Don't Bug Me!!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Don't Bug Me!! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Don't Bug Me!!

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't Bug Me!! Empty Don't Bug Me!!

Post by Peter Lawman Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:40 am

Peter like to chill in empty class rooms doing homework and whatnot because of all the stupid things that went on in the Slytherin common rooms. He hated to sit there and watch the couples, and he also hated to sit there and hear the stupid, uneducated, morons talk about taking over the school or who they had just bullied. Peter knew that no one was better at bullying people than he was. He prided himself on it. So as he sat in this empty classroom, doing his homework he thought about the conversation that happened between him, Godric, and a new guy he had only meet that day. The one thing that surprised him to most about that guy was that he was Sophia Lestranges cousin. Peter couldn't wait till he was able to take over the school with Godric. Nothing could bring his mood down today.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Don't Bug Me!! Empty Re: Don't Bug Me!!

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:51 am

Sophia was tired of studying in the Gryffindor Common Room for she couldn't think straight with all the noise it just made her go crazy! Sophia knew the library would be packed and she hated it when it was so packed it was hard to study or find things she needed. Knowing of a empty classroom on the fourth floor Sophia made her way to the empty Classroom to study for her Charms test she has in a couple of weeks. Finally reaching the fourth floor Sophia made her way to the empty classroom to find a boy already int it doing his homework. "So much for this being a 'empty' classroom." Sophia thought to herself. "Oh sorry, I didn't know anyone was in here usually it's always empty I just leave."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:57 am

To Peters astonisment the one person that he was thinking about walked into the room. Peter jumped up out of his chair, thinking quickly. 'Would Godric want me to do something to her, would Ne'Os want me to do something to her, would I get caught. Maybe I should just mess with her, get her mad.' He thought to himself with an evil smile. "Sophia Lestrange. Wow what luck to have you walk into the one room that I was in. Stay please, it would be my pleasure to have you answer some questions for me." Peter said to her wondering if she would stay.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:07 am

Sophia looked at him shocked for he knew her name but she had no idea who he even was. "Who are you and how do you know my name?"Sophia asked him softly. When he asked her to stay for it would be his pleasure to ask her questions she glared at him. "What questions do you want to ask me?"Sophia asked him calmly but still glaring at him. Sophia had to stop herself from getting angry and making her eyes turn black like they always did when she was mad or angry. Sophia felt her wand poke her in the side and knew if she tried to hurt her she could whip out her wand and curse him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:12 am

Peter thought about how to answer this question, it wasn't like he could just tell her that Ne'os showed him what she looked like and that her cousin was working in the same group as him. So he had to think quick. "Oh well of course I know you, everyone knows you. The Gryffindor, vampire that just came back from a coma. Your big, gosip news around here." Peter said smiling at his cleaverness. If he kept her from being afraid or sceptical then she would stay and he could do anything to her. "Well just normal questions like, how are you and what have you been up to. Also who are your closest friends and why? Stuff like that, you know just get to know you." Peter said being honest, if he got to know her then he would have something to hold against her.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:21 am

Sophia rolled her eyes when he said that. "For your information, everyone knew me before that for I was Head Girl before I gotten it taken away by our foul of a Headmaster!"said Sophia angrily. When he said he wanted to ask her normal questions like how she was and what she been up to and what were her closest friends and why she looked at him as her eyes turned black. " I'm not going to tell you anything, for I know you will run off and tell anyone that you work for, and I bet it Ne'Os."said Sophia angrily. "I'm not stupid you know, but I'm a Leglimens if you know what that is!"said Sophia angrily. "Your not holding anything against me for I'm not telling you a thing!"said Sophia stubbornly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:28 am

Peter frowned up at Sophia. "I'm sorry, I must have said something wrong, It looks as though I have upset you. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do such a thing, please forgive me. I only meant to get to know you better. If you wish to not speak to me then please be on your way I will not stand in your way." Peter said being as persuasive as possible. Gaining her trust was vital to Godric and his plan also Ne'Os and his plan. He would have to be a smooth, quick talker for this to work. Peter then sat back down on the table unsure if he was making any progress, if she was to leave then he would have to take action.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:39 am

Sophia looked at him curiously wondering if she could trust him or not and then sigh in defeat when he started talking in a smooth voice but Sophia wasn't falling for that easily. "Nice try, but your smooth voice isn't going to work on me I'm a Lestrange!"said Sophia crossing her arms. "Why should I tell you everything about me when I know your just going to tell Ne'Os so he can kill me!"said Sophia angrily as her eyes turned a jet black meaning she was furious. "I'm not going to tell you a damn thing, and you can't make me!"said Sophia as she whipped around so fast her straight brown hair whipped around her. "You can take your lying death eater backstabbing self elsewhere cause I don't need it!"said Sophia walking out of the classroom.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:44 am

Right when Peter thought that he had her, that she was going to sit and have a conversation with her, she up and left. This was not going at all the way he wished it had. So he stood up and went after her. Not in a 'I'm going to hurt you way', but in a please don't leave way. "Sophia, please. Don't leave, I really didn't mean you any harm, if you don't want to answer any questions then ask me some, get to know me. I'll even let you rumage through my mind, so you know for sure that you can trust me. What Death Eater that would work for Ne'Os would let you do that?" Peter said with his hand on his wand and a curse on the tip of his tounge.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:55 am

Sophia stopped and looked at him when he asked her that question. Honestly how stupid does he think she is! "How can I trust you when your just going to betray me and get me killed?"Sophia asked him angrily crossing her arms. Sophia wanted to trust him, but she had so many backstabbers and been betrayed so many times in the pass she was careful who she chose to become close to her. "Ok here's one question, why are you so interested in me and why don't you leave me alone?"Sophia asked him softly. As she walked passed him she started making her way back to her common room to study like she was planning on doing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top