Grand Party - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Grand Party - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Grand Party

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grand Party - Page 6 Empty Re: Grand Party

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Mariana listened to the competition having rather good time wishing to sing aswell. When she was 10 years old she used to sing very nice, but then she stopped for some reason. Why? That was hard to find out. Last time she sang was at Hogwarts Express on her way for first year of Hogwarts with Sophia, Andy and the gang. "GO DUET!!!" she called out not cheering for particular person, but for both. It was rather intresting. Her look stopped on Alester who seemed to be bored so she skipped to him pulling him in the middle of what was supposed to be for dancing. "No getting bored tonight! Let's rock and dance!!" she called out starting to dance some crazy type of dance which didn't require holding hands for the moment. Rhytm of Derek and Nikki's music was between fast and very fast.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:22 am

Nikki finished her song and was suprised that Derek hadn't started singing another song, whilst she was doing hers. She could only smile and walk off to find a drink. She found herself a butterbeer and drank a bit of it. Hey, Soph, do you think we'll get busted for this? Nikki asked, curiously. I mean, the headmaster wouldn't approve of this and would be wondering where all the students are, right? Nikki wondered about it herself and wanted to see what Soph had to say.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:02 pm

((Can someone God-mod me getting captured? I'm a little busy and dunno if I can post more than this))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alester Thoth Crowley Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Alester's eyes blazed when Mariana grabbed him and dragged him to the dancefloor. Not allowed to be bored... alright then... he danced with her to the crazy synchopation not hearing the words but listening to the rhythm and beat. His mouth formed a wry smirk as he tried to get into the mood of the party, trouble was he was more of a solitary person and the music was just not what he was used to. He considered his options and was actually glad Mariana had rescued him for the moment. This was better than sitting in the dorms or studying; although he really should be-- there was a hint of defiance and rebellion in the air and that he could relate to.

He moved with Mariana, not an excellent dancer but enough to hold his own. He flashed her a rare grin to show her his appreciation, and tried to make the best of the moment. Carefree and in a crowd of people he didn't know, he could allow himself a little slip of the usually stoic demeanor he wore every day. You dance well, Mariana, he complimented her softly and politely, but sincerely.
Alester Thoth Crowley
Alester Thoth Crowley

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:47 pm

I want to go to the party, thought James Wake as he passed the grotesque tapestry about the dancing trolls. Of all the vile objects to place in the halls of Hogwarts, they chose Barnum's disastrous attempt to make trolls do ballet?
I want to go to the party, he thought again, passing the tapestry for a second time. He gripped his wand, trying to cast his mind away from the thought of finally acting along the orders of his Squad. To be fair, he had no real intention to truly act upon the Imperium Squad's ideals. He needed to act along those lines. That was his job requirements, after all. It was exciting though. He never had a chance to really lash out at a student and nobody ever invited him to any parties. It seemed like the perfect chance to attend one.
I want to go to the party. The door materialized, and James shared a private smile, before balling his faux fist, and gripping his wand with his real one. Time to get to work.

James entered the party to find it quite lively. James was never one for loud music, preferring Chopin to Green Day, He began to slip through the crowd, asking around for people who had started the party. One name stuck out for James. Marianna Diggory.
There's only one "n" in her name, you know?
Shut up Blue.
There she is! Hit her with a good one!
James smirked slightly as he zeroed in on the crazy dancing girl. Who were the musicians? Nikki Granger and Derek Delacour. James made a mental note to mention them to the Headmaster. He stepped between the students, and tapped on Mariana's shoulder. Might as well give her a fighting chance.

"Hello Mariana Diggory," he said in the most threatening manner possible, his eyes taking the icy glare he usually reserved for those beneath his contempt. "Having fun yet?"

OOC: Frank, don't worry. I got you covered. If I'm allowed to, that is.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:15 am

Abbey didn't have anyone talking to her right now, so she walked up to Nikki to say hello. "Hey Nikki, what's up?" she asked with a smile plastered on her face.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Alester Thoth Crowley Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:10 am

Alester noticed the latest comer to the party, and saw him make a beeline for his dance partner... uh-oh is he the boyfriend? He stopped dancing and took a step back noticing a taut stance and stiffness in the boy's posture. His eyes flashed silver without the disco ball's help. He did not know this boy from anyone else here; perhaps it was merely the fact that she was dancing with him... he paused with the Ace of Wands and Magician already tightly in his palm unnoticed; just in case.

He would not assume anything, he waited for Mariana's reaction to the newcomer, he was prepared to relinquish her gracefully--unless she objected. He was not nessicarily her friend as such, but he was her current dance partner and he wouldn't let the guy just cut in if she objected. ANd there was the vibe of something dark about the boy...yes on edge, Alester waited and watched seeming unaware of anything more than that he had been cut in upon.
Alester Thoth Crowley
Alester Thoth Crowley

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:05 am

Hafiz was behind James and follow him to their mission. The door of Room of Requirement open from James will to go to the party. A loud bang of songs and noises of the voice break up the silence of the Seventh Floor. Looking everyone was busy with their minggling each other. Hafiz told James, Don't hit Mari too much, she is my cousin. Hafiz throw a random warning spells to the ceiling. The ceiling ignites spark when the spell hit it. Okay guys, fun is over., as he give an evil smile.

OOC: who want to being captured by me? Smile
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyssa Llewellyn Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:02 am

(I don't want to be caught please. and as I'm a first year meaning i can slip out cause I'm small..lol..It's just I really, don't want to. so that's my pretense)
Elyssa Llewellyn
Elyssa Llewellyn

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:01 pm

((Just because we're cold-hearted monsters does not mean we're without mercy. 5th years and above are fair game. Anything below is kinda... cruel.))
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top