Don't Bug Me!! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Don't Bug Me!! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Don't Bug Me!!

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't Bug Me!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Don't Bug Me!!

Post by Peter Lawman Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:22 am

Peter stops dead in his tracks when he sees Sophia head into a crowd. He was really hoping that she would have avoided these. So he thought quickly, 'Should I go on through with my wand held hi or put it away and still run through. Either way I can't lose her'. So he put his wand away and ran through the crowd, knocking down little first years as he did. When he finally got out of the crowd and away from prying eyes, he pulled his wand out and started throwing spells at Sophia again. He thought of the spells Bombarda and petrificus totalus. He aimed the Bombarda at the wall in front of her and the petrificus totalus at her.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:28 am

Sophia kept running until she was away from the even then she didn't stop running for she knew Peter was still chasing her. As she felt spells heading her way she got out her wand and pointed it front of her and thought to herself. "Protego!" as she seen the she seen the wall blast in front her but her shield protected her from the rumbles. Keeping her shield on herself the petrificus totalus spell bounce off her shield. As she took her shield off her she kept on running until she at lease reached the Gryffindor Tower. "Stupefy!'Sophia thought to herself as she threw the spell at Peter as she kept on running.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:41 am

Peter yelled at himself under his breath, he couldn't believe that she was getting away. He was throwing spells at her left and right, but even then she was able to keep her balance and not get hit by one of them. He was starting to think that maybe he was going to need help. Then he dodged a spell from her and saw the Gryffindor towers up ahead. If she got away then Godric and Ne'Os where going to get really angry with him for even encountering her. He should have just left the empty room when he got the chance. But he just couldn't help himself when the one person that both his bosses where after. He pointed his wand at her thinking of a stunner spell and a slowing down spell.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:57 am

Sophia was almost to the entrance to the Gryffindor Common Room when a stunning spell hit her right square in the back. As she bit her lip from screaming she fell on the ground cursed herself and tried to fight off the stun but she couldn't. "Oh hell I was there, and I gotten hit by a stupid damn stunning spell."Sophia thought to herself and still cursing herself. "There you happy? You have me but I'm not telling you shit so you can drop dead!"said Sophia angrily. "I don't give a damn what you do to me, I'm not telling you a thing!"said Sophia angrily as she remianed on the ground.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:00 am

Peter smiled brightly when he watched her hit the floor from one of his spells. She was almost gone and he knocked her down, that was something that he could be proud of himself for. He stopped running when he got about a foot from her. "Yes actually it does make me happy. No shut up and stay still." Peter said summoning a silver rope to tie it's self around her. He then took out a vial of truth seirum and poured it down her throwt. Of course she bit him in the process but that was ok he wasn't going to turn into one of them or anything. He then lifted his wand and made it so that they where invisible to everyone else. "Now tell me who are your closest friends?" Peter asked her knowing to only asked one question at a time with the truth seirum in her.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:34 am

"No, I must keep my mouth close!"Sophia thought to herself as she fought hard to keep her mouth closed. When he asked her who were her closet friends she laughed. "I have alot of close friends, after all I am the minister daughter."said Sophia softly. "Come Sophia you must fight this off!"Sophia thought to herself trying hard to fight this off but she couldn't. "But my closest friend is my farther me and him are best friends, but to be honest with him your not going to get anywhere near and not even Samantha or Mariana as well."said Sophia covering her mouth. "That's it, I'm not telling you anymore you can't make me!"said Sophia pointing her wand to her mouth as she thought. " Silencio!"as she automatically became quiet. As she looked at Peter she smiled for she knew he couldn't break the spell for not only was it the spell you had to take off it was a spell that her farther taught her to make things permant until you wanted it off.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:50 am

Peter smiled when he got his first bit of information out of her. He found out that she was close with her father, the minister, and her other friends Samantha and Marianna. Now he would just have to figure out which ones they where. But just as he was about to ask he saw her use her wand on herself. "Nooo!!" Peter said but he couldn't get to her in time. "Damn it, you little B****." Peter said kicking her in the ribs and stomach. "You will pay for that one." Peter said pointing his wand at her and thinking crucio. He use all the hate he could think of.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:01 am

Sophia would have screamed in pain but she still had the Silencio Charm on her. As she recovered from the kick in her stomach and ribs. She must have sworn she heard a couple of ribs crack when he kicked her in the ribs and her stomach. As cruico she screamed but no one could hear her which she wished she had the spell of her but if she did she would tell Peter everything which she didn't want to happen so she kept silent. "Go to hell you bastard!"Sophia said to him but nothing came out of her mouth. "He can hurt me all he wants, but he won't get a peek out of me."said Sophia softly to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:24 am

Peter watched the pain spreed across her face. He loved that feeling. He then pointed his wand back at her and thought of the spell that makes someone do anything that he wanted them to do. He then made her stand up and then tryed to get her to take the silenco spell off of herself. If it didn't work then he would just have to go back to hurting her.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:42 am

Sophia stood up and smirked at him as he made her try to take the silenco charm off her. "Now I know I can fight this one."Sophia thought to herself. As she pointed her wand to herself she pretended she was following his commands by pointing the wand to herself. As she did she smirked at him and then pointed her wand at herself and thought. " Diffindo!" as the ropes came off her she looked at him and smirked. "Oops, sorry wrong spell well oh well!" mouthed Sophia as she pointed her wand back at herself and thought about the spell that made you disappear. As she did she ran for dear life although her sides were killing her and felt like they were going to explode out of her side.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top