Grand Party - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Grand Party - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Grand Party

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grand Party - Page 9 Empty Re: Grand Party

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:36 am

M....May i join in? Aurora asked in hope... She knew the answer was probably "No" but she wanted to at least try and ask.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyssa Llewellyn Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:14 pm

Elyssa stood there uprooted in the spot didn't know what to do.Escape or fight? But surely I can't fight, I don't know how to. She tried to go to the door but someone was guarding it of course. Some distractions would be enough to make a quick escape she's small anyway. And then, a girl came up, she heard her ask if she can join. Join the fight or the party? Elyssa thought perplexed. She obviously can't join the party cause it's now a fight but she also can't join the fight cause she's just a first year like her. Well, if I can make an escape I might as well get her, she's on the way.

(OOC: Aurora would it be alright to you if I get you cause I'm not planning to get captured but it's up to you. If not I'll just go myself)
Elyssa Llewellyn
Elyssa Llewellyn

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:18 pm

[Please let me join the fight! it wuld be easy peasy! What she didnt tell them is that she was pretty good at fighting when it came to magic.

((OOC: i dont wanna leave.....))
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyssa Llewellyn Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:28 pm

(OOC: Oh all righty..)

Well, she seemed confident with the fight, might as well Stun or at least Disarm if she can't Stun some Students but of course the other party Elyssa thought thinking hard for the Disarming Spell. Epe..Expe...Expelliarmus! She huddled in one of the curtains and start firing some spells. The first two tries the wands just gave a little twitch and not leave their owner's hand. On the third try, Expellarmus!! she shouted, she succeeded. Just some chance to get out of here safely and she can go for some help.
Elyssa Llewellyn
Elyssa Llewellyn

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Albus had not been paying much attention to the party. He had a feeling that something bad was going to happen. To many people had been invited, surely one of them would go and tell the squad? After talking to a couple people, he went over to a corner and took out the Marauders map. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good," Albus said, tapping the paper. he found the seventh floor, their names were hidden from the map, but he saw 4 names making their way towards them. James followed closely by Hafiz, Amelia and Elijah. Curiously, Scorpius was missing. Before he could even say anything, the door opened and James Wake stood at the doorway. Albus took out his wand, expecting a duel.

He sent a disarming spell James' way, but the smoke he created made Albus miss by quite a distance. Deciding to forget about him, Albus focused mainly on trying to get the younger students out before they were captured. The Imperium Squad seemed to have forgotten to guard the entrance. Albus went over and quickly used protego to guard the area from any spells. "Hurry up and run!!" he yelled, realizing a minute to late that it was a big mistake, surely the Squad would notice now?
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:57 pm

Mariana didn't excatly like the idea of fighting her own cousin though when he disarmed Sophia it was perfectly clear that she wasn't going to be able to avoid doing so. "Cover up Sophi!" she said loudly pulling Sophia behind herself and Nikki along with Monet and Derek since without a wand there was hardly something she could actually do. After she cleared the smog she turned to her cousin since it was obvious James was busy at the moment.
"Accio Sophia's wand! Expeliarmus!" she called out blasting a set of spells at her cousin's direction.

[[OOC:Sophi if i god-modded you just tell me to edit my post]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:57 pm

Elijah was getting frustrated now. He wasn’t sure what he should have said to make her trust him; to trust his judgement. He was so far from evil it was insane but it was easier to work with them than it was to procrastinate like the light side did. He sighed and looked at Lily, imploring her to see reason – to see his point of view. He put his finger under her chin and eased her head up so she would look at him. He searched her eyes for any true fear, hatred or anything other negative emotion directed at him.

“Have I ever given you reason to believe that I’m evil, Lily?” he murmured, trying to keep their location secret for as long as possible. He wasn’t in the mood for a duel or anything like that. He just wanted Lily safe. She didn’t need to be in the middle of this. No one did. “Lily please.” He pleaded. “You’ll get hurt and I can’t let that happen. I probably couldn’t ever forgive myself if my favourite little redhead got hurt.” He smiled and curled a piece of her hair around his finger. He pulled it out and the lock of hair bounced in a small ringlet. “I know it must sound insane but you have to trust me. Just ... follow my lead more or less and I’ll keep you safe. I’m not going to let anyone hurt you, alright?”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:36 pm

Please let me join in.... aurora watched as she spoke. She seemed to be studying the characteristics of all the people that she was watching
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:17 am

Lily didn't know what to say. Elijah had a hold over her, emotionally at least, that she felt the urge to just believe him, whether she'd regret it later or not. "You gave me reason to believe you were a tosser when we met." Lily murmered with as little smile as she could manage. She blushed though as he called her his 'favorite little redhead'. Basically he'd just said he preferred her than any of her relatives. Which was still a kind thing in Lily's eyes.

She gazed at him for a moment, her eyes feeling slightly fuzzy as she tried to figure out what to say. Then she sighed in defeat and used her free hand to pull her wand out from it's place in her small bag. She held it out to Elijah. "I sincerely hope I don't regret this." She said said softly. She knew though she couldn't duel him, or many of the other squad members. She wasn't strong or old enough to. She was only a pitiful fourteen year old third year. Lily was a fair fighter, just far to empathetic for battle.

Last edited by Lily Potter on Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:21 am

Aurora looked around starting to look mad. she didnt like being ignored. She wanted to just come in and not care what people say. May i join in or not?!?
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top