ready to fight him.

[[OOC:He is right you know? You can't fight with a broken leg. Oh and James sorry i have to drag this i am waiting for Arthur to appear mkay?]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:26 pm

((Meh, it's fine.))

"Very well. Let us actually duel. This time, I will not rely on tactics such as our last... duel. Though, I would hope that you've learned better since then. However, I must inform you that, during our last duel, I decided on the quickest and most certain manner to end the duel before either of us were harmed." James Wake squinted his eyes shut as the light flooded his eyes, but he jumped back instead of charging forward. Mariana's second spell helped propel him backward. James landed on his feet as his eyes readjusted. He self-cast Protego, and simulcast Incendio and Flippendo in Mariana's direction, though he would most likely miss.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun May 02, 2010 1:10 am

Even if Mariana didn't actually hear James pronounce the set of spells at her she could clearly see them charging at her direction so she moved aside not wishing to cast protection over and over again since it was kind of lame and chraracteristic of the begginers. "You call cheating tactics? Wow i must say you are worth of compassion.." she commented before she would raise her wand to attack James again. "Don't mind if i do ... Aquamenti! Glacius!" she said sending a string of water under James's feet using the freezing charm to make the ground below him freeze. That could give her an advantage since ice was easy for falling and tripping.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sun May 02, 2010 6:09 pm

James had nothing more to say to her. To be caught up in the exchange would only increase the likely hood that he would slip and fall. Instead, James stepped carefully along the ice. He considered removing the potential hinderance, but he saw the advantages of keeping it there. His eyes narrowed on his target instead. "Expelliarmus!" he cast at Mariana.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun May 02, 2010 11:10 pm

Mariana dodged the spell by only one snap of her right arm not being bothered to use protection untill it was really necessary. Cold expression on her face made rather clear she was calm and not worried about anything her opponent did. "You should have really tried to get rid of that ice before i use it as my advantage.." she commented to him talking like they were taking a cup of coffee. "Bombarda." she said sending a spell towards the ice to blast it under James. "And for desert! Engorgio!" she said enforcing the charm waiting for the ice to start breaking to make pieces even bigger.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Mon May 03, 2010 1:22 am

"Please, Ms. Diggory. Since when was it your advantage?" James cast Incendio on the ice below him, and snapped his left hand (his real one) in her direction as the Bombarda hit his Alchemic arm. Given its mass, the arm absorbed the majority of the shock. He cast a vicious "Immobulus" at Mariana, using the resulting debris as his shield as he cast the curse. (note: Immobulus is an immobilizing spell).
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed May 05, 2010 9:10 pm

[[OOC:You pick when you want to end this because this is a duel between us no one is posting]]

Mariana quickly jumped aside trying to block the explosion James just made from destroying everything and everyone. "Protego Total!" she called out feeling as all of her energy concetarted into her protection charm. It had a lot of force and hopefully would terminate everything James just threw at her. Her wand was pointed high as she felt her energy dropping fast. Not sure for how long can i keep this up. But no i can't reveal myself yet as leader of Potter's Army. May the energy be with me.. she said sighing quickly not sure what would happen next...
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top