The dark heart home - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The dark heart home - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The dark heart home

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The dark heart home - Page 4 Empty Re: The dark heart home

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:10 am

Jack looked at her "hey don't you dare, who'd be my boss then and who'd I have at my back, coz at the moment theres nobody i would not want more hormonal or not." he said smiling "and yes it is good to stop once in a while ow and by the way it gets worse , the hormonal thing , Rob needs to hide the pans, rolling pins and knifes "he said grinning ashe looked down at the still sleeping twins "we shoudl get them inside its gone cold and it lokks as if its gonna rain " he picked up catlin and handed her to Khaat and then piked up nicolus then in his other hand the crib " ok living room now ," he said more to Khaat
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:19 am

Khaat got up, followed Jack inside, taking one last breath of the cooler fresh air--for now. She followed, and found a place to sit in the living room. She was feeling fatigue that she had not felt, ever. She just really wanted to sleep. She didn't know where the fatigue was coming from, but she was exhausted. Maybe her father had seen this coming, and maybe he merely not wanting her to be working when it hit. She leaned back in the chair, yawning, feeling more tired than she had in her entire life. If this was what relaxation was going to bring for her, she didn't want it. "You might have to take me home, Jack," she said softly. "I am so very tired all of a sudden. I don't understand it, but I am completely exhausted."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:26 am

Jack looked at Khaat taking catlin frfom her and placeing her in her crib beside her brother he chuckled as he looked at her "ah yeap thats normal " he said "give me a moment so jessica can watch these two and i will" he said tucking the blanket over nicaluse.

"Did i hear my name" jessica said walking into the room with a smile "thought you might bring them in its strted to rain" she crossed to Jack and kissed him "take her home she looks exausted love" she smiling "I'll make some luch for you return" she patted his back.

Jack moved to Khaat and offered his hand "ok , Khaat time for you to rest and recover" he said "as ordered, you can come back later and visit jessica and the twins if your up to it "
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:30 am

"Thank you," she said, "I'm sorry. I didn't count on this happening. Honestly I didn't. But I do think I need to go home. I'll be happy to come back later, Thanks, both of you, for understanding." She stood up, looked at Jack, reaching for his arm, "Shall we go?" She yawned again, feeling completely done in altogether. She hoped this would not cause Rob unnecessary worry. She just wanted either her sofa or her bed right now.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:37 am

jack nodded "its pefectly ok Khaat, jessica use to fall asleep at the dinner table " he grinned looking to see jessca pull a tounge at him "did not, that was you" she said with a playful grin he blow her a kiss and smiled "ow yes it was you , remember just before you were told it was twins you went plop right in the soup" he could not help chuckle "ok come on ,best go before she throws something at me." he stepped in front of Khaat and wrapped his arms around her aperating away and to her home.

Aperating out side Khaas home Jack kept his arm around her for a moment feeling and seeing how tired she was "ok you tell me where you want puting" he could not help himself but to lift her into his arms "jessica would kill me for leaving you out here like this."
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:42 am

"Just the sofa, please," Khaat said. "That's fine. Thank you. " She was glad for his strength and his devotion as he carried her inside. She heard thunder outside as the rain became a downpour. "I guess we got home just in time," she said. "Thanks, I appreciate it." She felt him lay her on the sofa. Khaat accio'd her pillow and her favorite blanket. "I think I'm just going to take a nap for a bit. I'm glad you two understand. Parts of this are still very new to me."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:50 am

jack looked back as the thunder boombed over head "humm, Khaat its not a problem like i keep saying , guess you could say were old hats at this now" he took her blanket and lay it over her "I don't think jessica wants any more kids that scare she had with the twins was enouph " he said he lokked down at her as he saw her dropping off to sleep "any way you rest I'll all here on my way past later I have somethings to sort out" he smiled to her and brushed her shoulder lightly "if you need me just call " he said moving back from her he aperated away .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:02 am

Khaat was exhausted beyond words. She fell into a deep sleep almost instantly. She barely heard Jack apparate out. It was very unusual for her to be tired. But she was. She was almost into a dead sleep when she heard her father apparate into the house and felt him touch her cheek softly, and touch her forehead, checking on her. "Khaat," he said softly,' you really do need to rest. You're exhausted. Here," He woke her enough to feed her one of his notorious potions. Then he laid her back down again. He took her shoes off and set them on the floor. "I'll stop back later. Don't push it today, got it?" She nodded, barely hearing him. The last she heard was him apparating out again.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:22 am

Jessca aperated into Khaats place with a bowl of soup she had made the lid shut tight it had been half a day andshe ahd grown worried . "Khaat ?" she said softly "I brought you some soup you've been asleep all day you have to eat" she said softly she accio'd a bowl and a spoon " jack came earlier but you were sound sleep so he left you but now food " she said blowing the smell of the soup toward her with a smile "its all natrual and all good both for you and abby"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:35 am

Khaat woke slowly, heavily. She sat up and saw Jess with a bowl of soup for her. "Thank you," she said, barely awake. "I just lost all track of time," she said sleepily. She thought she vaguely remembered her father being here to check on her. And then she saw a new bunch of potion bottles on the coffee table, prescribed by Robert Lupin for Khaat Dent. Most of them she recognized. Some she didn't, but no matter. He intended them for her. He rarely gave out so many potions at one time unless he thought the situation was becoming severe. She knew him too well.

"I thought Daddy was here," she said softly, glancing briefly through the bottles. "I was too far asleep to really know. And if I know him, he'll be back before the day is out. Thanks for the soup, Jess. I probably would have just slept through lunch if you hadn't come. Smells delicious." Khaat loved good soup, and she did eat it without any problem. It filled a hole in her stomach that she just simply hadn't known was there.

"Thank you," she said, "I guess Daddy figures I'm going to not be in top form for a day or so while I get past this fatigue from overworking. Maybe he's right."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top