Don't Bug Me!! - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Don't Bug Me!! - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Don't Bug Me!!

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't Bug Me!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Don't Bug Me!!

Post by Peter Lawman Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:35 am

Peter cused at himself under his breath again, when he saw that his plan didn't work. When she disappeared, he knew that she would go looking for help, so he ran the other direction, making sure to stay away from the area for a long period of time. Then no one would believe her. Peter went back to the empty classroom getting all his things then heading back to the slythern common room.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:42 am

Sophia ran as fast as she could and held her side where Peter kicked her. "I got to find Sammy or someone."Sophia cried as she stopped running and winced as she held her side. As she waved her wand at herself she appeared again but she knew she probably looked like she had the living day lights beaten out of her. "I must find someone and hopefully it will be Sammy!'Sophia thought to herself still running trying to find her. As she ran down the stairs Sophia cried out. "Sammy, where are you?"Sophia cried out as she found it hard to breath. As she leaned against the wall she breathed hard which was something she never had to do in running ever!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:49 am

Sammy had been studying in the middle of a hallway when out of nowhere she heard Sophia calling her name. Sammy stood up and started running towards Sophia. "Oh my god, Sophia! What happen to you? We have to get you to the hospital wing." Sammy could tell right away that she was hurt, Sophia never leaned against the wall unless she was talking to someone. Sammy put her arm under Sophia's arm to help her walk.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:07 am

"Thanks Sammy."said Sophia softly even though talking in her normal soft gentle voice was hard to do. "I was on the fourth floor heading towards the empty classroom when I ran into a Slytherin seventh year named Peter Lawman. "said Sophia taking a breath. "Well I ran into him alone doing his homework so I tried to leave and he told me to stay for he wanted to ask me some questions."said Sophia taking a breath once again which she usually never had to do. "I asked how he knew me and what questions he wanted to ask me and he told me questions about my closet friends and why were they and I just had a weird felling he was working for Ne'O so I ran until he trapped me for a it until I caught on to what he was doing which was telling Ne'Os everything so he can kill me.'said Sophia softly. "Anyways, I ran away and he started chasing me from the fourth floor to the entrance to the Gryffindor Common Room when he finally got me there and tied me up and made me take the potion that made me reveal all my secrets although I didn't want to. "I told him I was really close to daddy are really close almost like best friends and I told him you and Marian were my close friends."said Sophia looking away and breathing hard. "That was when I had my wand in my hand and casted Silencio Charm on me and I spell daddy taught me to make sure no one breaks the spell, soon after that he kicked me in the stomach and ribs which I think he broke a couple.'said Sophia taking a breath. "He put me under the Imperius Curse but I fought it off but pretended I was taking the Silencio Charm off me like he asked me to do but I freed myself and made myself disappear and I ran looking for you."said Sophia softly breathing hard. "Please forgive me Sammy, I wasn't going to tell him a thing but he made me by forcing me to take that potion!'said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:20 am

Sammy listened to everything that Sophia had to say while helping her up to the hospital wing. Sammy could tell that Sophia was hurt bad, she kept taking breaths which Sophia bearly ever does. Sammy wanted to cry when she thought about this guy hurting her bestfriend. "I'm so sorry Sophia. I should have been there. I could have helped you. This will just keep happening and happening untill someone kills Ne'Os. We have to come up with something to keep in touch with each other. The coins, whenever your in trouble just touch it and it will start burning in my pocket. And I will do the same when I'm in trouble, ok?" Sammy said to Sophia just wanting to help. Finally they where at the hospital wing. Sammy leaned Sophia against the wall while she opened the door. Once inside she helped Sophia into a bed.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:16 am

"It's ok Sammy, I didn't even know it myself if I did I would have done everything in my power to avoided it!"said Sophia softly but weakly. "I know it won't, he's going to be after you and me until he's killed or locked up for good!"said Sophia breathing hard. Sophia nodded. "Ok Sammy, we can do that or our Locket bracelets like open then it will be like a muggle video camera that tells you everything that's happening and it burns just like the coins!'said Sophia softly. "I'll put a charm on them that way they will do that, but I think we can also do yuor idea as well."said Sophia softly. As Samantha put her on a bed she rested her head against the pillow breathing hard. "I'm just glad I found you, and he haven't attacked you yet!'said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:28 am

Sammy shook her head in agreement at everything that Sophia was saying. She would have said more but she was so upset with Sophia being hurt that it was hard for her to concentrate. Finally the nurse came over and started looking Sophia over. Sammy was able to think alittle better with the nurse helping Sophia, so she thought for a second. "Ok, Sophia, how about we do both, then that way in case we forget the coin we will always have the braclets and necklasses." Sammy said to her sitting down in a chair next to the bed. "I'm just glade that you found me. If anything else had happen to you, like with Ne'Os. I would have....I don't know what I would have done." Sammy said to Sophia, stopping in the middle because she was about to say kill him but that was bad to say around nurses. Finally the nurse pointed her wand over sophia healing her, then ran off for some medicine.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:36 am

Sophia nodded. "Sounds like a good idea to me, for I never go anywhere without my necklace or my locket bracelet."said Sophia softly. "If it would have been you instead of me, I would have killed Peter and Ne'Os and lose no sleep over it!"said Sophia angrily as her eyes turned black. Breathing hard Sophia said to herself out loud. "Sophia calm down, you'll get him and Peter later!'said Sophia softly to herself. "We have to be careful though, god knows how many people are working for Ne'Os."said Sophia softly. "If anyone looks oddly out of place to you, stay away from them and I'll do the same!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:39 am

Sammy smiled down at Sophia. "Agreed, now rest and heal. For now you are safe." Sammy told her watching the nurse give her some medicine and Sophia gets sleepy almost imeditatly. Sammy smiled down at Sophia again, then lended on her hands with her elbows on the bed.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:48 am

"Ok good, we should also tell the others as well."said Sophia softly feeling her eyes lids closing. "Ok Sammy."said Sophia softly as she let sleep overcome her. Sophia didn't have any bad dreams or nightmares for the nurse gave her a dreamless Potion that made her sleep the rest of the day and the night. "She'll be ok honey, but she does have to stay in here for awhile seeing how she's beaten up really bad and a couple of her ribs are broken."said the nurse healing Sophia alittle bit more and left. Sophia slept peacefully in her bed without a single toss and a turn, it was the best sleep she had in months.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top