Don't Bug Me!! - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Don't Bug Me!! - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Don't Bug Me!!

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't Bug Me!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Don't Bug Me!!

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:54 am

Sammy smiled up at the nurse, then looked back down at Sophia. Sammy stood up, pulled the covers over Sophia, then felt a tear escape her emotions. Sammy then left to come back the next morning. Sophia probably had lots of people visit her when they found out that she was in the hospital wing.

~Next Day~

Sammy came back the next day hoping that Sophia was awake. Of course she was still asleep but she would stay there that whole day if she had too. And the next day and the next day. Sammy was going to make sure that the right people came to see Sophia while she slept.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:05 am

* A WEEK LATER...*

Sophia woke up and groaned when the light hit her in the face making her close her eyes and open them slowly. As she opened them slowly she looked around and noticed tons of cards and presents from her friends around her bed. Remembering she was in the Hospital Wing but she had no idea how long she been here for or how long she been asleep for either. As she looked around she noticed Samantha by her bed side and smiled. "Hey Sammy, how long have you been here and how long have I been in here?"Sophia asked her softly sitting up to talk to her. "Hey my ribs aren't broken anymore!"said Sophia happy that she could talk without breathing hard like she did.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:14 am

~Week Later~

Sammy smiled brightly at the cards and chocotales and whatnot that Sophia's friend and admirers had left for her. Of course Sammy had gone through everyone of them to make sure they where not tainted. They where all good to go. So she sat next to Sophia's bed for the seventh day in a row now. Sophia had slept through everyone of them, or atleast everytime Sammy had been there. Suddenly Sammy heard a sturing in the bed, Sammy smiled when she saw that Sophia was waking up. "Good morning Sophia." Sammy said standing up and hugging her. "You've been in here for a week now. I was starting to think that you didn't want to come back. Your dad and friends and everyone has been in and out with cards and presents and everything. I made sure to check them all just in case. They all passed." Sammy said sitting back down and smiling up at Sophia.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:42 am

"I been asleep for a week, are you kidding me?"Sophia asked her not believing she was asleep for that long. "Everyone came to see me? Aw... to bad I wasn't awake to see them!"said Sophia softly as she looked around at her piles and piles of cards, flowers and presents. "Wow, everyone must have been really worried about me especially daddy!"said Sophia reading a card her farther sent for her to get well. "Want to help me read some of them?"Sophia asked her softly. "Oh thanks for checking them out for me Sammy, your a awesome best friend!'said Sophia hugging her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:08 am

Sammy smiled down at Sophia, she couldn't believe that it took so long for her to get better, with her being a vampire, sammy thought that it would be shorter, she must have really been hurting. "Yeah your dad was really upset. With having to take care of the Ministry and fighting with Ne'Os, and now you being in here, he looked really bad. But with you back he will start feeling better." Sammy told her leaning back in the chair and watching Sophia go through her presents and cards and candy. "Aww...Thanks Sophia but your the bestest bestfriend. Thats why I make sure to take care of you. I'll never find another bestfriend like you." Sammy said making sure to let Sophia know how special she was.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:51 am

Sophia frowned when she told her farther wasn't doing good since she been here. "Well I'm glad he's ok now, and I hate when he's all upset and depress because of me."said Sophia softly. Sophia held back tears as she heard Samantha say that about her. "Aw... that's so sweet Sammy I feel the same way.'said Sophia softly. "I probably wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you being by my side helping me and supporting me.'said Sophia softly. "Your more then my bestest best friend Sammy, your more like a sister to me.'said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. "I never find a best friend like you either Sammy, your one of a kind."said Sophia softly smiling at her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:02 am

Sammy could see the hurt in Sophia's eyes when she mentioned Matt, her father, being unhappy while Sophia was in here. But she perked right up when she heard Sammy compliment her. Sammy smiled brightly, then sighed with happyness. "Thanks Sophia, I love that you think of me as a sister. So from now on, we are more then just best friends. We are like sisters. Ok sis?" Sammy said smiling brightly and hugging Sophia.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:13 am

Sophia laughed and nodded. "Ok Sammy sis."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile and winked at her. "Want to help me open my gifts?"Sophia asked her softly as she went through another card that was from Keegan. "Aw I love Keegan to death, he's so sweet!"said Sophia softly as she looked at Samantha. "No need to worry Sammy, you love him and he loves you I can tell that by the way you two look at each other in the Great Hall during meals!'said Sophia laughing. "Oh wow so many people came to see me, like Mariana, you, Keegan, daddy, Jamie, Andrian basically everyone I know!"said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:32 am

Sammy smiled at the happy look on her new like sisters face. Sammy was happy too, for Sophia was going to be ok. "Ok, but you have to half all the candy with me." Sammy said to her, picking up a present that was close by, on it was 'From Mariana'. "This one's from Mariana." Sammy told Sophia before opening it. Sammy opened the paper, making sure not to tear any of it, then pulled out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. "Wow she got you some clothes. Here you go." Sammy said handing the t-shirt and pair of jeans over to Sophia. Sammy then smiled and giggled when Sophia told her not to worry about her loving Keegan for she knew that Keegan and Sammy loved each other way to much.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:43 am

Sophia laughed. "Ok Sammy sis, I promise I will share some of it with you!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia looked at the clothes Mariana gotten her. "Oh wow, she knows what I like but she's my second best friend so she knows me very well!"said Sophia smiling. As she put her new clothes back into the box she seen a present that was from Andrian that looked very heavy. "Hey Sammy, can you help me with this? the nurse said I can't lift heavy objects for awhile and this is quite heavy."said Sophia softly. "I wonder what's in it that makes it so heavy/'Sophia asked her softly. "Probably some books."said Sophia softly probably knowing it was true for Sophia was very much a bookworm.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top