The dark heart home - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The dark heart home - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The dark heart home

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The dark heart home - Page 2 Empty Re: The dark heart home

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:56 am

jessica smiled and sat down "it make perfect sense Khaat , I'm like that with out jack or andrew or the twins, there part of your world a wonderful part that keeps you going , you see then when you get up and then again when you go to bed, ther there " she smiled to jack "yes somtimes they do get taken for granted but they always stick beside you " she took her hand "like good freinds do when they become a part of your family so much so you can't bear not to talk to them even for a day" she gently gave her hand squeeze "your welcome here any time Khaat I could use the company especialy since your god mother to them"she said smiling at the still sleeping twins "they should wake soon for a feed"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:10 am

"I'm glad you understand it. I've certainly been reemed by my share of people who don't understand a bit of how I have acted lately," Khaat sighed softly. "I suppose I deserve the chewing out I've gotten. Maybe. I'm not sure. Jen and I had a falling out where she called me everything practically but a squib. I haven't mentioned it to Rob because he would probably just defend her, and also because the issue is between her and me. But I'm not anxious to talk to her again. Probably won't. Rob can deal with her and listen to her tell him what a piece of crap she thinks I am. The Dent family seems to think that about a lot of people, actually. I saw my mother in law--Charlotte Dent--the old battleaxe. Well, she's just a delight too," Khaat sighed sarcastically.

"Oh I am sorry. I don't mean to unload on you. I'm sorry. Look, Open the box. I doubt the twins are old enough to open it, so I guess you'll have to."

OOC: in the box are 3 handmade stained glass nightlights, a beautiful butterfly, a puppy, and a sailboat--all in bright vibrant colors of glass--one for each child.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:18 am

jessica took the box and smiled "its ok you listened to enouph of m when i was carrying those two so time to repay "she said smiling as she opened the box "ow jack look there beautiful" ehe said holding one up to show him "thank you Khaat the twins will love them."

jack nodded and smiled as he saw what Khaat had broguht "yeah we have to leave a lamp on at night but these will be perfect!"" he said taking the box from jessca and moving into the kitchen to set them on the counter.

Jess was about to say something when a soft wimper came from the crib "ow nicous is wake right on cue" she said turning to pick him up she smiled as she lent over and placed him in to Khaat arms "sorry only have one set of arms and catlnin will be awake not long" reatching into a bag she took out a bottle of baby milk "he likes you" she smiled as she pikced up catline doing the same to her soon she was feeding .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:40 am

Khaat took Nicolas and fed him easily. She had done this many times in her lifetime, and at his small size and young age, it didn't take long to feed him. And she was fortunte enough that he did not spit up on her this time. Khaat managed to burp him and then put him back in the crib to settle for some sleep. At this age, babies did little more than eat and sleep. And Khaat was not a stranger to helping new mothers either. She had worked with her parents a long time.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:37 am

Jessica looked at Khaat "you'll have one of your own soon" she said softly glancing every so often down at Catlin "the twins aren't that bad , just tiring i guess ether that or im just stil run down" she placed the partly empty bottle on the arm of the chair ahd lifed catlin over her shoulder. As she brought her wind up jess sat cradleing her for a moment as catlin smiled up at her. "this one will have all the boys after her" she said smiling
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:44 am

"Most likely what you need is to have Daddy check you. Just to be safe. He'd find any sort of deficencies or any sort of imbalances. He's very good at that postpartum phase. I've seen him do that for as long as I"ve been alive. He's seen just about everything, I think," she smiled, thinking about how much she respected him. "I think I'm probably the case that frustrates him the most right now. When I thought I'd lost Rob for good, I just quit having any appetite. I've come too close to miscarrying with her too many times, and he's had to work overtime just making sure that didnt' happen. I think Rob is so attached to Abbey already that if anything happened to her, if I did lose her, he would never ever forgive me."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:52 am

jess placed Catlin down in the crib and turned to face Khaat "she's a strong one abby" she said smiling "both you and her will servive,look at us i went threw a dark cures and three kids and a stropy husband " she smiled "but were still here, still together, and here for you too , even if you just want some where to come and talk away from your family your welcome here any time, besides I'd like you to visit you cheer me up " she said now with a smile "your kinda the only freind a part from belle that i have" she smiled again "ok no moping , is there anything abby needs that you don't already have, kinda want to go baby shopping if your up to it?" she asked hoping she would sujest something as she really wanted to go shopping and show off the twins while Andrew was in day care.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:09 am

"I think, believe it or not, between what I bought and what Rob bought, I think we have it. Rob has bought more toys for that child! I can see it now. He's going to let her get away with bloody murder. That nursery has enough toys to satisfy all three of your kids. And Abbey is showing some really rare telekinetic link with Rob before she even gets here. He's really strong in telekinesis, and evidently Abbey is too because the minute she gets into any sort of distress, it brings him running to me to find out what the heck is wrong and what has his baby girl in such a state of alarm. I had Daddy block that for awhile, but he ended up just having to take it off and let whatever will be, be. Anyway, that only postpones the inevitable. Once she's born, she and Rob are going to be attached to each other like glue, and I will be clearly the third wheel in it all. Now I am going to get repaid for all the years I spent with Remus and blowing off my parents. Now I know how they must have felt."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:15 am

jes took Nicolas fro Khaat "then don't let it tell rob from the get go you share the responcibility and shes not to be stuck with him , and you may be surised she could not like rob once shes born ,your her mother as that you are the one who carried her for these 9 months , she'll lov you just as she dose her father , toys arn't everything , lok at Andrew he didn;t have me for a good part of his life yet he still loves me hes still my little boy " she smiled as she walked over a frog sat in his hand grinning as it hopped away into the bushes "though hes sometimes like his father in the bug department" she chucked "kids will want both perants not just one, just because shehas a bond with him now dosen't mean it will last once shes born"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:21 am

"Well, Rob has basically said the same things. What he's said is that I am NOT the surrogate for his child. He's made it pretty clear he expects us to be in this together. I hope that is the way it happens. I hope he's right. Well, with as many hours as we both work, I either am going to have to give up something or learn to put daycare centers every place I work. I haven't figured it out yet. I did put one at St. Mungos for the staff there, and they really appreciate it. But there arent' that many women at the Ministry who need daycare. So I guess I'll leave Abbey at St. Mungos while I'm at the ministry and while Rob works at Sparks. You know her grandfather will be living in that daycare and spoiling poor Abbey rotten. The child just does not have a chance." Khaat laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top