The dark heart home - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The dark heart home - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The dark heart home

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The dark heart home - Page 6 Empty Re: The dark heart home

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:08 am

jess agn just ;looked at her and nodded grinning when she said he was singularly, the most stubborn man she ahd known "Humm who dose that sound like too" she said making a face as if she was thinking " ow thats right you kHAAT" She said giggling "I don't think i knew mine that well , be thank ful hes doing all he can to help you Khaat mine could care less and probably is dead by now" she stuck the spoon bck in her mouth and just sighed "probably better if he was hes took know intrest in me or my family , and why should I worry not like im going to need him" she chuckled at her idea to get him to explain "thats sneeky, but it will work"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:42 am

"Of course it will," Khaat shrugged, taking a spoonful of her ice cream. "I'll refuse him, he'll see it coming, we'll argue, and he'll give in and tell me what I want to know. Its not a new game for he and I. You know he expects it. He probably just expects it tomorrow and not today already. Besides, half of those are unnecessary. When he gets like this, he gives me twice as many as he wants me to take so that I end up compromising and taking half, which was all he wanted in the first place. That way we both win. See what its like to be a Lupin? Everything is all wrapped up in being stubborn enough to get our own way. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:21 am

jessica smiled and nodded "thats fathers for you , that i've been told , always wating the bestfo the eown daughter so much so that they over do it" she chuckled "jack will be the same with catlin i garentee it" she finished her ice cream and placed the bowl down in the table beside her "you feeling better now?" she asked our of curiosity as she sat back in har chair looking at her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:47 am

"Yes," Khaat said, "I think so. I think the fatigue will be there for awhile in some degree or another. BUt I don't think that I was as tired as I was. You suppose I'm ever going to want to go back to work again now that my father finally made me stop? I didn't feel ready, willing or able to give that up, but now that I have, I can't see myself going back either. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:14 am

jess smiled "yea being pregnat dose that to you , adn you will your just in a down at the moment once you body becomes normal and your hormons sort them selves out , kind of you'l be more like your self , look at me i ahve the baby blues but im still going" she said with a smile .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:19 am

"You know, Daddy could sort out those baby blues for you if you wanted. You ought to just make a quick stop over there and let him sort that out so that you feel better. It really doesn't take very much. And he's been doing it for decades. It gets moms on their feet a lot sooner. You could fight it out, like a muggle mom, but why should you have to, especially when there is help?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:22 am

jess looked at him nd nodded "I know,but as you said hes so busy I would feel like i was imposing " she said she wanted herlp to get back to her self she hated feling so low but at the same time she knew it was part of it as she had fel it worse when Andrew was born , she had actually almost rejected him because of it she didn't want that for the twins yet she was stuborn.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:33 am

"Jess, his job is to make people feel better. That's what he's busy at. So, just go be part of it. You won't take more than just a few moments of his time. It really is that simple to sort out. And you'd feel so much better. I refuse to eat any more soup for any more lunches unless you go see Daddy. Do we have a deal?" She grinned at Jess, knowing Jess would give in and go.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:41 am

jess rolled her eyes at Khaat "oww your mean but ok" with a sigh she stood up "if i go now i can be back so we can have a lunch brake " she said as she walked over to her and gave her a light hug " I so know i am not going to like this " she said and with a smile she aperedted to st. mongos.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top