Don't Bug Me!! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Don't Bug Me!! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Don't Bug Me!!

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't Bug Me!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Bug Me!!

Post by Peter Lawman Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:00 am

Peter knew now that he had something to work with, all he had to do was gain her trust and he now knew how to. "I'm sorry for you, you must have such a hard time trusting people. If there is anything I can do to get you to trust me, please tell me what that it." Peter said with bad thoughts in his head. He then smiled at her next question. "To be honest I'm jealous. I don't really have any friends, I was just hopeing that I could get to know you and maybe you could be my friend or just help me to know how to make friends." Peter said with sad eyes, still holding his waiting wand inside his pocket.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:08 am

Sophia looked at him and nodded as her eyes turned into her normal beautiful chocolate brown eyes. "Yes it's very hard to trust people when you been betrayed."said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at him confused as her eyes turned gold when he said he was jealous of her. "You jealous of me?"Sophia asked him laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "What's your name? apparently you know me but I don't know you."said Sophia softly as her eyes turned back to their normal chocolate brown as they sparkled at him. "If he betrays me I can hunt him down or better yet have daddy do it and kill him."Sophia thought to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:14 am

Peter smiled delicously, he had actually done it, he gained her trust, now he just had to keep it long enough to get her back in the room. But he had to think for a quick second if he should tell her his real name. Would she know it? Would she have heard of him or maybe her cousin said something. If so then he would just have to think quick again. So far he was lucky. "My name is Peter Lawman, it's nice to make your aquatance m'lady." Peter said bowing and everything. He was playing this one out the whole nine yards. He wasn't going to let her get away. "Lets go back into the classroom, it will be more comfortable to talk in there than to stand out here." Peter said turning very slightly to let her walk by first.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:22 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he bowed at her. "Nice to meet you Peter, and honestly you don't have to bow I get that all the time!"said Sophia rolling her eyes. Sophia nodded when he said it would be more comfortable to go back to the classroom then stand here in the corridor. As she whipped around her hair whipped around her as she walked passed Peter heading back to the classroom. "You coming Peter?"Sophia asked him giving him a soft warm smile. As she walked back towards the classroom her hair bounced behind her and her wand poked her side reminding her she could use her wand anytime he tried to hurt her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:28 am

Peter smiled warmly at her and devilishly behind her back. He still couldn't believe that he actually gained her trust, if it was this easy then how come the others hadn't won her over too. He walked into the room, waited for her to sit down then closed the door behind himself. He said down on a desk in front of her but not to close. He was still having to play his roll. "So is there anything that you would like to ask me, just in case you still don't trust me?" Peter asked him thinking about what he would do at the first chance that she turns her back on him.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:42 am

Sophia nodded. "Why are you working for Ne'Os?"Sophia asked him softly not completely trusting him a hundred percent. [i]"I can always lie to him as well, and I can always betray him as well for he may seem sweet but I bet inside he's a heartless git who will betray me the moment I walk away!"[i]Sophia thought to herself. "Although you don't have to answer that, your working for him so you can tell him everything about me so he can kill me!"said Sophia angrily. "Don't you dare lie about it, that's the only reason you want to be so called 'friends' with me."said Sophia angrily finally realizing it. "Your nothing but a liar and a good for nothing backstabber I can't believe I almost trusted you!"said Sophia standing up. "You almost had me, but it's takes more then being nice and sweet to trick me you heartless evil betraying jerk!"said Sophia running full vampire speed out of the classroom back to the Gryffindor Common Room.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:46 pm

Peter was stunned how could she have possibly come to that conclusion that fast. She had to know something about him that he hadn't told her, which made him wonder who could have told her anything about him. The only people who know about him are Godric and Sophia's cousin. Peter knows that Godric would never have said anything, but Sophia's cousin would have. Peter made a low growl after Sophia ran out the door. He ran to the door to see her running at Vampire speed. He knew that he would never be able to catch up with her, so he would have to use a spell. Thankfully the hallway was a straight line. So Peter threw a petrifying spell and a stunning spell at her without speaking. Once he threw the spells he ran down the hallway just in case she out dodge the spells.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Sophia dodged the petrifying spell and missed the stunning spell by barely an inch which was extremely lucky she thought . "Oh you want to play rough huh? Well were play rough Mr. Lawman!"said Sophia angrily as she whipped her wand out so fast that he probably didn't see it. " Impedimenta! Sectumsempra!" Sophia thought to herself as she flicked her wand at him sending the first spell then the second one. Sophia seen him running after her which made her run faster then she ever thought she ran before. Sophia knew he couldn't catch up with her, but the spells and curses he was firing would sure make her stop in a heart beat. As she keptrunning her hair whipped around her as but she kept on running zig zagging through the statues and suit or armors protecting herself from spells.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:08 pm

Peter growled again when she out dodged the spells. She was good, but he knew that he was just going to have to keep trying. He out dodged the spells she threw at him but he ran into a wall, it hurt his arm but didn't slow him down. He shot off two more spells without speaking. One was a stunner again and the other was a triping jinx. He hoped that either she would look back long enough to hit something or get hit by one of the spells. If she ran into a hallway that had to many people he would have to stop and let her get in trouble for running in the halls. Either way he was determined to win.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:21 am

Sophia kept on running and looked behind her as she seen two spells heading towards which made her eyes widen. "Oh crap, I'm done for now!"Sophia thought to herself as she dodged the stunning curse and kept on running as quick as she could. As she ran the tripping jinx hit her making her fall hard on her knees but she gotten up quickly and looked at Peter who was a few yards back from her before she took off running. As she ran into a packed corridor Sophia zigged zagged between other people saying. "Excuse me, sorry being attacked and chased."said Sophia running through the corridor. "I got to find someone to help me quick or I'm doomed!"Sophia thought to herself still running through the corridors as fast as she could. It was like she was a blur to everyone else and a whip of wind that passed by them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top