Don't Bug Me!! - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Don't Bug Me!! - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Don't Bug Me!!

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't Bug Me!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Don't Bug Me!!

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:29 am

Sammy smiled when she saw Sophia's happyness at the present she got from Mariana. Sammy liked to see her happy, it was just nice to see. Then Sammy got concerned when she saw the heavy one. Sammy picked it up for Sophia. "Ok, here you go." Sammy said opening the present to find some books inside. "Here you go sophia." Sammy said putting the books on the bed so that she could pick them up one at a time to look at them. "Are they ones that you like?" Sammy asked her with wonderment.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:38 am

Sophia looked through the tons of books Andrian gave her and nodded. "Oh yes Sammy, it's Hogwarts the History the newest version and the oldest version and to mention a couple of other magical and muggle books I like!"said Sophia happily. "Ok, on to the next gift."said Sophia as she got her wand from her nightstand and flicked her wand at the books as they went back into the box neatly. As she got a small box she opened it to find choclate frogs and all types of goddies in the box. "Want a chocolate frog?"Sophia asked her laughing holding up four packages. "Aw... it's from daddy and he wrote me a note!"said Sophia reading the note to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:53 am

Sammy smiled at the chocolate frogs. "Mmmm...chocolate frogs. I'm starving, thanks." Sammy said grabing a couple before they could jump away. She ate them as fast as she could, but still didn't look like a pig. "What did the note say, if you want to tell me, if not I understand." Sammy said making sure not to pressure Sophia. She was like a sister to her, of course she wouldn't pressure her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:13 am

"Sure I'll read you the note, it wasn't anything special but I still loves how he sends me little notes like that!"said Sophia softly. "Get well soon Sophia, your a Lestrange you'll pull through this love always Daddy."said Sophia reading the note out loud to Samantha. As she opened a chocolate frog she put a spell on it and ate it quickly like Samantha did but she didn't make a pg out of herself. "I'm starving as well, good thing daddy got me all these chocolate frogs and Pumpkin pasties."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. After she ate her chocolate frog she ate a pumpkin pasties. "Sorry, I'm starving I haven't ate anything in a week for I been asleep!'said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top